Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

- Prophet Of Faith And Victory Church Predicts Semi Final Berth For Super Eagles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / - Prophet Of Faith And Victory Church Predicts Semi Final Berth For Super Eagles (475 Views)

Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / Ronaldo Targets 100th Goal, Euro 2020 Berth And Revenge Allclassicnewsnovember / Faith And Patience Works Hand In Glove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

- Prophet Of Faith And Victory Church Predicts Semi Final Berth For Super Eagles by Freemancharles9(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Prophet of Faith and Victory Church predicts semi final berth for Super Eagles.
The Man of God had previously predicted President Buhari's victory in 2015 - Nigeria will begin their campaign against Croatia on Saturday, June, 16 Prophet J.K. Oladipupo of the Faith and Victory Church has predicted the Super eagles will qualify to the semi final of the World Cup. In an interview granted with Tribune, the Man of God said he predicted President Muhammadu Buhari's winning the 2015 general elections. "I predicted victory for Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 election. God told me Buhari had been ordained to win the election no matter what," he said.

Prophet Oladipo made it clear Mikel Obi and his teammates will fly Nigeria's flag up to the last four in Russia. "Let me add this. I predicted that the Super Eagles would qualify for the World Cup. Now that the tournament is about to start, they will surpass the highest stage reached by any African team in the history of the tournament," he added. The Super Eagles will arrive Russia on Monday, June, 11 as they begin their quest in their sixth appearance at the Mundial.
Source: naija.ng
Re: - Prophet Of Faith And Victory Church Predicts Semi Final Berth For Super Eagles by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Una don start again abi
Re: - Prophet Of Faith And Victory Church Predicts Semi Final Berth For Super Eagles by Alejoc(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmmm..... With this same crop of players? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Apply For 2018 Airtel Job Recruitment / Did You Want To Test Your Level Of Reasoning? Platinum Reasoning Contest 2018. / Facebook Needs Nigeria Student To Get New Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.