Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (157779 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by JOHNDESTINY14: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Hedonisst:
No wonder I hate women. Useless things.

You want money and stability, I give you that, but even then you also want corner corner prick outside, on top of the dignity I offered you, the freedom I relinquished by marrying you, and the whole bullshit I'm facing by keeping you as a wife (even though I'm gaining NOTHING from the useless societally forced union. In spite of the huge favour I did you by offering you comfort and/or stability on the name of marriage, you sill want to flex prick outside, claiming one excuse or the other.

May death fall on you all.

Bleep it.

I quite agree with you 101% and I can equally feel your emotional rage. A renowned British novelist, Marie Correlli, who is also the author of the 'Sorrows of Satan' vociferously expressed the supreme vanity of women in her (female) epic novel, Vendetta. She opined that treachery is ALWAYS in a woman's nature while acting is their sham. The prolific wordsmith went on to say that women are more or less playful kittens/cats who purr when stroked the right way and at other times, they would scream and scratch their tails when trodden upon. In as much as they love comfort and ease beyond anything unimaginable. To this end, MEN tend to be their slaves all on the frivolous altars of the societally forced union called marriage. They are the fair sex of the society who practice suave manners and formal politeness which adds more the burdens imposed on man's fleeting existence, ashore. Yet, men still accept them such burdens gaily by the universal hot animal impulse which the world calls love.

Most importantly, she (the writer) surmised that women are the pretty playful nothings that weakens the will and saps the force out of the strongest hero. The fleeting lives of men are mere cups of wine for their frivolous lips to drain (also refer to Biblical Eve on the true parentage of Cain who killed his brother Abel.) Nine hundred out of a thousand women love their husbands, namely for what they can get. Invariably, they are selfish creatures whose only sincere worship is regularly offered at the shrines of a meaningless Fashion of the World.

Categorically, there's no meaner animal, no hateful object, no horrible deformity of nature so utterly repulsive as an unfaithful wife. The cowardly murderer who lies in wait for his victim behind some dark door, and stabs him in the back as he passes by unarmed, I say, is more to be pardoned than the woman who takes a true and faithful husband's name, honour, position and reputation among his fellows, and sheltering herself with these at her beset, passes her beauty promiscuously about like some coarse article of commerce, that goes to sometimes, the highest bidder! Let novels, columnists, and books baptized and commonize infidelity as a little bleep which might not seem like a heavy crime but I still believe it as bad, if not worse than murder coz it reduces a good and a faithful husband to endless shame, wrenching torture and a vassal of no social importance.

An unfaithful woman is be more dangerous than the Biblical Serpent of Eden. (QED)

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:
Money no dey na problem
Money too much more problems
Pipe too long yawah
E too short wahala
The thing too fat them go complain
E too thin oyo na ur case
U too dey knack am she go complain
U no dey knack am always she go give u problem

Wetin these woman want na wetin dem no go fit get... Just imagine & if u check the other guy now na one plebian angry
I have always said it without a recourse to the feelings of ladies around.
Most LADIES do not have sense.
The SENSE of a lady doesn't grow with increasing Age nor height.
In fact, the GULLIBILITY OF a lady is ubiquitous.
No age, Social Class nor prestige is exempted.

That a lady is sound and not gullible, is a strong PERSONAL decision ...however, the Evil Spirit still lies lame in such people patiently waiting to be stimulated.

When u want to get married, always look beyond beauty, big waist.
Avoid some ladies in some bizarre professions

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by YenYo: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
kissthis one weak me.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Fisocoded(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
THIS IS WHY I HAVE DECIDE TO BE A REV. FTR
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by omoharry(f): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Ever Since the sad news of Suicide about a woman who parked her Ford Jeep and jumped to her death at 3rd Mainland Bridge broke the internet, Everyone has been digging to know what could be the cause, And if the info i just got has any truth to go by, then we known the cause of her death, Now According to reports and sources close to her family the woman is a Texas based Businesswoman, and her Husband is an Access Bank staff, But trouble started after she got involved with another guy, who threatened to release her nudes if she doesn't pay him N10m, Which he has already done, This is very sad, You know what read what was shared below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/face-of-woman-who-packed-her-ford-and.html

I believe the man in the picture is her husband..for privacy sake this picture where is included should not have be pasted.its not nice
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by BluntBoy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Twoclans:

You are right blunt boy,cameras can be on any device. One just needs to be careful because a woman can even be naked in the company of females friends and they will take your picture . If I hear that I get dressed in front of anybody. angry angry angry

I just pity the children she left behind without a mothers love.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Anextin(f): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
This story making rounds is false, the victim is yetvto be identified. The car belongs to a family who tried to help. Stop believing every crap you read online,
People have already condemned the woman when the identity has not been reviewed, wonder how they got to know the cause

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
What kinda Rubbish is this? i have been looking for and begging people to release my Nude pictures but they don't want to, i will even pay them to release my nakid pictures all over the world.

Rubbish!!
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Ndipe(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Ndipe(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2018
I suspected the story wasnt true. Seriously bloggers need to vet their stories before publishing them.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Ayobami7(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.