Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166097 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by vivie01(f): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2018
ruffDiamond:
undecided stay away from lady,stay away from marriage but una no go hear if na pikin you need ,find one mature girl give belle,give am money collect ya pikin simple!i can not come and kill myself cos of one 'wife'wey i no no how many ex don bang am tire sad i no dey intrerested in marriage again!na by force?
This comment self cheesy
Oga e never bad reach like that na. If you believe in karma then you too stay away from drama. Karma be paying people back in their own coin from time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by cococandy(f): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2018
iPopAlomo:

with your husband...?
who knows except Jehovah?
But she’s doing it and it doesn’t matter with who.
What matters is that you’re none the wiser and even if you do find out, the most you can do is to come to NL or go to igando marriage court and make noise grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2018
9jakool:

He is Urhobo.

Who cares where he's from? He could be Ikwerre for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by delpee(f): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2018
I just feel so sad for the woman's family. Her husband and children need help, love and support to get over this disaster. The children especially especially who suddenly have no parents. Terrible!

May God strengthen them and give them the grace to forge ahead against all odds. Amen.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by airoport: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2018
What a waste of time and resources for her husband. These grown up children with all the money invested on them and now out of the blues nothing to show for?
+ Years of emotional investment! That's the hard part. I pray for him and hope he has a strong bond with his extended family to help him bear the sudden loss of his entire nuclear family.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Dammylois(f): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

women are very very volatile and fragile..... except of course, the extremely used and abused ones and some few exceptions .... which have mastered the art of abstinence and control...... all it takes is the right mood
the man no just follow for me sha...
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ruffDiamond: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2018
vivie01:

This comment self cheesy
Oga e never bad reach like that na. If you believe in karma then you too stay away from drama. Karma be paying people back in their own coin.
you call this monumental act of betrayal and gross infidelity a drama'? ok and which karma you dey yan na?na lady be the problem most time!especially one wey get hot pant! whether single or married e no mean anything! this is why I'm an advocate of Chastity and virgin wedding/marriage!I suppose don marry but anytime I hear something nasty like dis I simply crawl further into my shell! naija gal matt's tire me..all I need an pikin from one wey I go dey very very sure say na me get am dazzol!collect am,or if she prefer baby mama status ,fine!she's free to do whatever she with her thing..as one lady actually to me..in her word:'na me get my tin' ,I was like OK o ..it's one thing to have a child out wedlock ,infact even honorable to adopt a child to raise as one own,but it is a very scary and chilly thing to wake up one morning to discover to your chagrin that the kids you've be lovingly raising from childhood to teenager actually belong to ANOTHER FUCCKER somewhere!!!? Jesu! I can't it !o can't!
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by enemyofprogress: 7:30am On Jun 12, 2018
deflover:

Where is my area
Not everyone after Ore ondo state is Igbo
So much for free education awolowo gave
Besides u will not end well if what u said is true

And again why do Yoruba women cheat
Seems their pussy is filled with ewedu is its itching right
ask Google

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Skmoda360(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women why?

She had 1,then 2 and then number 3 outside her marital home.

Jesus Christ.

That is the ones she got pregnant for,as we are not even counting the countless times she slept around and took pills against pregnancy, or even aborted.

This story just weak me.

Never believe anything that comes out of any woman's mouth,as they all paint themselves as saints. Especially if she meets a comfortable man. And they usually go back to their vomit like this one did.

ASHAWO WEY GO HUSBAND HOUSE DEY VACATION, SOONER OR LATER SHE GO RESUME.

If you are a man that is fond of saying or even says" I TRUST MY WIFE", just walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the mirror and then say " I AM STUPID"

God will bless mama wey born you.....you brainy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Skmoda360(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2018
moscobabs:
If say I never marry before now ni, I wouldnt have married again. Guy if u are married with kids I beg go do DNA ooo.
You know lie....
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Daboomb:

The reason this woman died, is because of the existence of STUPID men like you with an I.Q below that of a retarded 6yr old.!

You cant even use the brain that God gave you instead

- First, the woman was married, yet she decided to have an illicit affair - Is that Blackmail?

- Second, she has been doing this with many men in the past, hence having three children dumped on the unsuspecting husband - is that Blackmail?

- Thirdly, She arrested the Man, she was the one who brought the Police into the matter - is that Blackmail?

- she lied that she never had anything to do with the man demanding money from her. She LIED. She could have told the truth that she was fucking him but he was demanding money from her in return. But she wanted to incriminate the man without letting out her own contribution to the event. - is that Blackmail?

- Fourthly, in order to clear his name, to prove that they were actually lovers (and he has the legitimate right to demand for payments for services rendered (that is what you get, if you are married and still want o Bleep around, cheating on your partner), he decided to provide the 'nude Pictures' they took together, to the Police, to assist in their investigation, since she denied having nay affair with him. - Is that Blackmail?

