Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166246 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Articul8(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
After i think about her act(if true),i can't but think of what happens after her suicide. I hate such news. Being alive wouldn't have saved her all the same. Double wahala for dead body. I deel for the children, the husband,tye family @ large and her spirit. I am sure her spirit would even be ashamed (if true).
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by YungMillionaire: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
shocked Every criminal is now copying Metuh and Dino grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Boyooosa(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
I thought as much, na man he be.... Make e just end am...
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Married Women now sleeping around like it's normal just Look at the shame she has brought upon her children and family...

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by babepink(f): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
What a wasted life.i won't judge anybody though.My condolences to friends and family she left behind.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by maxwell767(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by LosVikingos: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oma shey o
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by chocorex(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nollywood in reality
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Doesn't the lady have a name??
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by GavelSlam: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
People still don't know how to handle phones and social media.

It is getting to the point where I daresay, phones have led to the death of more people than hunger.

We start wars by spilling vile hatred for religion, for tribes and for political affiliation.

We expose our nudity and pride whilst diminishing our humanity.

We broadcast our locations and private affairs with reckless abandon.

This story may or may not be real but people should have a think what they do with their phones.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by AdemolaA2: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
I pity the children and the woman’s family ..

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Lexusgs430: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
doctorkush:
who is the mumu bluring those boys faces
that woman stomach tho.... embarassed

After 4 kids or so, she try nah.... All probably through CS....

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by BanevsJoker(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oba Lil Wayne, ever since you threatened Igbos with the lagoon, it has been swallowing only your people. Read the book of Esther in the Bible and learn about Mordecai and Hamman.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by adebayo3449(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Women
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Bellgal: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
God pls have Mercy on us.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by millomaniac: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
I have always maintained sex is overrated and overhyped nothing much in it. I tell all men the moment your wife delivers conduct a DNA test to avoid being deceived into raising another man's child. Women should realise that the life of a man and the life of a woman are not and can never be the same. The feminism champions should please slow down a bit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oh Lord save mankind from adulterous women. Just look at the pain her stupid affair has caused her family.

I wonder the condition of her husband now knowing that his three supposedly kids aren't from his sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by bezimo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
What a scumy hoe of a woman..
When I say once a hoe is always a hoe.. some folks would say no..
Just look at the stupid hoe.. married..yet hoeing around..
Men always do DNA test for your kids.These hoes ain't loyal anymore.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by victorian(f): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
The man is useless and the woman? She allowed her sex overdrive to take control of her senses .

I wonder what kind of ectascy is she looking for again with another man? sad

No matter how men tell you married women, fiancees and all that my dick is coated with charged up battery and as sweet as honey , biko don't believe them.
Men boys are not smiling. Anying for the mola!

Stay clear from adultery and cheating . it always end in sad tales .

The blackmailer himself is even an old man.. He's not even ashamed of himself .at this age still blackmailing women!

Some women sha!smhhhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Apina(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Can you just imagine, look at how she messed herself up undecided
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Sheuns(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
If (this news is true, { 'fear women'}, else {'Nigerian bloggers are useless liars});

Na to dey carry out DNA test once a child us born now o. Just imagine if true, how the man will feel knowing the children he raised from childhood aren't his.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by isnovic(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Am just lost for words

This is just heartless.

To the kids I say only God can give you guys, the grace to accept this and forgive your mum.

To the man, he will totally be distraught.

Women be ruining men's life since the day of Adam.

Where will they start from.
Plus the national disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by dopechoks(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
grown up kids faa
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Odey1997(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Where are the feminist at
If men can cheat and get away with it then why can't the weaker vessels?
May her soul rest in peace though

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Cooladex(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
I fear women!

9 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yoruba women and infidelity

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Na wah for some Women sha..
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Olalan(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmm, really a shocking story to read. Blackmail and adultery are terrible vices to be involved in. You wonder what a rich woman is doing around a much older lover
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Femzad: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
gurunlocker:
I don't trust bloggers, another version of the news will be out tomorrow.
Lol, me too
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ikorodureporta: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
cheesy knacking upandan
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigerians and fake life

Cheating wives and husbands,una welldone

Poverty is rampant in Nigeria that both men and women will cheat for the right price or phone.

So people in VI and lekki that ride big car swindle and black mail each other to live the so called good life

Fake people

anyway,i feel pity for all those involved.life continues

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.