Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

Deadly Missions - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (66632 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by HerCuteness(f): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
ACT TWO SCENE THREE
(Jetar and Addin can be seen flying from the top of a building to the top of another building. They probably couldn’t have done that all by themselves, they are using ropes. They are dressed in total black. Then, they cover their faces with masks. They are actually at the top of the security agent’s organization).
Addin: (through comm.) We are there, it’s time.
Enoph: (he is sitting on a chair in a room with other agents with systems in their fronts. He is also on comm.) Yeah, let’s get started (he says this silently, and then faces a co-agent) Please, I need to use the restroom.
Luke: Are you asking for my permission or what?
Enoph: (stands up) No, just asking you to keep a watch on my desk till I’m back.
Luke: (concentrating on his system) Okay, I will.
Enoph: Thanks! (he leaves the place and goes to another room. He stays at the entrance of the room without entering, so that he won’t be seen. He uses a face towel to cover his nose and throws something into the room. Immediately he does this, flame starts to fill the room making the people there not to see and also to cough. He enters the room and goes straight to the computer system. He presses some keys on the keyboard and finally talks again through comm. in his ears) You are clear. They can’t leave.
Addin: Good job. (to Jetar) Let’s begin. (he removes a handsfree from his ear, with comm. still in the other ear. He takes out his gun. Jetar, as usual, brings out two guns putting them in her respective hands) We are not killing anyone, they are not our enemies.
Jetar: Copy that! (they held to their respective ropes and swings until they are dropped into a room, breaking the glass of the room to enter. There are five security agents in the room. Jetar, with her guns, shoot them all. Addin does not even bother to stay behind to shoot at all, as he opens the door of the room to get to the passage of that particular floor. Jetar quickly follows him).
Enoph: (he is now back at his desk. Something suddenly beeps in the room) What’s happening?
Luke: (he and other agents are scared and quickly check the system, pressing some keys) I think we are under attack.
Enoph: How come? (to another agent) Negus, quickly alert the field agents to come and help.
Negus: Yeah. (he presses some keys on the keyboard anxiously and then starts to make video call with someone on the screen) Please, send field agents here now. We are under attack, and you know we only know how to use the system, we can’t defend ourselves.
Job: (on the other end of the video call) Why did you lock the exits of our floor? All the exits and entrances on this floor have been locked, probably from the operation room.
Enoph: Why will the operation agents lock you down? (to Luke) Go and check what’s happening in the operation room.
Luke: Okay! (he goes for some seconds and then returns) The operation room is a mess. Those agents are down and their system operations have been altered. The field agents’ floor had been locked and you know it can only be reset in the next 10 minutes. Now, it remains 8 minutes.
Taif: (curious) But how could the enemies know the organization’s password to be able to lock the floor?
Job: (from the video call) I wonder. It even seems they know every room’s password. All the rooms on this floor have been locked down.
Enoph: Does that mean that they hacked into our systems or what? Well, someone should lock this room, they probably can’t know this room’s password.
Luke: Good! (he quickly locks down the room).
Taif: Luke, you know what? Change this room’s password because it’s possible they know the password too.
Enoph: Change it? (a bit surprised) Well, that’s right.
Luke: Let me do that. (he moves to a system ad presses some keys. Enoph walks to his side and places his wrist-watch parallel to the keyboard. Luke types another password) Done!
Enoph: That’s good, we are now safe. (he stylishly folds his hands, and then secretly presses a key on his wristwatch)
(Back to Addin and Jetar)
