Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits (135583 Views)

Neymar And Son, Davi Lucca Da Silva Santos Pose In Matching Outfits (Photo) / Pogba & Lukaku Arrive At Man U Training In Matching N140m Rolls-royce Wraiths / Nigeria – Eagles Off To Morocco. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by pawesome(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
This super eagles dressing too make sense...d tailor try gon
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by JhyMedex: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sunsets:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and low self esteem. Must you be racist in this modern time.

Lets test hw smart u r? .

Explain hw dt comment is racist n reeks of low self esteem..cheesy..
Pls dnt disappoint ur generation..
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Justhere: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigeria waste fund on this group stage participating team.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Moris4(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
The wakanda outfit. cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by lawrenzo007(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Naija too get swag...
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by MrCork: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
ladygudhead:
smiley Wow where have u been? missed ur meme o

..u chasing men again..u stand no shance. .serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. . Anyways u no am from London. .right..do u give good head? Be nice? I all ways pay. Let's talk? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by bigtt76(f): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shei una want made in Nigeria outfit naaa grin

JoyAda1234:
Which kain dressing be dis?
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by hector1046(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
I love this outfit mwaaaaah!
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Sunsets: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
When you attach skin colour to an analysis that the presence or absence of melanin has no known correlation or scientific link, it is racism. What makes this form of racism unique is that it is self harming or self destructive. Why don't you rather compare different societies? In the UK or US, there are people of different colours who have adopted a cultured or courteous or refined life style. Functional societies are run by refined minds and not skin.
JhyMedex:

Lets test hw smart u r? .

Explain hw dt comment is racist n reeks of low self esteem..cheesy..
Pls dnt disappoint ur generation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Sunsets: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
My brother, may be your brain cells boast of thick cellulose cell walls but your first line gave you away. Go and reread your post.
JhyMedex:

Lol..its funny wat guts faceless forums give pple.grin..
A part of me wants to engage u..bt i fear u may not possess enof brain cells to decode my points...
Go get some n mayb u n i myt av a civilize discourse
I'd jst let u bask in ur tomfoolery..

#Shalom
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Olubee22(f): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
That uniform must not waste o, we don't want BLLB.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by saintaustine(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
So this Onazi is 25 years old?
Well I am not surprised, Yakubu Aiyegbeni remained at 27yrs for 7yrs as well before eventually moving to 28..

Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by JhyMedex: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sunsets:
When you attach skin colour to an analysis that the presence or absence of melanin has no known correlation or scientific link, it is racism. What makes this form of racism unique is that it is self harming or self destructive. Why don't you rather compare different societies? In the UK or US, there are people of different colours who have adopted a cultured or courteous or refined life style. Functional societies are run by refined minds and not skin.

grin..like i feared and expected u jst disgraced ur genealogy and posterity...

I see uve learnt some rudimentary biology n seem to b in a haste to show case ur ken....

Although i agree wit some of d points in ur comment...Bt d reply has no correlation to my first post....
Go bak read my comment n mayb dis tym u'll decode d msg..

This is ur reply ryt here

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by saintaustine(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pubichairs:
g angrywhen they get there, they should keep the plane engine running, 'cos they won't last on that tournament

Let's be Nigerians for once, let's be positive.
Something good, can come out from Nigeria.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Tonimordred(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why putting on hat...makes it looks as if they are going for a burial ceremony
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by MrI2015(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good luck .
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by OgundeleT(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
bembe iya l'eje ni Russia
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Sunsets: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
For me to be disgracing my geneology? Fortunately, I am not the one who raised you. Just apologise for being racist.
JhyMedex:

grin..like i feared and expected u jst disgraced ur genealogy and posterity...

I see uve learnt some rudimentary biology n seem to b in a haste to show case ur ken....

Although i agree wit some of d points in ur comment...Bt d reply has no correlation to my first post....
Go bak read my comment n mayb dis tym u'll decode d msg..

This is ur reply ryt here
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by JhyMedex: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sunsets:
For me to be disgracing my geneology? Fortunately, I am not the one who raised you. Just apologise for being racist.

Us sound like some kid prepin 4 waec..
Go read ur books..
Try not to botch ur exams dey way u did jst nw..
#Shalom
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by santricedupas(m): 12:46am On Jun 12, 2018
are they going to calabar carnival or cultural dance
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Shalomc(f): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2018
olarwhumy6:
All the best guys!
We need to talk off forum.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
JoyAda1234:
Which kain dressing be dis?
JAMB question
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Themandator: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
JhyMedex:

Lol..its funny wat guts faceless forums give pple.grin..
A part of me wants to engage u..bt i fear u may not possess enof brain cells to decode my points...
Go get some n mayb u n i myt av a civilize discourse
I'd jst let u bask in ur tomfoolery..

#Shalom

This is what the world media has to say about the outfit that an inconsequential character like you judged to be off mark ..... your intelligence is ordinary ... read it here

The Nigerian team is already the talk of the 2018 FIFA World Cup as they landed in style in Russia on Monday with stylish traditional attires designed by GT Stiches, a reputable Warri based clothing brand in collaboration with PiolaFootprints, a fast rising Lagos-based footwear brand.

