Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section (7095 Views)

What Is Wrong With My PS3? / What Is Wrong With My PES Mobile Andriod? / Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Thegamingorca(m): 5:52am On Jul 04, 2018
olaremint:
tell me how u would have time for games, u go out in the am and come home at night, traffic all day, by the time u arrive back tired, there is no electricity. gaming Will be last on your mind

Only donkeys work this way.
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Lana1(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Only donkeys work this way.
Lol. Bros thinks its everyone that lives in Lagos. He's using his own personal experience to judge everyone else...

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by festwiz(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Dikko345:
My part list with a 3tb hdd and 1tb ssd, i7-7700K, 4 fans, a liquid cooler, a 1080Ti and 32gb of ddr4 ram tops out around 800k so buying or building a desktop with only a 1050 is outrages. Also mind that im planning on using this pc for about 5 years before i start upgrading parts.
That's an awesome build. What monitor do you use and how much?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Lana1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dikko345:
My part list with a 3tb hdd and 1tb ssd, i7-7700K, 4 fans, a liquid cooler, a 1080Ti and 32gb of ddr4 ram tops out around 800k so buying or building a desktop with only a 1050 is outrages. Also mind that im planning on using this pc for about 5 years before i start upgrading parts.
Nice. What games do u play that u need 4TB of space?? shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2018
I have lenovo Y10 cube, gtx 1070 8gb, 1tb hdd, 128 ssd, core i7, 450k

festwiz:

https://www./lenovo-lenovo-legion-y520-core-i7-7700hq-16gb-ram-2tb-hdd-256gb-ssd-1050ti-4gb-15.6-with-bagwireless-mouse16gb-flash-drive-10552305.html

That's a Y520 for 480k. It could be cheaper on Amazon though. Maybe by a 100k.

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
festwiz:
shocked Send me link Abeg. I know guys that'd be interested in that sorta deal.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2018
festwiz:

2 high
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by festwiz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
crafteck:
I have lenovo Y10 cube, gtx 1070 8gb, 1tb hdd, 128 ssd, core i7, 450k

Is that 1070 2GB or 4GB of VRAM? Also, 8GB RAM DDR3/4/4X? 1TBb is too little storage space IMO. What gen is the i7?
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2018
festwiz:

Is that 1070 2GB or 4GB of VRAM? Also, 8GB RAM DDR3/4/4X? 1TBb is too little storage space IMO. What gen is the i7?

16 gb ram, 8gb vram. If 1tb is too small you are a collector not a gamer, i have 4 tb and 3x 2tb external hdd though cos of the nature of my job, been installing on ps 3/ps4 consoles commercially right from release date.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by KazukiIto(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2018
okwabayi:
Start posting topics there and see if people will respond.
There was an experienced member there who deals with pc gaming and accessories. I don't know if he still posts but he gave very good advice especially to average pc users willing to test games out.

Oh BlivAk! smiley That brother dropped a lot of knowledge the time he lasted here. He is now on FB (just search Enthusiasts PC Gamerz).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by okwabayi(m): 2:05am On Jul 11, 2018
KazukiIto:

Oh BlivAk! smiley That brother dropped a lot of knowledge the time he lasted here. He is now on FB (just search Enthusiasts PC Gamerz).
Thanks, man. He's the type of poster we need more of here. The guy is the explorers of the gaming section.
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by RX480(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
I'd post but I'm lazy.
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Dikko345(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lana1:
Nice. What games do u play that u need 4TB of space?? shocked shocked
I get AAA games and I also get a lot of music. I occasionally watch movies that I get from my friends because I don't waste my time trying to download them.
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Dikko345(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
festwiz:
I currently use a 30inch LG TV but I am planning on getting a 4k curved ultrawide monitor for my setup. I will try to send pictures when my build is done
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Dikko345(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
crafteck:

16 gb ram, 8gb vram. If 1tb is too small you are a collector not a gamer, i have 4 tb and 3x 2tb external hdd though cos of the nature of my job, been installing on ps 3/ps4 consoles commercially right from release date.
You put games from your PC onto ps4s If so hmu on whatsapp 08180365640
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dikko345:
You put games from your PC onto ps4s If so hmu on whatsapp 08180365640

