Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge (14175 Views)

Fifa 22 On Ps Vita / SOLVED!!!!Need To Hack And Download On PS 3 CECH-3004B Model / Help: How Do I Disable left Analog Control On Ps Vita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mamode14:
you welcome bro,have u fixed yours ?
Not Yet, Been busy. But will do soon. Thanks Bro
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Mamode14(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
czar2k16:

Not Yet, Been busy. But will do soon. Thanks Bro
any time u need assistance just hit me up bro on 08102990483 WhatsApp enjoy the hack
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Is it still available
Yes, It is..
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by abiodunbright(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pls I need anyone in Lagos who can assist a brother to hack and give me games on my Ps vita free
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Mamode14(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
abiodunbright:
Pls I need anyone in Lagos who can assist a brother to hack and give me games on my Ps vita free
okay then its quite easy
add me up 08102990483
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Mamode14(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
bro am here so let's start are u on Facebook? lemme add u
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by abiodunbright(m): 1:12am On Aug 27, 2018
Pls everyone should avoid dealing with this guy using this handle czar2k16 and his numbers are 08064489772, 08056021948, I had a terrible experience with him on Sunday which is yesterday, czar means devil Cesare. Till now I am still in shock cuz this guy is either trying to rob me or he is a ritualist but God pass him. Who have ears let him hear now cuz I am sending this one warning base on my personal experience with him. He live inside abule egba omoniyi to be precise. Mods or Segun should ban this guy from using this platform for such evil act. If I have my Way I would have make sure he spent the rest of his life in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2018
abiodunbright:
Pls everyone should avoid dealing with this guy using this handle czar2k16 and his numbers are 08064489772, 08056021948, I had a terrible experience with him on Sunday which is yesterday, czar means devil Cesare. Till now I am still in shock cuz this guy is either trying to rob me or he is a ritualist but God pass him. Who have ears let him hear now cuz I am sending this one warning base on my personal experience with him. He live inside abule egba omoniyi to be precise. Mods or Segun should ban this guy from using this platform for such evil act. If I have my Way I would have make sure he spent the rest of his life in jail
What Happened??!
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by abiodunbright(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
5pecterGray:

What Happened??!

That guy is a criminal that is just what I will tell you
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2018
5pecterGray:

What Happened??!

Thank You Guys for asking that question. People can be so daft and stupid. Nah God say make I log in 2day ooo to see this.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Dude, for exposing yourself and "trying" to tarnish my image God will punish you.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Nairalanders oooooo make una listen ooooo! Here is what actually happened.
This idiot "abiodunbright" called me said he wanted ti hack his psvita and get some games. i told him initially that i would hack it for him for free and sell games for 1k each. After a series of calls we arrived at a comprimise of 5h each per game.
Later he informed me that the vita is on 3.65 I initailly thought it was on 3.60 thats y i said i would do it free for him. i told him I cant hack 3.65 for free because its more dificult than 3.60.
He complained and said blah blah, he wanted me to do the whole thing for him free. i said it wasnt possible. After he bombarded me with series of calls for days, we agreed at #4 k for both the hack and over 4 games.
On the day he came Sunday 26th August, he said he was coming from Lasu area, i was like no p me i dey abule egba. I gave him adequate instructions on how to get to my last bus stop.
On getting to abule egba he called me and i told him to take Marwa going to a place called olaniyi last bus stop i will meet him there I also began to notice some sort of hostility in his voice but i was calm.
About 5 mins later this guy called and started hollering I didnt tell him where to stop blah blah blah I was like "chairman calm down nahw I said Olaniyi and olaniyi is the last bus stop" he was like ok.
In my mind i was like which kin wash be this nahw nah the 4k wey he wan give me go fuel my car or change my life. I was already getting annoyed but kept cool abt it.
Dude called me again said he was at the bus stop. I took a 1k naira note from my wallet & I went to the bus stop its of walking distance to the house.
I dnt know him nah neither does he knw me. I stood there and observed. he turned out to be this big thug looking dude but i didnt know that yet until i dialed his no. I saw him look at his phone ring then he picked with some reluctance.
Then I was sure it was him.
I approached him greeted him then proceeded to tell him that I dont like the way he spoke to me in the phone. Before I could finish dude started hollering did I know he came from a far distance blah blah blah asking me if I can be coming from such a far distance to hack my game this and that.
In my mind I was like does distance matter as long as u get what u want and ur satisfied?!!! Which kin person be this.
Anyway to cut a long story short,
I lied to him there was no light, apologised for the stress divided the 1k to change with him from 1 of the keke marwa at the bus-stop and I offered him 5h as tp back (note that to & fro according to him is btween 6h & 7h so i try) the guy refused to collect the cash informing me that money isnt the issue & I left & went back home to continue the Battlefield 4 I was playing in my Ps 3.
Nah wetin happen be that oooooo my people

