Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (2721 Views)

Get A Fresh Two Bedroom For 400k In Yaba!!! / Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents / I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by sapeleboi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
abeg reach bank I take God beg you
Re: . by Intrepid01(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Errrmmm...I'm actually interested in helping you. But the thing is this, since I'm the one with the money, i should be setting the terms. no be so?....so this is my offer, I'll give you 400k infact I can jack it up to 600k but that your sister that can cook well will be the collateral.... grin....

She'll be staying with me, giving me both physical and Spiritual food till you're able to pay back.......

As you can see I'm not stating when you should return the money, yea I'm that nice....you can use as long as you want, but your sister will remain with me for as long as my money is with you. ......chaii, pple always tell me that I'm too nice, I think its true..now I know

just PM me when you're ready....as for me, I was born ready.

4 Likes

Re: . by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Intrepid01:
Errrmmm...I'm actually interested in helping you. But the thing is this, since I'm the one with the money, i should be setting the terms. no be so?....so this is my offer, I'll give you 400k infact I can jack it up to 600k but that your sister that can cook well will be the collateral.... grin....

She'll be staying with me, giving me both physical and Spiritual food till you're able to pay back.......

As you can see I'm not stating when you should return the money, yea I'm that nice....you can use as long as you want, but your sister will remain with me for as long as my money is with you. ......chaii, pple always tell me that I'm too nice, I think its true..now I know

i don't blame you. I blame the leaders. you think everything is a joke?
if you want to help, Pls help than to behave like a kid cos your joke is so dry and annoying.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
And if eventually you did not pay back the loan, then I will slice the certificates as vegetables and arrange beta egusi soup with it abi?

10 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
this is so sad. the government isn't encouraging education at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Intrepid01(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
i don't blame you. I blame the leaders. you think everything is a joke?
if you want to help, Pls help than to behave like a kid cos your joke is so dry and annoying.

My brother na so you dey vex?....I was just kidding joor....God will bless your hustle
Re: . by lovat(m): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

My brother na so you dey vex?....I was just kidding joor....God will bless your hustle
Does the Op look like someone kidding? I pray someone we get your hopes up and end up telling you #JustKidding

13 Likes

Re: . by Okewa(m): 1:42am On Jun 12, 2018
I wish you the best bro.... Some pole have more than thatbut don't knw watto do with it

4 Likes

Re: . by Intrepid01(m): 2:03am On Jun 12, 2018
lovat:
Does the Op look like someone kidding? I pray someone we get your hopes up and end up telling you #JustKidding

and here comes those people that cries more than the bereaved...may it be on to you as you have stayed up there...foolish people with foolish prayers
Re: . by kennykg(m): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2018
You seem serious unlike some ... You can get the whole money or part without collateral or interest. Download Instagram and register if you not on already on, search for kokufoundation he can assist you but you would have to prove your authenticity and also visit his office in Ogba for a Photoshoot that would be posted online for record purpose.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2018
kennykg:
You seem serious unlike some ... You can get the whole money or part without collateral or interest. Download Instagram and register if you not on already on, search for kokufoundation he can assist you but you would have to prove your authenticity and also visit his office in Ogba for a Photoshoot that would be posted online for record purpose.
have you been a beneficiary of this foundation before?

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Thank you all for your input. Its well..
Re: . by kennykg(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
have you been a beneficiary of this foundation before?
No am not in need
Re: . by ahiboilandgas: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
ceejay1759:
Dear Nairalanders,
I believe a good kind hearted human is reading this. I have worked hard tirelessly since i finished my nysc to secure good paying jobs for the past 3years,but all to no avail. There are only but peanut jobs in which fetches nothing but transportation to work and feeding at least 2 square meals. I have a bSc in physics (2.2) but it seems like the cert isnt enough. And i will be clocking 30 years next year of which i will have slim chances of applying for jobs again. The country has frustrated me so much that most times i feel like taking my own life. It would have been easy if my parents were alive,but No! the wicked hands of death took them away from me,leaving me with younger ones to take care of. Please i beg of good citizens to help me with a job or lend me 400k to set up a mini eatery/bar business to run it with my sister who cooks well, in exchange with my certificates as collateral in which i would pay back in 10-12 months with interest,so i wont die of depression. I believe a kind hearted individual will help me. I currently reside in Aba,and ready to sign any papers needed,if need be. God bless u as u read. Thanks
pls go to bank of industries there is a scheme for graduate That can access up to 1000000 with your nysc certiface

3 Likes

Re: . by Emmanuel602(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

The guy is seriously in need of help and you are joking with the matter

5 Likes

Re: . by sagio09: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

Bros, wetin be dix? Diz na d highest level of stupidity. Why re u always taking serious things 4 granted. D dude is voicing out something that is paining him and something of importance but u're exhibiting childish behavior on the matter. If u cant help or advice him, jst shut d fork up or better don't read atall. Remember, u can also be in his shoes. Make we dey reason like humans na.

