Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40224 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Apina(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Form is temporary, class is permanent. We all are made for great things, your situation at any point in time should not hold you back from living but theres Time for everything. When theres no money in the account, its time for hustling not toasting undecided

I have finally gotten one over my village people grin, FTC After 5 years on nairaland in a thread on frontpage grin

209 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Apina:
Form is temporary, class is permanent. We all are made for great things, your situation at any point in time should not hold you back from living but theres rime for everything. When theres no money in the account, its rime for hustling not toasting undecided
exactly

23 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Ximenez(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
I know all the maggots gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??
Yes I understand you. Most of the times i even force my girl to accept gifts from me because it makes me feel more like a man and take control of the relationship.

But if it doesn't happen that way let's say to you, are you that wretched in life that you can't buy your own things?
I only spend on girls that do not have sense of entitlement and gold-digger instinct, because they are rare to find and they make me happy.

Unlike majority of the hungry girls from hungry homes we have around. You take them out for a date, they eat like pigs and then take away some for their family at home, they will even ride with you in the car their father couldn't afford, and what do they have to give? Just vagina. Only their vagina gives them this sickling sense of entitlement. I just pity foolish and desperate guys with no proper training, they will continue to be at the receiving end of this nonsense.

318 Likes 32 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Lonestar124: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Our sophisticated mentality is ruining us to zero and we think we are going higher.

Let change our way of thinking.

Relationship is love not financial stipulation.

169 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ximenez:
Yes I understand you. Most of the times i even force my girl to accept gifts from me because it makes me feel more like a man and take control of the relationship.

But if it doesn't happen that way let's say to you, are you that wretched in life that you can't buy your own things?
I only spend on girls that do not have sense of entitlement and gold-digger instinct, because they are rare to find and they make me happy.

Unlike majority of the hungry girls from hungry homes we have around. You take them out for a date, they eat like pigs and then take away some for their family at home, they will even ride with you in the car their father couldn't afford, and what do they have to give? Just vagina. Only their vagina gives them this sickling sense of entitlement. I just pity foolish and desperate guys with no proper training, they will continue to be at the receiving end of this nonsense.
u didnt answer the question o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lonestar124:
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Our sophisticated mentality is ruining us to zero and we think we are going higher.

Let change our way of thinking.

Relationship is love not financial stipulation.

go back to the Stone Age!!! Btw him being a Servant doesn’t mean he was broke

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by bizzy500: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
read again.... he has answered the question

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Ximenez(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
What's the aim of toasting? Are you saying because someone is poor then he doesn't deserve love and affection from the opposite sex?

If it's what you people do these days, that a guy will approach you, then you have no other option than to accept him because you know he will surely give you money or gift. Then you two go out together for weeks, months then discard each other to meet new partners. Then I perfectly understand.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
bizzy500:
read again.... he has answered the question
no he didn’t,, it’s a yes or no question with backup, not I get ur point but blah blah blah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ximenez:
What's the aim of toasting? Are you saying because someone is poor then he doesn't deserve love and affection from the opposite sex?

If it's what you people do these days, that a guy will approach you, then you have no other option than to accept him because you know he will surely give you money or gift. Then you two go out together for weeks, months then discard each other to meet new partners. Then I perfectly understand.
being poor is different from being broke!! Asin u want a lady to cm into ur life to suffer with you!! Would u pray for that to ur sisters!!! If u don’t hv let her work n make hers while u work n make urs, it’s simple as abc

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by bizzy500: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
no he didn’t,, it’s a yes or no question with backup, not I get ur point but blah blah blah
was it so hard? he meant yes.... besides brokenness is temporary.... why can't a broke guy toast a girl is it your toasting?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ubunja(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
whorès everywhere.

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
bizzy500:
was it so hard? he meant yes.... besides brokenness is temporary.... why can't a broke guy toast a girl is it your toasting?
make I hear, wait till u are financially strong b4 toasting a girl!! Yeah u can go broke as the relationship goes on!!! Not at the beginning, that’s trash

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by bizzy500: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
make I hear, wait till u are financially strong b4 toasting a girl!! Yeah u can go broke as the relationship goes on!!! Not at the beginning, that’s trash
keep decieving yoursel are you dating a rich guy presently.....oya start telling lies grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ubunja(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
mtcheww just like ur mother
it hurt didnt it? stop acting like one

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by bizzy500: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
mtcheww just like ur mother
are you the whores... why are you insulting his mother

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
ubunja:
it hurt didnt it? stop acting like one
how then is me acting as a LovePeddler hv to do with ur deadbeat self

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Ximenez(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
being poor is different from being broke!! Asin u want a lady to cm into ur life to suffer with you!! Would u pray for that to ur sisters!!! If u don’t hv let her work n make hers while u work n make urs, it’s simple as abc
So what will happen if they are together and work together? Instead of saying she should work for hers and he should work for his.