1 Like

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

His attitude was what stopped the whole thing coupled with greed & pride. When I told him there was no light it was clear there was light because the street was lit up but he never uttered 1 complain nor ask for a way around for gen or alternate power supply (pride)
If I told him to come that i would do it for him free of charge I am sure his attitude would have been different but because I charged him, he's pissed off about it(greed).
Talking abt coming from a far place to hack and when i gave u a flimsy excuse u offered no resistance whatsoever.
I have friends who come over from Ibadan, ogun state, Ondo to hack and install games in their ps4 at Alaba or Ikeja without fuss.
U @abiodunbright them ask u to pay 4k for hack and Games u wan die ontop that come dey fabricate stories for nairaland U be big fool.
He probably thought I do this for a living the idiot. I dont I have a job. Thats Y i was able to decline doing the hack for u in the first place.
Who is a gamer here that hasnt paid for games at any point in his life?
I remember visiting craftek like 5 yrs ago to get games on my vita then before henkaku came to light.
I remember visiting ZoneX to have my ps3 hacked
I remeber visiting aburo at oshodi to get my Psp & ps2 hacked. We all know how much we spend and the satisfaction it gives us.

So whats makes this idiot abiodunbright different? 4k
Hungry looking modaf*ka.
And according to what he told me he's into the business of selling games big fool.
Mayb its the fact that he wanted to come with his laptop and copy all my ps vita games and I refused. Thats whats buggin him who knows. The Idiot.

N.B
The next nairalander that calls me for a hack i will do it for him free + games provided hes willing to snap pictures of us doing it and testifying here on this forum.

Defamation is a bad thing, i wouldnt do it to my worst enemy

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

That guy is a criminal that is just what I will tell you

Ur father is a criminal. Y couldnt u explain what happened?!! Dudes avoid this guy @abiodunbright. At all cost will go to face book and get his picture sef.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by abiodunbright(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2018
czar2k16:

Ur father is a criminal. Y couldnt u explain what happened?!! Dudes avoid this guy @abiodunbright. At all cost will go to face book and get his picture sef.

Poor bastard do you have ordinary tiger generator to run your so called game hacking? Even your laptop u claim the battery was bad just because you have a bad motive. All this epistles you wrote down was a big lie because the okada riders and maruwa riders told me there was light and I can see light with my own eyes so what excuse are you giving here? At first you told me that you can do the hacking free and we agreed on me coming with 2500 for 4 games. The next day when I called you changed the story again that you can not do the hacking free that I should come with 4000 which I did. On getting to your place you attacked me with words and said you can not do it again, you offered me 500 to cover my tfare which I rejected because I am not interested in your ritual money. Oga you are either a criminal or kidnapper because I didn't see any reason for you to tell me you can not do it again after I left my house from ojo Lasu down to omoniyi inside abule egba. You said people come from ondo or osun but alaba international people don't tell them to come down to their own house, you will come down to their shop and do your business successfully without any excuse from them. Anybody going down to see this criminal should think twice.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Everybody help ooooo. This Penniless son of a bat @abiodunbright just called me now after seeing my post exposing everything that happened btw us. He called me on 08078562663 threathning my life.
Y are people backwards like this? U accused me i narrated my own side of the story. Narrate ur own u begin dey threatin my life and family.
All because of ps vita hack. (Nah by force?)

People pls be carefull of this guy oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by abiodunbright(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2018
czar2k16:

Everybody help ooooo. This Penniless son of a bat @abiodunbright just called me now after seeing my post exposing everything that happened btw us. He called me on 08078562663 threathning my life.
Y are people backwards like this? U accused me i narrated my own side of the story. Narrate ur own u begin dey threatin my life and family.
All because of ps vita hack. (Nah by force?)

People pls be carefull of this guy oooooo

Keep lying and deceiving people to cover your activities. A smart person should read our comments to know who is playing smart here. You are a criminal as long as I am concern. I will fish out all your other handles with numbers so that another nairalander will not fall victim to your criminal activities. A man claim to be doing a business and he has no generator, another excuse your laptop can't last 10minute. I even ask you to look for a place where we can go to so we ca. Just sit buy drinks so we can make use of their light you said you don't know any where in your area that we can go to. I would have smell something fishy with all your excuse but based on my trust for nairaland I still went down to your side. Oga swear with your life that you never gave me all the aforementioned excuses. Fucking bastard looking for who to rob or kidnap.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by abiodunbright(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Keep lying and deceiving people to cover your activities. A smart person should read our comments to know who is playing smart here. You are a criminal as long as I am concern. I will fish out all your other handles with numbers so that another nairalander will not fall victim to your criminal activities. A man claim to be doing a business and he has no generator, another excuse your laptop can't last 10minute. I even ask you to look for a place where we can go to so we ca. Just sit buy drinks so we can make use of their light you said you don't know any where in your area that we can go to. I would have smell something fishy with all your excuse but based on my trust for nairaland I still went down to your side. Oga swear with your life that you never gave me all the aforementioned excuses. Fucking bastard looking for who to rob or kidnap.

