Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge (14269 Views)

Fifa 22 On Ps Vita / SOLVED!!!!Need To Hack And Download On PS 3 CECH-3004B Model / Help: How Do I Disable left Analog Control On Ps Vita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
jeff1607:
I guess its some kinda misunderstanding between you guys @abiodunbright @czar

I have gotten games (ps3) from Mr Cesar, I haven't seen or met him before I gave him my hard drive to copy some games through his sis .tho we we had some misunderstanding but we still we good its normal.

@abiodun , I guess you are feeling hurt by the stress n everything you went through but you guys can still settle it amicably. You guys might not know how tomorrow would be and might need each other.

but regardless you guys should remember GAMING IS AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY

Thanks For your clarification Mr Jeff, appreciate 100%

But remember

Be Kiafuuuuul!!!!

God Bless U. Peace
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jeff1607(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
czar2k16:

But remeber
Be Kiafuuuuul!!!!
God Bless U. Peace

remember say u still de owe me ninja turtles and transformers 1-3 o

promise is a debt o no forget
I still de wait
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
jeff1607:

remember say u still de owe me ninja turtles and transformers 1-3 o

promise is a debt o no forget

I still de wait

I haven't forgotten Yes and Rayman Legends also. I will try transferring them through 1 of my external harddrives and give them to my sister as usual to give to u to copy.

I have 2 Ninja turtles TMNT Out of the shadow (OOTS) PSN & the latest TMNT Turtles In Manhattan (TIM) duplex which one do u want?!!

Thanks Bro
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jeff1607(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
czar2k16:

I haven't forgotten Yes and Rayman Legends also. I will try transferring them through 1 of my external harddrives and give them to my sister as usual to give to u to copy.

I have 2 Ninja turtles TMNT Out of the shadow (OOTS) PSN & the latest TMNT Turtles In Manhattan (TIM) duplex which one do u want?!!

Thanks Bro

if possible both ,bought some hard drives so plenty of space left
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
jeff1607:

if possible both ,bought some hard drives so plenty of space left
Alrite Bro.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by valenti12(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2018
PS Vita 1000(wifi & 3G) for Sale;

Working 99.9%
Hacked
Lots of free games(god of war, killzone, fifa -mod15 - 17, 18...)
8gb mcard and need4speed SD2card
Working 99.99%

Location; Onitsha

Can bring it to Asaba, Awka, Owerri and places one hour drive from Onitsha based on logistics o! Lagos follow kwa.

Call; zeroeightzerosevenonethreesevenfivesevenseven1
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ps Vita Slim (HACKED) for sale in Ibadan
: 8gb PsVita Memory Card
: Mortal Kombat inside the Memory card
: Killzone memory card along
: Assassins Creed memory card along
Pretty Neat...
Contact on WhatsApp:07030263656
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Notimeshow(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
jeff1607:

bring your hard drive and get games free
Call me on 08026929326 i will hack and put game for u
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jeff1607(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Notimeshow:
Call me on 08026929326 i will hack and put game for u

I am not understanding o
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Notimeshow(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
abiodunbright:
Ps Vita brothers I have the 1000 version with firmware 3.65 I want to know if I can hack it and download games....anybody in Lagos should contact me 08142297046
abiodunbright:

Are the Ps vita games still for sale, how much and ur location?
I can help u hack your ps vita any version and download games on it hacking+4 free game 5k (fifa18,unit13,realboxing,snooker) if u want more game after the free games 1k per game , i have over 200games U can also use phone sdcard as ur psvita memory card
I will help u hack it to play psp game as well with 1free pspgame

U can call me on 08026929326
Or whatsapp me on 08137776163
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Notimeshow(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
jeff1607:

I am not understanding o
I mean i can help u hack ur ps vita and out game for u without catridge call me for more info 08026929326
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jeff1607(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Notimeshow:

