Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Deadly Missions - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (66897 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
Mina: (so scared) I can’t do that. With the way you were trying to break the channel, I am pretty sure you want to use our network to do a very bad evil. If I should give you my personal substance, you will have total access to the channel. If you succeed in the evil you are planning, then it will be on me. I can’t do it.
Jetar: Do you want to save Addin’s life or not?
Mina: I really want to.
Jetar: If you don’t do what I want, I am going to kill him, trust me. So, do we have a deal or not?

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-17.html#more
Thanks for the updates. More Wisdom
Awaiting more updates in the evening!
Re: Deadly Missions by pacifust058(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is getting more interesting
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
(Mina enters a room. She’s dragging Addin along. She drops him on the bed, and starts to attend to him. Addin still can’t talk or move. She’s not understanding what’s happening. Why is Addin like this? There’s no way she can carry him to a hospital. She knows it’s a very dangerous act. She can’t ask The Peagries for help. Not after what she did. She has given up her career and life, just to save Addin. The least he can do for her is to just wake up, to make sure her sacrifices aren’t in vain. Despite all she did to make sure Addin wakes, he doesn’t. He’s alive because he’s still breathing. Also, she can feel his pulses though they are so weak. Why exactly isn’t he waking up? What will she do to make him wake up? Afterall, she’s not a doctor, and doesn’t know what to do to him.

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-18.html#more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
(Mina enters a room. She’s dragging Addin along. She drops him on the bed, and starts to attend to him. Addin still can’t talk or move. She’s not understanding what’s happening. Why is Addin like this? There’s no way she can carry him to a hospital. She knows it’s a very dangerous act. She can’t ask The Peagries for help. Not after what she did. She has given up her career and life, just to save Addin. The least he can do for her is to just wake up, to make sure her sacrifices aren’t in vain. Despite all she did to make sure Addin wakes, he doesn’t. He’s alive because he’s still breathing. Also, she can feel his pulses though they are so weak. Why exactly isn’t he waking up? What will she do to make him wake up? Afterall, she’s not a doctor, and doesn’t know what to do to him.

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-18.html#more
Thanks for the quick updates!
I wanna personally celebrate you Silver, but this one that you are not in Lagos, but whatever way sha... Thump up!
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
thanks for the updates but at times I hardly see the ending of some words in the sentence. please always try to allow everything to show completely.. may God give you more strength to update more.. as I said earlier on that I am following u bumper to bumper
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
rukidanty:
thanks for the updates but at times I hardly see the ending of some words in the sentence. please always try to allow everything to show completely.. may God give you more strength to update more.. as I said earlier on that I am following u bumper to bumper

use chrome
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tanks man
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thanks for the update....

But, i think it needs a little bit of romance...

All action and no romance makes it look too rigid....

Overall, i salute your work.. You are highly talented...

P.S: Just giving my honest opinion....
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Seunkings02:

Thanks for the quick updates!
I wanna personally celebrate you Silver, but this one that you are not in Lagos, but whatever way sha... Thump up!

lol... thanks... you appreciating is celebrating me already...

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dreamswayne:
Thanks for the update....

But, i think it needs a little bit of romance...

All action and no romance makes it look too rigid....

Overall, i salute your work.. You are highly talented...

P.S: Just giving my honest opinion....

lol... were you reading my mind? more reason i put Mina and Addin together... Anyway, just read... don't wanna give AOC...
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

lol... were you reading my mind? more reason i put Mina and Addin together... Anyway, just read... don't wanna give AOC...

hahaha, i don forsee am nah...

following back2back!
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Addin: There’s no way they would have thought they will use him to frame me from this time. There’s must be a reason they are targeting him, and not just to frame me.

Mina: (understanding this) So, there must be another reason they killed him, apart from framing you?

Addin: Exactly. (he concentrates on the documents) Also, who is this Mr M-?

Mina: That’s their hacker. He’s the one operating the Leadlight on the President.

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-19.html#more
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2018
i'm on a very tight schedule this week... that's why the update is so late... i will try my possible best sha...

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by JULI3BAE: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
i'm on a very tight schedule this week... that's why the update is so late... i will try my possible best sha...
thanks jare its not easy
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
JULI3BAE:
thanks jare its not easy

you are welcome, my sister... updating now..

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
(At the Peagries, few of the executives are meeting in the conference room. Beon is also there with them. All of them are very sad and confused).
Risc: (angry) I can’t believe Mina could do something like this. She gave out her Personal Substance to our enemies. We are really in deep shit.
Lish: (scared) We are really in trouble. The Ministry will close down the organization if they find out.
Loshi: We can’t reveal the override to The Ministry. (everyone is shocked as they hear this).
Dingy: (shocked) What are you saying? If our network isn’t closed down, the enemies can use the override to do and undo. They will access to all security information in the country. They will have access to network all other security organizations. The list is unending. There’s a lot they can do. The Ministry has to close down our network in order to prevent this.

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-20.html#more
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
thanks for the updates and keep it rolling.. God bless you
Re: Deadly Missions by wisestar(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
ADD ME TOO 08165682235
Re: Deadly Missions by tunjilomo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
This story make sense. SilverSpoonEnt well done, I have read your other story too. Kudos to you.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
rukidanty:
thanks for the updates and keep it rolling.. God bless you

thanks and God bless
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
tunjilomo:
This story make sense. SilverSpoonEnt well done, I have read your other story too. Kudos to you.

thanks, I'm very grateful
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
thanks ones more for the updates
Re: Deadly Missions by brainysmartkid(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
update more please
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
next update go sweet dieeee!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

keep up the good work brother silverspoon... smiley
Re: Deadly Missions by ernesty20(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2018
This Story No Sweet At All
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
ernesty20:

meaning of this?
Re: Deadly Missions by ernesty20(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

meaning of this?
U No Sabi Read Abi?
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
ernesty20:
U No Sabi Read Abi?

ok thanks
Re: Deadly Missions by IAmkingoludav(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt I think with ur experience you should be able to know a saddist when you see one?
Re: Deadly Missions by Horlahjex1(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Waiting patiently for the next update. God bless OP
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
ernesty20:
Is not meant for Robot like you!
Re: Deadly Missions by JULI3BAE: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

meaning of this?
Silverspoon just ignore that Earnest20 cus i jt read a story which he labeled rubbish,he is jt seeking for attention at the detriment of anyone feeling bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Baggage Claim / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / ........rebbecca.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.