Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (63059 Views)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2018
Love them only when they are small and cute. Maybe that's why I have great love for chihuahuas cool
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Jasen1(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2018
I'm afraid of dogs though I love them

This the only one I got

His name is Max

Op nice pictures

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by diamondvil(f): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
Nice pictures op

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2018
One dog dey my estate.. The size of the dog pass 3 bags of rice. Healthy and cute! Dog owners are spending so much on dogs fa. Weldone Op! But I cannot come to your house undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Ishilove: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
Here is a picture of late Chelsea. Head was quite big, with large paws and exceptionally large for a 6 week old rott. She was quite bigger than Spike was at same age...she was fearless and very playful with family members, but never tolerated strangers even at such a young age. To this day, she's been our only dog that barked for strangers before the age of 3 months.

We expected great things from this girl, but sadly Parvo struck and cut her down before she even had a chance to shine. I still remember how wifey reacted when I told her that Chelsea was gone...It was like she had just lost her own child...she literally wept (actually shed tears) and couldn't get out of bed all day.

RIP baby girl...you're still very much in our hearts!
That's the problem with all these exotic breeds. Any little illness can strike them dead. My beloved Ruggedman was a full bred West African dog, aka Bingo, aka Ekuke Mastiff, aka Ekuke Yellow Hound. He lived to the ripe old age of 16. What killed other exotic dogs in the hood didn't come close to him. When he was ill, he would eat some grass, vomit and voila, back to normal.

We had to put him down because he was too old and suffering when he was dying of age. He had lost all his teeth, couldn't eat again and no longer had appetite.

*sob* cry cry

*wail* cry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by lovat(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2018
yettymuse:
One dog dey my estate.. The size of the dog pass 3 bags of rice. Healthy and cute! Dog owners are spending so much on dogs fa. Weldone Op! But I cannot come to your house undecided
He is married with Kids so banish every thoughts of going.

Don't bother with your Thanks because it's well received

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by lovat(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

That's the problem with all these exotic breeds. Any little illness can strike them. My beloved Ruggedman was a full bred West African dog, aka Bingo, aka Ekuke Mastiff, aka Ekuke Yellow Hound. He lived to the ripe old age of 16. What killed other exotic dogs in the hood didn't come close to him. When he was ill, he would eat some grass, vomit and voila, back to normal.

We had to put him down because he was too old and suffering when he was dying of age. He had lost all his teeth, couldn't eat again and no longer had appetite.

*sob* cry cry

*wail* cry
Don't remind us of Ruggedman again. it's painful knowing that he became meat for some dog eaters. I love dogs though
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
lovat:
He is married with Kids so banish every thoughts of going.

Don't bother with your Thanks because it's well received
i'm not responsible for the bitterness that has killed your sense of humor. Olorigbigbe!

31 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by gaby(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
Spike @ 5 weeks. Sent someone to get a rott for me and he got me a 5 week old puppy. This boy could cry all night, non stop...my neighbours even complained about the noise then... cheesy

AWww..me wanty and likey...

Check out my siggy
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by alfchye(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
My dog rockie. Died on the 12th of June 2018. 8 months very huge German Shepherd. Still in pains. Worst still didn’t take any picture of him. That useless illness called pervu killed 2 of my dogs last year and now it has also killed my dog dis year.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by TDonald: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
vincentjk:
Lol spike's smile though

What caused Chelsea's death

Antonio Conte angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
TDonald:

Antonio Conte angry
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Savage!!

8 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by watchindelta(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is mine bovaro but the dog is not protector. Fear die cry

10 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by adontcare(f): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lovely paws u got. Pls how can I treat ticks completly? I tend to remove them from my Roxy's body but they seem to keep coming.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
bullshit hate dogs with passion
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by adontcare(f): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
alfchye:
My dog rockie. Died on the 12th of June 2018. 8 months very huge German Shepherd. Still in pains. Worst still didn’t take any picture of him. That useless illness called pervu killed 2 of my dogs last year and now it has also killed my dog dis year.
what are the preventive measures to this 'pervu' disease?

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Oluwaseun0704(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
I also got a delivery of two German Shepard puppies yesterday. They have been very funny and troublesome. God help me to raise them to adulthood.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by frowland(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
adontcare:
Lovely paws u got. Pls how can I treat ticks completely? I tend to remove them from my Roxy's body but they seem to keep coming.

Hello.. Treat ticks by bathing your dog twice a week with Stevens or any good ticks soup. Then apply the powder daily until they are completely eradicated.
I have two giant Neapolitan Mastiff and two St. Bernard. The female Neapolitan is 8 weeks pregnant as at today!

9 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by lovat(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
yettymuse:
i'm not responsible for the bitterness that has killed your sense of humor. Olorigbigbe!
You are getting it all wrong young lady, I was only humoring you and you taking it to the extreme.

For the bitterness I take sugar as an antidote. Cheer up cos Life ain't fair to Chelsea 1

13 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by cmecproblem(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is loki a boerboel, completely changed my mind about this breed cos I thought they were docile. Loki took charge at the age of 3 months. The perfect security dog and great with family.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by cmecproblem(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kk4:
Meet Ross. She is 2 months old. She don't bark and I'm not happy about it.
How do i train her to poop in one particular place?
Is there another dog that barks in the compound? Maybe that's why she doesn't bother, but try chaining her for a few hours restricting her movement will make her protest hopefully she will bark and not cry, lol. Dogs that don't bark are unpredictable, watch her well.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by cmecproblem(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=adontcare post=68473746] what are the preventive measures to this 'pervu' disease?[/quote
Never miss the yearly vaccinations against Parvo.]
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Holysholay: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Can some1 help to identify dis breed. She is 8 month.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Kk4(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
cmecproblem:

Is there another dog that barks in the compound? Maybe that's why she doesn't bother, but try chaining her for a few hours restricting her movement will make her protest hopefully she will bark and not cry, lol. Dogs that don't bark are unpredictable, watch her well.
The dog in the next compound barks alot. I will try restricting her movement to see if she will bark
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by adontcare(f): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
frowland:

Hello.. Treat ticks by bathing your dog twice a week with Stevens or any good ticks soup. Then apply the powder daily until they are completely eradicated.
I have two giant Neapolitan Mastiff and two St. Bernard. The female Neapolitan is 8 weeks pregnant as at today!
aiit. Tnx wow!

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
My gsd(ann) 2years

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by johnnyn1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
My gsd(ann) 2years
Nice dog..
Beautiful owner
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by doyinbaby(f): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
What is so special about dogs that people spend so much to buy and maintain them
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by johnnyn1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
She's EraGon..
She's going to 4months..

Pls help identify her breed too..

5 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by johnnyn1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
doyinbaby:
What is so special about dogs that people spend so much to buy and maintain them

grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by frowland(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Holysholay:
Can some1 help to identify dis breed. She is 8 month.

German shepherd

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by drunkpunk(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
My gsd(ann) 2years

Guess ann is female? has she ever put to bed before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This ? / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.