I mean i can help u hack ur ps vita and out game for u without catridge call me for more info 08026929326

is it free sir?
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Notimeshow(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
jeff1607:

is it free sir?
Hacking + 3free game 3k
If u want more game 1kpergame
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 222Martins(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2018
jeff1607:

bring your hard drive and get games free
Hi bro, I need PSvita games for a hacked vita with 4gb Memcard I am not currently in Lagos. Can you buy a hard drive, copy games for me and waybill it to my location? If yes, how much will you charge?? You can drop your whatsapp number. Thanks
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jeff1607(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2018
222Martins:
Hi bro, I need PSvita games for a hacked vita with 4gb Memcard I am not currently in Lagos. Can you buy a hard drive, copy games for me and waybill it to my location? If yes, how much will you charge?? You can drop your whatsapp number. Thanks

I would prefer u buy the hard drive yourself or if you have someone in lag to do all that. not collecting a dime. Just copy and paste. any token is appreciated but not a must.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 222Martins(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2018
jeff1607:

I would prefer u buy the hard drive yourself or if you have someone in lag to do all that. not collecting a dime. Just copy and paste. any token is appreciated but not a must.
No reliable person in Lagos for now. I understand the appreciation part. Please I will pay for the hard drive and waybill. Help a brother out.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jeff1607(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2018
222Martins:
No reliable person in Lagos for now. I understand the appreciation part. Please I will pay for the hard drive and waybill. Help a brother out.

But you don't know me how can you trust me?

would suggest u buy from those that sell hard drives here then I put the games for you. Just vita games or ps3 or xbox games?

Pls reach me on the number above
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thats my babies, fully henkakud with 64+ games on a 128gb sd card

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
JJmubby:
giys, how can i put games on ps vita without the cartridge just like the psp

You need to hack your vita first, if you are on firmware 3.60-3.68 then it's good news for you.

Do not update to the newly released 3.69 firmware
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
My little collections

1 Like

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Rogerz007(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Thats my babies, fully henkakud with 64+ games on a 128gb sd card
Is it for sale?
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rogerz007:

Is it for sale?

Nah dey aren't for sale wink
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Davinadrien: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2018
valenti12:

5pectergray
am interested in this hack, i was as less informed about hack for >3.60, please direct me on how to hack my ps vita

Please anyone around iyanaipaja side or egbeda that knows how to hack a ps vita should hit me up 08130965031 on whatsapp
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Davinadrien: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2018
sammyfrosh:

You need to hack your vita first, if you are on firmware 3.60-3.68 then it's good news for you.

Do not update to the newly released 3.69 firmware
Please anyone around iyanaipaja side or egbeda that knows how to hack a ps vita should hit me up 08130965031 on whatsapp
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Davinadrien: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2018
czar2k16:

But remember

Be Kiafuuuuul!!!!

God Bless U. Peace
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by valenti12(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Davinadrien:

Am not I lag right now however, you can checkout 'Tech James' video on YouTube. That's pretty much how I came from where you are right now to where I am right smiley
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Davinadrien: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
valenti12:

Am not I lag right now however, you can checkout 'Tech James' video on YouTube. That's pretty much how I came from where you are right now to where I am right smiley
bro i wish i could but my laptop jus got spoilt not quite long ..so i cant do it ..am looking for somebody that can jus help me hack it and put games..be it free or not ..
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by valenti12(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Davinadrien:
bro i wish i could but my laptop jus got spoilt not quite long ..so i cant do it ..am looking for somebody that can jus help me hack it and put games..be it free or not ..
Borrow na, borrow laptop run am. Am not an option, though I have games and could hack it, but am faraway.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Davinadrien: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
valenti12:

Borrow na, borrow laptop run am. Am not an option, though I have games and could hack it, but am faraway.
chaii ..i nor get anybody to borrow am from naa ..and you are not coming back anytime sooon ??
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by valenti12(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Davinadrien:
chaii ..i nor get anybody to borrow am from naa ..and you are not coming back anytime sooon ??
Nope
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by arazanbal: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please I want to buy a hack PS Vita with games like God of war series,latest FIFA games if available,and a hole lot of games I can play on it,30,000 is my budget ooo,hope I can get one for that price,pls note hope I can still use the Vita for browsing after hacking it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Gaming News And Competitions / Gaming Online Using Your Phone As A Hotspot. / How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.