In a relationship, what partners need most from each other are the things that money can't buy. There are situations whereby it will be the lady that will help the guy in the beginning before things will eventually get better for them.

I used to have a man as a neighbour then that once said he wouldn't mind if any of his daughters should come home with a road side mechanic as a fiance, meaning he is more concerned with the happiness of his daughters than anything else.

About my sisters. I am the first child and I have only sister that I love so much. If she comes home with a broke/poor guy, that's not even a problem at all as long as they are in love with each other and the guy makes her happy. As long as the guy is not poor in vision and ambition, we are going to help them, my dad is there, mum, uncles, aunties. Poverty and brokenness will be forgotten and they will be happy.

But most of you ladies that you call yourself slayqueen, you just want to enter a yahoo boy's car or one Alhaji who will give you instant cash, that's why majority end up being used for rituals.

237 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ubunja(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
how then is me acting as a LovePeddler hv to do with ur deadbeat self
dont get hurt by comments on your posts. your post is your opinion and my comment is my opinion. you dig?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
being broke is not a disease, why are we making an issue out of it your focus should be if he is making an effort to move out from that state.there is a saying that goes like when a woman leaves a man with a vision and settle for a man with television then she will watch the man with vision on her husband's television

145 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by fancy4eve(f): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:

stop been funny, get a good job and all will cum knocking. No body lyk surfer.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by IamD18: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
jessca048:
being broke is not a disease, why are we making an issue out of it your focus should be if he is making an effort to move out from that state.there is a saying that goes like when a woman leaves a man with a vision and settle for a man with television then she will watch the man with vision on her husband's television

Hope of the poooooor

34 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by fancy4eve(f): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:

stop been funny, get a good job and all will cum knocking. No body lyk surfer head.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by austyn0(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ximenez:

28 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ximenez:
So what will happen if they are together and work together? Instead of saying she should work for hers and he should work for his.

In a relationship, what partners need most from each other are the things that money can't buy. There are situations whereby it will be the lady that will help the guy in the beginning before things will eventually get better for them.

I used to have a man as a neighbour then that once said he wouldn't mind if any of his daughters should come home with a road side mechanic as a fiance, meaning he is more concerned with the happiness of his daughters than anything else.

About my sisters. I am the first child and I have only sister that I love so much. If she comes home with a broke/poor guy, that's not even a problem at all as long as they are in love with each other and the guy makes her happy. As long as the guy is not poor in vision and ambition, we are going to help them, my dad is there, mum, uncles, aunties. Poverty and brokenness will be forgotten and they will be happy.

But most of you ladies that you call yourself slayqueen, you just want to enter a yahoo boy's car or one Alhaji who will give you instant cash, that's why majority end up being used for rituals.
now u r just being pained!! I am not saying he has to be a millionaire or something!! But he shouldn’t meet a girl for her to suffer with him!!! If he is a meat seller he can get her mama out of 300 coke of 100!! 1k when she needs it !!! Not I am broke suffer with me!!! Please u guys need to do better!!! All these ritual talk is not an excuse!!! They can both work together to make a better life for themselves but not at the beginning

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

Hope of the poooooor
your opinion just as we all have different finger prints so also our way of viewing life differs

11 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ubunja(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
whorès love money but never will you see them making their own money. which is hilarious.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Ximenez(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
now u r just being pained!! I am not saying he has to be a millionaire or something!! But he shouldn’t meet a girl for her to suffer with him!!! If he is a meat seller he can get her mama out of 300 coke of 100!! 1k when she needs it !!! Not I am broke suffer with me!!! Please u guys need to do better!!! All these ritual talk is not an excuse!!! They can both work together to make a better life for themselves but not at the beginning
pained for what exactly? I think i might have overestimated you,but when i saw 300, 100 and coke, i now know the category that which you belong.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ojay2053(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rubbish thread, my woman married me when i had nothing, infact she came down to naija to marry a broke nigger, now am made and taking care of her. Guy's don't mind this girl and go for your dream girl as long as you are a hustler you will make it in Jesus name.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
if you love money go work.
or go rob a bank.

62 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.