Addin: (as he and Jetar are shooting the agents that are attacking them, his wristwatch beeps) Enoph has sent something. Let’s deal with these people here and quickly check it.
Jetar: Okay. (she anxiously shoots down two agents respectively with her two guns. Addin also closes his eyes, and starts shooting the agents one after the other. They do not even bother to dodge because they know that the skilled agents have been locked down to their floor. So they are probably fighting with unskilled ones. They go from room to room to shoot all the agents that may disturb them later).
Addin: We have just five minutes before the field agents’ floor will be unlocked (they are now finally through with the agents nearby. They quickly goes into a hiding to watch what Enoph sent).
Jetar: What’s this? (curious as she looks at the watch’s screen).
Addin: Why did he send this? Just a hand typing on the keyboard. Is he trying to tell us that they want to use another method to unlock the field agents’ floor? Well, let’s be quick with these people.
Jetar: Right! (they rapidly shoots the other agents in their way and rushes down to the room where Enoph and the other agents are. Addin presses the password but the door fails to open. He retypes it but still fails to open.
Addin: (frustrated) What’s the meaning of this?
Jetar: (confused) I also don’t understand this.
Addin: (realizes something) This is supposed to be the room where Enoph is, right?
Jetar: It is.
Addin: The hand typing some keys on the keyboard, maybe he is trying to tell us that they have changed the password.
Jetar: (realizing) Yeah! Yeah!! That must be it.
Addin: Let me check the hand again (he replays the video) Be typing as I call the keys.
Jetar: Okay, I’m all ears.
Addin: (concentrating on the watch’s screen) A, B, 9, 0, 2, 4, P, 5, 1 (as Jetar presses the last key, the door of the room suddenly opens. On entering, Addin shoots all the agents in the room except Enoph).
Enoph: Why are you so late? You have just three minutes left.
Addin: You should not waste any time. Just go and retrieve the disc.
Enoph: (nervous) Okay. (he goes to a system and presses some keys. After like a minute and a half, something shows on the screen displaying No 52. Immediately he sees this, he quickly goes to the side of the wall where catalogues are. He opens box no 52 and brings out a disc. He quickly inserts the disc into another system and copied the contents into the system. He removes the disc and inserts another disc. He copies the content into the new disc, and goes to return the original disc. He hands over the new disc to Addin. You can leave now. You have just like a minute left.
Addin: This disc should have a report document, can I have that document?
Enoph: (surprised) The document you are asking for is just a report of the disc. Why do you need it again?
Addin: Just get it for me.
Enoph: There’s no more time, you have less than 40 seconds. (checks his watch).
Addin: (to Jetar) Change this room’s password.
Jetar: Okay! (goes to a system)
Addin: (to Enoph) Now, get me that document.
Enoph: What are you up to? Don’t tell me you want to fight with the field agents.
Addin: (cocking his pistol) When you read our plan’s script, did I mention there that I am scared of those agents? Just get me that document
Enoph: (scared) Okay, then. (he goes to one particular agent’s table, and takes a key out of the drawer. He uses the key to open another inside that room. He enters the room, and returns after some minutes. He brings along the document) This is it. (gives it to Addin).
Addin: Thanks (he collects the document and puts it in his bag. He snatches the key from Enoph and throws it far away from Enoph’s table. He then shoots Enoph). Now, let’s leave. (to Jetar).
Jetar: Yeah! (they open the door of the room. They already know that the field agents will be waiting for them. Jetar shoots two ops from the right and so does Addin from the left. Addin clears the left side shooting all the agents there, while Jetar covers him, and also shooting the agents by the right side. With the cleared way, they holds their ropes and fly away. Since all the Computer agents are down, the field agents are not able to track and follow them. So, they both escape)

