Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166292 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Angelanest: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
New report has emerged about the woman who parked her car on 3rd Mainland bridge in Lagos and jumped into a Lagoon. According to Nick Sparkles, the woman who committed suicide is based in Texas in the United States and was married with 3 kids..

It was alleged that her husband Tunde works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos.

The wife allegedly got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.

She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman.

The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all.

Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail.

An update on the report reveals that her lover who duped her of N10 Million and released her naked pictures is currently in the hospital under police custody (as seen in the video below). He is said to have suffered from shock, upon hearing what had happened as a result of his illicit affair.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/boyfriend-of-married-woman-who-jumped-into-lagos-lagoon-lands-in-hospital-video.html

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hFBRVOPVM

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by HungerBAD: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Women why?

She had 1,then 2 and then number 3 outside her marital home.

Jesus Christ.

That is the ones she got pregnant for,as we are not even counting the countless times she slept around and took pills against pregnancy, or even aborted.

This story just weak me.

Never believe anything that comes out of any woman's mouth,as they all paint themselves as saints. Especially if she meets a comfortable man. And they usually go back to their vomit like this one did.

ASHAWO WEY GO HUSBAND HOUSE DEY VACATION, SOONER OR LATER SHE GO RESUME.

If you are a man that is fond of saying or even says" I TRUST MY WIFE", just walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the mirror and then say " I AM STUPID"

586 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by kagari: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
After weed, fear women

Travel the world with kroomstravel

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
The woman just used prigg to destroy that man and the lives of those kids.

Not everyone should be married cause not everyone can stay faithful in marriage.

10m for prigg, smh.

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
What a family disgrace

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by meezynetwork(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by adontcare(f): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is bad

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by designking: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
This news seems plausible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Somebody help me with that "Which kind wahala be this?" meme. What a waste of time and resources for her husband. These grown up children with all the money invested on them and now out of the blues nothing to show for? He should be closely monitored because I see another suicide loading... cry

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by jamael(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Romans 3:23: The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So sad how she ended. Many people probably would never have heard about her immoral lifestyle or even seen her nudes but she look how it all turned out.

So sad!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Viserion: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
women and infidelity....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by LagosismyHome(f): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
If this version is true then .... N.a. wa . Married woman taking that kind of picture with boyfriend. No shame no sense.

Feel so sorry for the kids.... they would be most affected by it.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
MANY FAMILIES DESTROYED.
GENERATIONS UNBORN AFFECTED.
AN ADULTERESS LIFE LOST.
A SOUL ABOUT BEING ADMITTED TO YABALEFT.
CHILDREN LIFE'S SHATTERED.

A FATHER'S UNBELIEF AND DIGNITY ALL GONE APART FROM MONEY WASTED TO GROOM ANOTHER MAN OR OTHER MEN CHILDREN.

.................all because of an ADULTEROUS WOMAN with her foolish boyfriend.
The Wicked will never REST IN PEACE
The wages of sin is DEATH, the boyfriend is definitely not free for now too!!

A boyfriend that uses a walking stick, that cannot even walk without support, that people have to guide before he takes a step??!! At least he can still talk, matters still arising....

Now that she is gone, how will the kids know their real papa?!
Picture speaks more than A thousand words.....
THIS IS A REAL LIFE SUPER STORY!!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by IamAirforce1: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
I pity any man wey trust woman

She's an adulterous woman, I hope God forgives her

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by saintol(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Life is not really a place where you trust anybody. Be it woman or man, all are spirit in human flesh. They are potentially bad as well as good. A friend once said to me,' don't in any way expect much from human. If at the end of the day their bad side is exhibited, you will know that you have prepared for it. But if the good side is exhibited, count yourself lucky. No matter what they have exhibited, still trust no one". As we have in man, likewise we have in woman. We should also learn to watch our steps.

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Samirana360(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
buhari ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jesus. What a story. I really want to feel some kind of pity for this woman, but after reading this story I’m in shock. This is quite a sad situation. The only thing I can say is, what is done in the dark, will surely come to light. You can’t live a double lifestyle, it’s impossible. I hope her kids can cope with all this trauma mentally.

It is well.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by gurunlocker: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
I don't trust bloggers, another version of the news will be out tomorrow.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by jaxxy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Surprisingly the kids all look like the husband not her lover cos they are all dark like the father. I cud almost disbelieve the DNA test. Anyways there is nothing new under the sun. She shud have picked her pieces and moved on, change her name and location or smtn.

As for the kids they still have their whole lives ahead of them. If u care too much about wat people say u do urself no good. They shud brace themselves up and face the challenges ahead with their heads up.

I don't know why sm ladies get carried away with men and do stupid things even the married ones. Jeez

27 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by iambabaG: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
The man took a leaf off the book of our senators who have medical issues when the truth gets out.. that nigga is a crook!
The woman allowed the poor man father 3 kids that weren’t his own over those years..such wickedness! Ecclesiastes 7: 26-29

11 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by moscobabs(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
If say I never marry before now ni, I wouldnt have married again. Guy if u are married with kids I beg go do DNA ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by anibi9674: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
if this story is true then both the woman and her boyfriend are callous and wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by peterpeteru: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by baike: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
this look like nollywood movie to me

for the kids sorry for you

because now you don't even know who is you real father

I fear woman pass gun

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Oritzy: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Women! Tueh

I hope the punishment to blackmailing is death sentence, I hate them with passion

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Lexusgs430: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
You only live once...... Why shall I kill myself? None of us comes out of this world alive, so why fast forward the inevitable?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ednut1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wetin prick and toto don cause for this life ehn. E be like say na to go find surrogate mum na hin sure pass. Too much oloribus out der

20 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
who is the mumu bluring those boys faces
that woman stomach tho.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by bettercreature(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
gurunlocker:
I don't trust bloggers, another version of the news will be out tomorrow.
Its very obvious grin NOT FAKE
You saw the nude,the chat the boy friend and the entire family.What else do you need ?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.