Yeee... My head is paining me...
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by festwiz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dikko345:
I currently use a 30inch LG TV but I am planning on getting a 4k curved ultrawide monitor for my setup. I will try to send pictures when my build is done
That's neat. Mention me when you put it up.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Dikko345(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
crafteck:

Yeee... My head is paining me...
do you transfer games from pc to ps4
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dikko345:

PC games aren't designed for console architecture, the can't work... No one should mention emulator

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by festwiz(m): 5:26am On Jul 18, 2018
Dikko345:
What? Where did this come from? undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
crafteck:

Is your desktop still available let's deal

Look at my thread on a ps4 pro for sale
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:

Is your desktop still available let's deal

Look at my thread on a ps4 pro for sale

I can buy pro but not d cds
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
crafteck:

I can buy pro but not d cds

Well I am selling together

Is your desktop still up for sale ?
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:

Well I am selling together

Is your desktop still up for sale ?

Yes
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Basiljoe: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Registering my presence. cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by Dikko345(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
crafteck:

PC games aren't designed for console architecture, the can't work... No one should mention emulator
I know this but I thought he got the pkg files on his pc and then would transfer them to consoles.
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dikko345:
I know this but I thought he got the pkg files on his pc and then would transfer them to consoles.

You can keep pkg on pc for storage sake, doesn't mean they would run on it.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by LucemFerre: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
okwabayi:
Start posting topics there and see if people will respond.
There was an experienced member there who deals with pc gaming and accessories. I don't know if he still posts but he gave very good advice especially to average pc users willing to test games out.

It's not their fault that this section is kinda boring.
Most Nigerian gamers (like 90%) don't know jack sh!t about gaming accessories, modding etc. They would probably Google stuffs and just paste it here. All they do is look for console hacks at best.
But, it's mostly not our fault. Our system is on a wheel chair. To prove it...
AKliv010 doesn't even stay in Nigeria and that dude knows a hell lot. He doesn't just say things. He builds also.
The other day I advised not to buy fake gpu's and someone was asking what a gpu is

Vasaratti16 is the only person who posts reasonable gaming posts in this section.
Maybe in 50 years we will get there.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by crafteck(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
LucemFerre:

Most Nigerian gamers (like 90%) don't know jack sh!t about gaming accessories, modding etc. They would probably Google stuffs and just paste it here. All they do is look for console hacks at best.
AKBliv doesn't even stay in Nigeria and that dude knows a hell lot. He doesn't just say things. He builds also.
The other day I advised not to buy fake gpu's and someone was asking what a gpu is

Vasserati is the only person who posts reasonable gaming posts in this section.

The average nigerian has lots of issues bothering them, pc modifications doesn't sound like a survival essential...

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by LucemFerre: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
crafteck:

The average nigerian has lots of issues bothering them, pc modifications doesn't sound like a survival essential...

Good... That's why it's boring here

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by cao(f): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
LucemFerre:

AKliv010 doesn't even stay in Nigeria and that dude knows a hell lot. He doesn't just say things. He builds also.

Vasaratti16 is the only person who posts reasonable gaming posts in this section.
Even he is from the copy and paste crew (without actually acknowledging the source). At least, he's copying and pasting from entertaining sources. I'll give him that. But here's the thing, folks will complain and then do absolutely nothing about it. Then, we have the click baiters and the ones that will give you one paragraph and a link, expecting us to visit their site. That actually just annoys me into not even giving them the time of day.
Re: What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section by LucemFerre: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
cao:

Even he is from the copy and paste crew (without actually acknowledging the source). At least, he's copying and pasting from entertaining sources. I'll give him that. But here's the thing, folks will complain and then do absolutely nothing about it. Then, we have the click baiters and the ones that will give you one paragraph and a link, expecting us to visit their site. That actually just annoys me into not even giving them the time of day.

Haha... IKR, paragraph and links are the worst.
About Vasaratti, I didn't know he does that. Oh, well.
And again even if a reasonable post should appear, most people won't argue reasonably and logically. That too is annoying af.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Where In Computer Village, Ikeja Can I Get Pc Games For My Laptop / Xbox Live Online Community?. / Whatsapp Group For Gamers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.