2 Likes

Re: . by Intrepid01(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2018
sagio09:

Bros, wetin be dix? Diz na d highest level of stupidity. Why re u always taking serious things 4 granted. D dude is voicing out something that is paining him and something of importance but u're exhibiting childish behavior on the matter. If u cant help or advice him, jst shut d fork up or better don't read atall. Remember, u can also be in his shoes. Make we dey reason like humans na.

The stupid person here is you. I made that joke to cool the guy down and he got the joke and acknowledged it. But here you are crying more than the bereaved....is it your serious something? is it your joke? Don't you think carrying another person's matter for head makes you look foolish? Oya run go play.......ode
Re: . by laytoshtwo: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2018
ceejay1759:
Dear Nairalanders,
I believe a good kind hearted human is reading this. I have worked hard tirelessly since i finished my nysc to secure good paying jobs for the past 3years,but all to no avail. There are only but peanut jobs in which fetches nothing but transportation to work and feeding at least 2 square meals. I have a bSc in physics (2.2) but it seems like the cert isnt enough. And i will be clocking 30 years next year of which i will have slim chances of applying for jobs again. The country has frustrated me so much that most times i feel like taking my own life. It would have been easy if my parents were alive,but No! the wicked hands of death took them away from me,leaving me with younger ones to take care of. Please i beg of good citizens to help me with a job or lend me 400k to set up a mini eatery/bar business to run it with my sister who cooks well, in exchange with my certificates as collateral in which i would pay back in 10-12 months with interest,so i wont die of depression. I believe a kind hearted individual will help me. I currently reside in Aba,and ready to sign any papers needed,if need be. God bless u as u read. Thanks

Please dont take your life,first step join smartbcamp on facebook first when you join we will talk later
Re: . by zinachidi(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
iAudio:
And if eventually you did not pay back the loan, then I will slice the certificates as vegetables and arrange beta egusi soup with it abi?
LOL
Re: . by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
laytoshtwo:

Please dont take your life,first step join smartbcamp on facebook first when you join we will talk later

I have sent a request
Re: . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

The stupid person here is you. I made that joke to cool the guy down and he got the joke and acknowledged it. But here you are crying more than the bereaved....is it your serious something? is it your joke? Don't you think carrying another person's matter for head makes you look foolish? Oya run go play.......ode
that was a joke gone too far
Re: . by damtan(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
God help you bro

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
ceejay1759:
Dear Nairalanders,
#400k is to small to start business these days and don't make a promise u won't fulfil as you will pay back in the next 10 or 12 months is to slim. talking from experience, u will rent a space, local grvt levels, cooking materials and stuffs like that and co and you cant even get customer in the next few months but my advice for you now is to be gathering some money for urself and later open the eatry store even if it takes u like 10 to 15years. rule 001 to avoid depression or collapse of business they don't borrow money to start bizz, start from scratch I mean with little u can afford later when u want to upgrade that's when u cab borrow money. my opinion thou
Re: . by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
damtan:
God help you bro
Amen.... Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
adetoroamos:
#400k is to small to start business these days and don't make a promise u won't fulfil as you will pay back in the next 10 or 12 months is to slim. talking from experience, u will rent a space, local grvt levels, cooking materials and stuffs like that and co and you cant even get customer in the next few months but my advice for you now is to be gathering some money for urself and later open the eatry store even if it takes u like 10 to 15years. rule 001 to avoid depression or collapse of business they don't borrow money to start bizz, start from scratch I mean with little u can afford later when u want to upgrade that's when u cab borrow money. my opinion thou

Its quite enough for the location where i intend to start.,cos its on a low scale,and its a busy commercial/residential area where stores arent expensive. I have the business plan already,its just funds thats pulling me back,but its well. Thanks for your input...
Re: . by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
ceejay1759:

Its quite enough for the location where i intend to start.,cos its on a low scale,and its a busy commercial/residential area where stores arent expensive. I have the business plan already,its just funds thats pulling me back,but its well. Thanks for your input...
then chill and gather the money, they don't just borrow money to start bizz like that
Re: . by sagio09: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

Mtswwww... Childish!! I didn't even know i quoted an ignorant child... Spits!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
sagio09:

Mtswwww... Childish!! I didn't even know i quoted an ignorant child... Spits!!
Its well bro. Most times, its just best to ignore.

1 Like

Re: . by Theraja911: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hi am touched kindly reach me on-07030268004.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Theraja911:
Hi am touched kindly reach me on-07030268004.
certainly got some beautiful heart here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy For Front Desk Officer (entry-level) At Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited / Dear Applicant, I Don’t Think You Really Wanted That Job! / Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.