- Number five:, it was the Police that invited her husband to come and confront what his wife was doing since he too, foolish like you, will be defending his wife without using his brain to think-through it clearly - is that Blackmail

- Number six: It was her husband, who because of what he had seen, began to doubt the fidelity of his wife and went to do a DNA test of their children, only to find out that he was married to a proper 'Olosho'! None of the 3 children were his!! - is that Blackmail?

- Finally, since she had been doing this for a long time, since she has fooled her husband for so long, the last thing she expected was to be EXPOSED! Now that her secrets have been exposed and her evil actions have come to light, she could not stand the shame and cowardly decide to commit suicide - How is that Blackmail?

Daft men like you should never be allowed to comment on public matters because l am just imagining if you were a JUDGE in a law court, you will foolishly get carried away without using your brain, if you have any, and miscarry Justice.

This woman's dead body deserved to be recovered and sentenced to jail for EXTREME FRAUD and her parents made to refund every penny this man paid for dowry and spent on her to-date. "Those who bore a wayward child, are the ones to be held responsible for her waywardness"

The man desereves jail time no doubt.

He also knew the lady was married yet continued with the illicit affair. Now he allowed it get messy and the woman lost her life in the end.

With stories so far this woman has been fuçking other men. Why are those affairs not in a mess like this?

He is as stupid as the woman who killed herself.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by marv1: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2018
So because of love for prick this woman threw caution into the wind and took pictures with this Yoyo yellow bobo using walking stick.
What a shameless woman.?
So she didn't think of all these consequences before collecting different rods from different people in the name fun.
What a shame?
If only men could reflect and think about the consequences of their actions may be the world would a better place to be live.
She ended her life because she could not bear the shame of being tagged adulterous woman.
What a wasted soul. What a wasted life?

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by vivie01(f): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2018
ruffDiamond:
you call this monumental act of betrayal and gross infidelity a drama'? ok and which karma you dey yan na?na lady be the problem most time!especially one wey get hot pant! whether single or married e no mean anything! this is why I'm an advocate of Chastity and virgin wedding/marriage!I suppose don marry but anytime I hear something nasty like dis I simply crawl further into my shell! naija gal matt's tire me..all I need an pikin from one wey I go dey very very sure say na me get am dazzol!collect am,or if she prefer baby mama status ,fine!she's free to do whatever she with her thing..as one lady actually to me..in her word:'na me get my tin' ,I was like OK o ..it's one thing to have a child out wedlock ,infact even honorable to adopt a child to raise as one own,but it is a very scary and chilly thing to wake up one morning to discover to your chagrin that the kids you've be lovingly raising from childhood to teenager actually belong to ANOTHER FUCCKER somewhere!!!? Jesu! I can't it !o can't!

LOL. grin Bros calm your mind down. Think I understand your fear but remember you are a product of your thoughts most times. It will do you well to have positive mind about all these. The karma I mentioned was about you too not playing smart on women, deceiving or cheating them and not expect payback.

I used to smh at this virgin this, virgin that, which you guys used to shout up and down. Is marrying a virgin a ticket to chastity and fidelity? Capital NO.

Promiscuity is in the blood of whosoever is/will be loose, no shortcut to it. That a man marries a virgin does not spare him of the drama if it will be.

Well, I'll just say you look at the positive and brighter side of it. It's what you will still do (marry) either you like it or not because of the society we live in. Just pray and believe that yours will be devoid of drama and agony......... and you are good to go. grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

Have I ever shown disgust towards you?

Most times I type without taking note of monikers, like what got me banned.
lol alright then.

How are you this morning ? Hope you’re good, have a good day x smiley smiley
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:

..Kaiiiii. .see yellow leg. .where the vaseline at? tongue
Corky, vaamooosee grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by generalbush(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
lol alright then.

How are you this morning ? Hope you’re good, have a good day x smiley smiley

Is this your main moniker?

Last time we spoke, twas all pleasant. So kinda confused you say I hate you or something.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by airoport: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2018
desoul2004:
Where are all these abusive women on nairaland, they've turned blind on this one. We're in trouble, what can that man do again at his age?
If you're yet married, please shine your eyes very well. There are many unfaithful spouses disgracing loyal and virtous women out there. These adulterous ones make amorous feel it's okay to hit on any married woman they fancy. It's really disgusting. Bros, faithful and virtous women dey, just shine your eyes very well before you decide. Don't be swayed by outward beauty only. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

Is this your main moniker?

Last time we spoke, twas all pleasant. So kinda confused you say I hate you or something.
No my main is safiaa, but I switched to this one. No particular reason, just felt like it.

Yeah we’ve had a few squabbles in the past, so that’s why I assumed you had something against me. It’s good to know that you didn’t take it serious.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by generalbush(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
No my main is safiaa, but I switched to this one. No particular reason, just felt like it.

