Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? (5087 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 16, 2018
BadBradley:
Before I resume my lecture sessions--hoping you are seated in your favourite front seat-- I just want to show people what a flipflopping egoistic, bruised up little mouse you are; you claimed you won't quote me again, but each time I leave a reply I left you bleeding so bad you need a reply of wool to patch up the haemorrhage.

I read the first paragraph of your wailing post and dropped any further effort. It is more of the same ill-thought out postulation. You should be placed as an exhibitory art in the gallery of stupidity.

Turborised fools like you will always change and wine like an earth worm administered a healthy dose of salt when you're being cornered in your silly argument.

Please there's gender pay gap in America, UK and most western countries. It's also evident in Sports, entertainment and in the tech industry. I don't know how "manager" got into the mix here or maybe you're trying to latch onto the fact like a drowning man because I used it generally for illustration to reset your receding braincells.

You're new to Nairaland and making a grand mockery of yourself. These issues have been flogged and over flogged and a mentally un-evolved plonker like you is pulling us back to basics with no new newsworthy materials except the ego of an undiluted idiot.

I don't know where you're educated but it's badly done and you didn't get your money's worth. Women have always controlled men who have power (soft or real) and influence. Like Esther and Lugard's wife who named Nigeria after a promise in-between the sheets.

As for men denying women the right to vote, let me pose this simple observation for you. Go to Linda Ikeji's blog and count the number of females viewing,then come here in NL and count the number of females in celebrity section and then go to politics section here and contrast the difference.

The United States has the greatest political participation on earth and survey after survey keep showing MOST female voters keep voting not for political or economic reasons but for appearance and looks.

You're inferior to me and this is nothing but a re-education effort from me to you.
If you're wise you will avail yourself the learning opportunity this interaction has offered you and make the utmost advantage of it.

I will like to read more from you. I'm in a benevolent spirit as it is.

Guy or man first of all I'm not new to nairaland. I've been here since 2013.

No matter what you say will stop the fact that men inhumanly and unjustly controlled women in the past and still doing so in the past but it's payback time. Women are here to take over everything.

You're just an emotional teenager trying to manipulate me with bold tears .
Because a woman named Nigeria it means women have been controlling men? you clearly aren't as intelligent as you claim.

Who made the useless traditions and cultures some fools are now living with now? women right?

All the nonsense you've been trying to say is why I believe you've never left the shores of Africa. don't be deceieved by social media.

Travel to UK or USA and see for yourself whether men have any fvcking powers compared to women.

I'm done with you guy/man.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
BadBradley:
there's no payback time as it is still a man's world. Abi, where are women paying man back? Men are still in control of fashion, finance, tech, banking, automotive, politics, business, military and sport sectors of the world. On the contrary, women have have their life expectancy and fertility greatly reduced in trying to be men. Ovarian failure is prominent on 16 percent of women in their 30s.

The problem with flag bearing simpletons like you is that you don't bother to do your research before making a complete staggering fool of yourself in front of an unforgiving watching world.

I'm not a psychologist but it's so easy to observe you're suffering from hormonal distortions and biological mutations. You better seek gender reassignment surgery and stop this ground shattering stupidity you're displaying freely.

Now tell me how women are paying men back when like gay and disable people they are begging men to make 13% political office appointment. Why aren't they going to the polls and contest?
Your stupidity needs professional management.
You're a loose dripping cĂșnt in a man's body.

You're an unfortunate social specimen in the lab of unfinished sociological experiment. A living guinea pig that hasn't realised that your life is like a maize experiment where new social ideas and culture is being test run for free. If you need anyone to affirm to you that women especially the clever and beautiful ones have been controlling men with power and influence, then you must be very unfortunate in your life's endeavours.

you keep repeating" left the shores of Africa" loolz. So you're amongst those emotionally damaged Kunta kintes who think that a visa means a brand new life. Tell me why a scurrying coward like you who fled oversees hiding in a dingy shack in the backwater neighborhood of Europe hiding from law enforcement agents is in any position to tell me how the world works?
Please we know you're probably married to an old wrinkling white woman to make you a 4th class citizen abroad but try to be independent like true men so you can see the world from a clear perspective.

For all we know, hip hop and rock music two of America's most popular music have their footings on insulting and degrading women with the US and Northern Europe having the highest occurrence of rape in the world. So I don't know how I have to be there to experience how women are paying men back.

You're a fool. An embarrassing one. Funny how your pa sent you abroad for economic liberty and you lost your soul, pride, sense of worth and integrity all in one swoop.
Shame be upon you.

You're just a misogynistic bastard who live somewhere in Africa ..Keep on dreaming

Your idea of a man who has pride and dignity is man who controls and bully women.

This is a civilized world..

1 Like

Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by 2buffagain(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
OKay now I know this OP is a either a woman hiding under blue m or is gay.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 22, 2018
2buffagain:
OKay now I know this OP is a either a woman hiding under blue m or is gay.

Really?
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Ksatriy: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

You're just a misogynistic bastard who live somewhere in Africa ..Keep on dreaming

Your idea of a man who has pride and dignity is man who controls and bully women.

This is a civilized world..

Rule2 volated.

dragnet, FOD, OAM4J, naijacutee, honsule, puskin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sugar Mummies Real Whatsapp Number / Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media / Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.