The outfit comprise of a beautiful south-south styled white hat with a green feather, a smooth white native attire with green embroidery of the Super Eagles emblem with an eagle on top of a ball crested on the chest, then with a nice pair of white shoes with green tassels.

“First it was the announcement of their tournament kits that sent football supporters crazy. Now it is their travel attire that has got everybody talking,” The Daily Mail wrote.

“They nailed it with their kits, and have delivered the goods yet again as they boarded their plane to Russia wearing traditional Nigerian clothes, Buba and Sokoto’s

“From head to toe, the Nigerian squad have indulged in their culture and clearly have no intentions of blending in with the crowd other nations looking to upset the odds in Russia.

“While sticking to tradition, however, designers of their outfits have also kept faith with the football them by placing footballs on the collars of the white and green outfits.”

BBC Sport reporter and presenter John Bennett tweeted: “First the amazing shirts, now these outfits… The Nigeria team are only just getting on the plane to Russia but they’re already winning.”

United Kingdom news outlet, The Sun also bared their thoughts on Nigeria’s impressive travel outfit.

“Nigeria once again won the fashion stakes at this year’s World Cup with their incredible travel outfit,” they wrote.

“The Nigeria squad looked every inch the dapper chaps as they arrived in Russia

“This formal look has sent everyone into a frenzy all over again, with the immaculate design being complemented by matching shoes and hats.”

SOURCE - http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/06/super-eagles-storm-russia-in-unique.html
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by JhyMedex: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Themandator:

“First it was the announcement of their tournament kits that sent football supporters crazy. Now it is their travel attire that has got everybody talking,” The Daily Mail wrote.

.”

SOURCE - http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/06/super-eagles-storm-russia-in-unique.html
And yet again themandator showcases ginormous stupidity...
Whr in my comment did i say d outfit was off..

Am gon b donning one soon enof..grin

dis is som1 talking abt self esteem n racism wen he requires the validation of a white media to give bearing to his argument abt his traditions...cheesy

if u had any insight at all ull discover my comment wasn't directed to d aesthetics of d attire bt to wat it inherently represents....

the eagles have proved thus far that dey care more abt fashion aesthetics dan wat actually matters..Football dynamics..

Hw many friendlies did dey win on their way to Russia..?..

Dude ur intellect is so minuscule i can almost feel mysef loosing brain cells yl talking to u..

#Shalom
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Themandator: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
This was your initial post that compared our outfit to that of the Argentines like we were supposed to ape them. And I took you back to the comment of the same people you consider to be the definition of simplicity and smartness.

For all your warts and carbuncle, you are not any where in life close to the designer of that outfit neither is anyone in your entire family more important to Nigeria with whatever accomplishments they might have in their belt than any one of the Nigerian players.

Here is Senegal in their attire .

JhyMedex:

And yet again themandator showcases ginormous stupidity...
Whr in my comment did i say d outfit was off..

Am gon b donning one soon enof..grin

dis is som1 talking abt self esteem n racism wen he requires the validation of a white media to give bearing to his argument abt his traditions...cheesy

if u had any insight at all ull discover my comment wasn't directed to d aesthetics of d attire bt to wat it inherently represents....

the eagles have proved thus far that dey care more abt fashion aesthetics dan wat actually matters..Football dynamics..

Hw many friendlies did dey win on their way to Russia..?..

Dude ur intellect is so minuscule i can almost feel mysef loosing brain cells yl talking to u..

#Shalom

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by JhyMedex: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Themandator:
This was your initial post that compared our outfit to that of the Argentines like we were supposed to ape them. And I took you back to the comment of the same people you consider to be the definition of simplicity and smartness.

For all your warts and carbuncle, you are not any where in life close to the designer of that outfit neither is anyone in your entire family more important to Nigeria with whatever accomplishments they might have in their belt than any one of the Nigerian players.

Here is Senegal in their attire .

Dude I'm done wit u..Go and hyperventilate sumwhr else..on ur way u cld pick ur brain up frm LASTMA....
Ciao
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Themandator: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
JhyMedex:

Dude I'm done wit u..Go and hyperventilate sumwhr else..on ur way u cld pick ur brain up frm LASTMA....
Ciao

See what the people you want our team to copy has to say about our attire

https://lailasnews.com/super-eagles-win-best-fashion-team-award-in-russia/
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by sashash(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2018
Olubee22:
That uniform must not waste o, we don't want BLLB.
Madame Olubee...Happy New Year o
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Olubee22(f): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
sashash:
Madame Olubee...Happy New Year o

Same to you o, emi ashe pupo e. How have you been?
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by sashash(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Olubee22:

Same to you o, emi ashe pupo e. How have you been?
I have been good o...kindly send me your mail biko
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by JhyMedex: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Themandator:

See what the people you want our team to copy has to say about our attire
https://lailasnews.com/super-eagles-win-best-fashion-team-award-in-russia/
U dey watch ur models abi..grin...
Bunch of jokers wot misplaced priorities!!..
Wen reality show, swags and fyn jersey jump comot 4 window..grin
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
mrcork:
..u chasing men again..u stand no shance. .serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. . Anyways u no am from London. .right..do u give good head? Be nice? I all ways pay. Let's talk?

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.