Yeah we’ve had a few squabbles in the past, so that’s why I assumed you had something against me. It’s good to know that you didn’t take it serious.

Smiles... Come on! I knew it was you.

As long as you don't touch my money, anything that happens here is just for the fun!

Yo touch my money, I come for you! Smiles...
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by MrCork: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
Corky, vaamooosee grin

..Kaiiiii ...but dont u realise those leg can make our *kondo* standdddddup?...who are u tryna punish? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

Smiles... Come on! I knew it was you.

As long as you don't touch my money, anything that happens here is just for the fun!

Yo touch my money, I come for you! Smiles...
Lol you’re not serious. grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by generalbush(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
Lol you’re not serious. grin

You sound more cool on this moniker than the safiaa one.

Hope you remain like this... We can all go back to glory days.

Yo know what I mean right?
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

You sound more cool on this moniker than the safiaa one.

Hope you remain like this... We can all go back to glory days.

Yo know what I mean right?
Lol realistically I’m the complete opposite of my safiaa account. I’m really calm, I just act out to mess with people’s head sometimes grin

But yeah I’m a changed woman. But look who’s talking, I hope you’ve changed from your old ways cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:

..Kaiiiii ...but dont u realise those leg can make our *kondo* standdddddup?...who are u tryna punish? cheesy
lipsrsealed
well I can punish you properly, if you know what I mean grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by KAYD007(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Daboomb:

The reason this woman died, is because of the existence of STUPID men like you with an I.Q below that of a retarded 6yr old.!

You cant even use the brain that God gave you instead

- First, the woman was married, yet she decided to have an illicit affair - Is that Blackmail?

- Second, she has been doing this with many men in the past, hence having three children dumped on the unsuspecting husband - is that Blackmail?

- Thirdly, She arrested the Man, she was the one who brought the Police into the matter - is that Blackmail?

- she lied that she never had anything to do with the man demanding money from her. She LIED. She could have told the truth that she was fucking him but he was demanding money from her in return. But she wanted to incriminate the man without letting out her own contribution to the event. - is that Blackmail?

- Fourthly, in order to clear his name, to prove that they were actually lovers (and he has the legitimate right to demand for payments for services rendered (that is what you get, if you are married and still want o Bleep around, cheating on your partner), he decided to provide the 'nude Pictures' they took together, to the Police, to assist in their investigation, since she denied having nay affair with him. - Is that Blackmail?

- Number five:, it was the Police that invited her husband to come and confront what his wife was doing since he too, foolish like you, will be defending his wife without using his brain to think-through it clearly - is that Blackmail

- Number six: It was her husband, who because of what he had seen, began to doubt the fidelity of his wife and went to do a DNA test of their children, only to find out that he was married to a proper 'Olosho'! None of the 3 children were his!! - is that Blackmail?

- Finally, since she had been doing this for a long time, since she has fooled her husband for so long, the last thing she expected was to be EXPOSED! Now that her secrets have been exposed and her evil actions have come to light, she could not stand the shame and cowardly decide to commit suicide - How is that Blackmail?

Daft men like you should never be allowed to comment on public matters because l am just imagining if you were a JUDGE in a law court, you will foolishly get carried away without using your brain, if you have any, and miscarry Justice.

This woman's dead body deserved to be recovered and sentenced to jail for EXTREME FRAUD and her parents made to refund every penny this man paid for dowry and spent on her to-date. "Those who bore a wayward child, are the ones to be held responsible for her waywardness"

Your analysis is apt and intellectually educative.
well done.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by MrCork: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
lipsrsealed
well I can punish you properly, if you know what I mean grin grin grin

..4real?...Kaiiiii. ...wot kinda punishment do u offer...u do face-sitting ..butt-plug and rimming? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by lovemaths(f): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women why?

Jesus Christ.

That is the ones she got pregnant for,as we are not even counting the countless times she slept around and took pills against pregnancy, or even aborted.

This story just weak me.

Never believe anything that comes out of any woman's mouth,as they all paint themselves as saints. Especially if she meets a comfortable man. And they usually go back to their vomit like this one did.

If you are a man that is fond of saying or even says" I TRUST MY WIFE", just walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the mirror and then say " I AM STUPID"

AFONJA WHY

Never believe anything that comes out of any AFONJA's mouth,as they all paint themselves as saints. Especially if she meets a comfortable man. And they usually go back to their vomit like this one did.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:

..4real?...Kaiiiii. ...wot kinda punishment do u offer...u do face-sitting ..butt-plug and rimming? cheesy
Well that’s a mission for you to find out grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by KelvinC1(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2018
Most DADS are unknowingly Fathering a child or children that is not originally really theirs biologically but DNA is expensive though: #ADOYii

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women why?

Jesus Christ.

This story just weak me.

wink
HungerBAD:
Women why?

Jesus Christ.

This story just weak me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.