“The next day, newspaper’s headline”
SSU, State Security Unit was attached yesterday by unknown men. The agents were shot by fiction guns and the attackers left behind the fiction bullet antidotes (FBA) to cure them. Investigation is being carried out to know what the men actually came to do at the unit. Read full story on Page 27.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'm sorry for late updates... i swear I've been busy since morning, and I'm having headache already... i no fit type today cos I'm not fit... I'll post what i managed to type yesterday (though small)... I'm sorry guys, please try and understand me...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
EPISODE 7
(Addin can be seen talking to a psychologist in a hospital. He has been directed to him by Dr Coker. Dr Coker is his personal doctor whom he trusts so much).
Dr Rence: (shakes his hand, as they are just through) Today’s session is very okay. I hope you come regularly for other sessions.
Addin: I hope I’m chanced to. (he leaves the hospital. As he leaves, Dr Rence makes a call to Dr Coker).

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-premium-21.html?m=1#more

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
We're about to get to the main suspense part of this season 2... If you aren't calm enough, and don't study the events well, you may get confused along the way... about getting to the mysteries about Majh's and Mary's deaths and lots more... i pray i can be chanced to be dropping frequent updates... but if not, you'll still have to understand me... I'll be dropping anyway... thanks guys...
Re: Deadly Missions by Estim07: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
We're about to get to the main suspense part of this season 2... If you aren't calm enough, and don't study the events well, you may get confused along the way... about getting to the mysteries about Majh's and Mary's deaths and lots more... i pray i can be chanced to be dropping frequent updates... but if not, you'll still have to understand me... I'll be dropping anyway... thanks guys...
Enjoying the good work, u're getting me glue to ur story.
Keep them coming I belief there are lot readers following but won't just show up by comment or like.
More brain bro.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
IAmkingoludav:
SilverSpoonEnt I think with ur experience you should be able to know a saddist when you see one?

thanks boss... i really do...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Seunkings02:
Is not meant for Robot like you!

lol... You're funny
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
JULI3BAE:
Silverspoon just ignore that Earnest20 cus i jt read a story which he labeled rubbish,he is jt seeking for attention at the detriment of anyone feeling bad

thanks, my sister
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
thanks for the updates.. I dey with u bumper to bumper
Re: Deadly Missions by pacifust058(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
thanks so much for appreciating... I'm very grateful...
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
OP no reason anybody oo, shall dey drop ham. ur head is there mehn.

wagbayiii
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
IAmkingoludav:
SilverSpoonEnt I think with ur experience you should be able to know a saddist when you see one?

nice wan..
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Seunkings02:
Is not meant for Robot like you!
omo mo foh oooo,
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
i swear i feel like crying... my system don get fault... I've wanted to type since 10 in the morning, but e no gree me til now...
Re: Deadly Missions by Danpersie31(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
i swear i feel like crying... my system don get fault... I've wanted to type since 10 in the morning, but e no gree me til now...
hope it's not crash bah
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Danpersie31:

hope it's not crash bah

don't even know... it started with hanging, and now it's not booting completely...
Re: Deadly Missions by Estim07: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

don't even know... it started with hanging, and now it's not booting completely...

Chai! y na? tell d system make hin no try that one o.
Maybe hin need deliverance.
It seem its window problem or memory
Re: Deadly Missions by hidhrhis(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
wetin we go do now
I really need to read the next episode
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
hunn
Re: Deadly Missions by Mhizdebs(f): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
thanks for the update dear.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Estim07:

Chai! y na? tell d system make hin no try that one o.
Maybe hin need deliverance.
It seem its window problem or memory

lol... engineer said i should bring 12k... i hope i can get the money tomorrow sha, make i do am...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
I'm sorry guys... updates will continue once i repair the system... thanks
Re: Deadly Missions by Estim07: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

lol... engineer said i should bring 12k... i hope i can get the money tomorrow sha, make i do am...
The price is much, maybe he want to change d memory.
JAH bless your hustle bro.
Re: Deadly Missions by devilmaycry1(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Deadly Missions by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Guy wat happen next. Abi d story don't end.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ezebohirepurcha:
Guy wat happen next. Abi d story don't end.

I've repaired the system... the issue is that I'm a pcm and I'm going to camp tomorrow... i can't take my system to camp... so until i leave camp sha... I'm very sorry, not my fault but circumstances...
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

I've repaired the system... the issue is that I'm a pcm and I'm going to camp tomorrow... i can't take my system to camp... so until i leave camp sha... I'm very sorry, not my fault but circumstances...

grab
Re: Deadly Missions by Estim07: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

Chai! that means till next week or 2 weeks time bah?
Re: Deadly Missions by JULI3BAE: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

awwwn no p though
Re: Deadly Missions by Gbadeyan1: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Please kindly add me on the WhatsApp forum, 07035971808
Re: Deadly Missions by Danpersie31(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gbadeyan1:
Please kindly add me on the WhatsApp forum, 07035971808
ok..lemme give u the WhatsApp group link .
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///5xtakjBtz0D5uBRtYD5Dh3

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Love: The Story / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ / ........rebbecca.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.