Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits (135585 Views)

Neymar And Son, Davi Lucca Da Silva Santos Pose In Matching Outfits (Photo) / Pogba & Lukaku Arrive At Man U Training In Matching N140m Rolls-royce Wraiths / Nigeria – Eagles Off To Morocco. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by ElsonMorali: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
As long as they have it in their minds that they are going for a football tournament and not a fashion parade.

I wish them well.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by rampantlover: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Will be back to the zoo republic in no time grin cheesy grin
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by goaal9ja0011o: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nice cloth
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by stevenson007: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
So this Onazi is 25 years old?
Well I am not surprised, Yakubu Aiyegbeni remained at 27yrs for 7yrs as well before eventually moving to 28..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by itsandi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
I hope they be the last to return
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by kelib: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
The first cloth was an arch suit n it was lovely unlike this outfit, they look lyk ball boys here o. Even d green track suit is better than this stuff
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by JoyAda1234(f): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
I wonder very I don't know how to describe e get as e take dey
especially when viewed from afar
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by qanda: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beautiful outfit
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by dlaw70(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
pafra:
I belive in this team. hit like if you agree with me.
u are on ur own o

i pray make u no go get high pertention last last

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by dlaw70(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
king1383:
make una go and come back without 1point ,,,,
u are too generous giving these chickens one point
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by granuloma: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
are u guys going for a fashion parade. I weep for naija

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by frankmelv(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
whoelse saw ezenwa's style

I'm in russia already and am waiting for them... my own jersey is aba made shaaa
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by john11769(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
I wish them good outing in Russia
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Niyinficient(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Super Slay Eagles

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Vmaqween(f): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Go and make us proud
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Maket: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
I wish if this principle will work; Quality jersey is DIRECTLY proportional to quality football game and INVERSELY proportional to poor performance.
Go on super boys in super eagle.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by oooduancalmdown: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
They will be thrashed in the world. Who agree with me?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Fogman(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abeg wetin dey happen for Russia? Na world cup or fashion competition. Will be very disappointed if we dont go far in this tourney after all this our fashion swag.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by ikorodureporta: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wey the suit na
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Henryt6: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nonsense outfit
Not smart at all
Are they going for traditional marriage
Make dem kuku wear agbada

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by frankmoney(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
The super eagles would win most fashionable instead of the actual world cup

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by futa1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
If you need a google voice number to verify USA WhatsApp , Facebook ....You can also use it for unlimited Call to any USA and Canada number. Contact me via WhatsApp : +15127663329

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by olawale780: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

The Super Eagles of Nigeria are set for the 2018 world cup in Russia, and have all stepped out rocking this traditional green and white matching outfits.

They will sure hit the town in super style!

Mikel shared some of the photos writing; "Russia here we come #Naija"

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/super-eagles-off-to-russia-in-traditional-matching-green-and-white-outfits.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
I just hope no be fashion u guys dey go for sha
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by honeyjoyce(f): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Best of luck guys
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by usebog: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
They will be thrashed in the world. Who agree with me?
By 2080

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by efetimor(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
you don't mean it oh!
so we are in russia for fashion
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by blackboy2star(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
I hope this are our brothers product(Aba) and not imported... One Nigeria

Proudly yoooluba
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Oluwadare316(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
NwaOhafia:
I just pray all these hype about this super eagle� team wont die down after 3 matches
. pray about something else
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Barzinime(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
I believe an Ibo boy was in charge of the purchase of shoes
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Barzinime(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.