Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager (456 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) / Army Sentences Soldier To Death For Manslaughter, Others life imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager by Ourtrends: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
A Lagos High Court sitting in Igbosere on Monday sentenced a 28-year-old man, Kingsley Inyang, to life imprisonment for defiling his church member’s 12-year-old daughter.

Justice Sedoten Ogunsanya convicted Inyang following a trial lasting one year and three months.

The judge found him guilty of having unlawful sexual intercourse with the girl, a Junior Secondary School (JSS) Two pupil, contrary to Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Justice Ogunsanya held that the Lagos State prosecution team led by Mr. Adebayo Haroun proved its case beyond reasonable doubt.

She found that Inyang’s defence was inconsistent with the testimony of his girlfriend, who stated that on the day of the incident, he spent only 15 minutes with her, contrary to Inyang’s claim that he was with her the whole day.

Inyang, of No.16, Adetunde Arogundade Street, Fagba, a Lagos suburb, was arraigned on March 3, 2017.

According to the prosecution, he committed the offence at his home.

He pleaded not guilty to the charge and was granted bail.

According to the prosecution, Inyang committed the offence on July 26, 2015.

During the trial, the girl told the court that the first time Inyang defiled her was on a Sunday evening after a fellowship service, following which he threatened to assault her if she told anyone.

Three days later, as she and her younger brother passed his house on their way home from bible study and he beckoned on her again.

“He sent my brother outside and forced me to make love to him and said that I should not let anybody know, otherwise he was going to beat me,” the girl said.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/man-gets-life-imprisonment-for-defiling-teenager/

Re: Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager by Ourtrends: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin
Re: Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
GOOD JUDGEMENT.
Re: Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager by Ourtrends: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
post=68383244:
GOOD JUDGEMENT.
Re: Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's cool cool

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager by Ourtrends: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's cool cool

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager by MartinCorridon: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2018
This is what i recommend for paedophiles:

The mob should beat them to an inch of their lives...break some limbs. BUT don't KILL.

Afterwards, life imprisonment with hard labour.

This should reduce the crime.
Re: Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenager by Ourtrends: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:
This is what i recommend for paedophiles:

The mob should beat them to an inch of their lives...break some limbs. BUT don't KILL.

Afterwards, life imprisonment with hard labour.

This should reduce the crime.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnaps Catholic Priest / Killer Of Ex Ondo Deputy Governor’s Daughter Confesses, Mentions Two Accomplices / SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT ELECTROCUTED IN EDO (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.