This was the text he sent because now he is claiming saint on nairaland.

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Poor bastard do you have ordinary tiger generator to run your so called game hacking? Even your laptop u claim the battery was bad just because you have a bad motive. All this epistles you wrote down was a big lie because the okada riders and maruwa riders told me there was light and I can see light with my own eyes so what excuse are you giving here? At first you told me that you can do the hacking free and we agreed on me coming with 2500 for 4 games. The next day when I called you changed the story again that you can not do the hacking free that I should come with 4000 which I did. On getting to your place you attacked me with words and said you can not do it again, you offered me 500 to cover my tfare which I rejected because I am not interested in your ritual money. Oga you are either a criminal or kidnapper because I didn't see any reason for you to tell me you can not do it again after I left my house from ojo Lasu down to omoniyi inside abule egba. You said people come from ondo or osun but alaba international people don't tell them to come down to their own house, you will come down to their shop and do your business successfully without any excuse from them. Anybody going down to see this criminal should think twice.

Yes my gen was faulty & yes there was light (But I have a 4 battery inverter) which i neva pointed out to u. That was very clear. i dnt have a shop because i have a fultime job nah which i pointed out.
Who doesnt have a faulty laptop battery now and then.
Ur backward & fabricated story of ritual blah blah will get ur retarded brain nowhere. I only felt oblidged that I shld compensate ur sorry selfish ass since i asked u to come which I already regretted.
I could not give u 1k e no possible. So I splitted the money into 2 from the Marwa drivers there right before ur eyes. So y u dey cry.

No worry sum1 will testify soon here nahw for me hacking thier vita.

Dnt call my number again. Everybody gets it U came all the way for nothing ur pained, but no be my fault. U caused it so live with it.
Besides U be abgalagba nahw. Egbon for that matter from the way I asses U.
Its ur children that should be going about hacking games and not U.

I repeat pls do not call my number again. I can continue posting here no wahala. i get data and time to reply u. But do not call me.
I could percieve ur mouth odour sef from my phone during ur last call. Thats how strong it is.

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Thats true sef. Send us a screen shot of ur hacked Vita if trully u have been able to hack it. Send am make we see.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Besides it was necessary after ur calls threatning my family.
I can see that u still have my number saved on ur fone. Bro Delete my my no nahw.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by abiodunbright(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2018
czar2k16:

Thats true sef. Send us a screen shot of ur hacked Vita if trully u have been able to hack it. Send am make we see.

Who is us that I want to show? Lolz Oga criminal get the hell off this page because we might get the police to track you down.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Like I promised to post his picture. Here is the slowpoke that has decided not to let me rest simply because I declined him at the last minute.
I got it from facebook.
That was the same shirt he wore on that day. Must probably be his favourite shirt.
Fellow nairalanders if u see this face, run.
A word is enough for the wise.

One of the pics depicts him at his favourite hotspots.
A beer parlour.
Y am I not surprised?!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Who is us that I want to show? Lolz Oga criminal get the hell off this page because we might get the police to track you down.

Us here at Nairaland nahw grin
abiodunbright:

Us here at Nairaland nahw. Abi U dey Lie?!! Screenshot ur hack here nahw make we see. Here is mine

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Iv been going through ur profile on Nairaland and various topics ur involved in. From what I can gather, u have a loose mouth cha cha cha cha cha! Just talk anyhow. Im not sure u went to a higher institution.
Because If u did u would have stepped on toes with ur loose mouth and awon boys don suppose reform U.
Either way u will learn ur lesson soon enough. Keep it up.

@abiodunbright, one of the posts even depicts u suggesting to adopt a child you do not know, have never seen or met before ?!!!!! And ur calling some1 else a kidnapper.

Thia is proof that u are indeed a kidnapper.

Nairalanders beware of this animal in human skin oooooo! He kidnaps little girls for only God knows what!!!

Even Satan sef fear for some so called human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
olumayowa196:
I wanna know too!
Folow the thread bro. Or visit wololo.net
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jeff1607(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

bring your hard drive and get games free
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by abiodunbright(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
jeff1607:

Send me ur number
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
jeff1607:

Mr Jeff, Be careful & vigilant. Ur sum1 I know & we have had successful interactions in the past.
I just have to warn U to be careful of this person.

Thanks for picking my call.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jeff1607(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
I guess its some kinda misunderstanding between you guys @abiodunbright @czar

I have gotten games (ps3) from Mr Cesar, I haven't seen or met him before I gave him my hard drive to copy some games through his sis .tho we we had some misunderstanding but we still we good its normal.

@abiodun , I guess you are feeling hurt by the stress n everything you went through but you guys can still settle it amicably. You guys might not know how tomorrow would be and might need each other.

but regardless you guys should remember GAMING IS AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jeff1607(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
abiodunbright:

Send me ur number
You already sent me a msg on whatsapp remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now / Nigeria Gaming News And Competitions / WWE 2k23 PPSSPP- ISO File Download Free Android & Ios Offline Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.