Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body (998 Views)

Please Help What Is This On My Dog Body / Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body by dlaw281(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
please I need you help what can be the cause of hair coming out of my dog's body like the hair removing itself
Re: Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body by Rany4all(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
dlaw281:
please I need you help what can be the cause of hair coming out of my dog's body like the hair removing itself
If there are no hot spots or isolated areas of hair loss, it could just be as a result of its natural coat shedding, which they do have from time to time...

A little more information and pictures could be helpful here OP!
Re: Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body by dlaw281(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rany4all:
If there are no hot spots or isolated areas of hair loss, it could just be as a result of its natural coat shedding, which they do have from time to time...

A little more information and pictures could be helpful here OP!
it has been like that since when it small but now I just decided that am. tired of it and want solution
Re: Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body by Rany4all(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
dlaw281:
it has been like that since when it small but now I just decided that am. tired of it and want solution
Hahahaha...there is no solution o...dogs shed and that's just how they are, but it's usually less with short coated dogs and you can also reduce it by regular grooming...
Re: Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body by dlaw281(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rany4all:
Hahahaha...there is no solution o...dogs shed and that's just how they are, but it's usually less with short coated dogs and you can also reduce it by regular grooming...
thanks slot for your help bro you happen to know much about dogs right
Re: Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body by Rany4all(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
smiley You're welcome, but I'm still a baby in dog world o ...I guess the longer you live with them the more you get to know about them, especially when you interact with other dog fanciers and read up on them as well...
Re: Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body by rumenase(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
dlaw281:

like rany4all said dogs shed normally and it's more in long coated dogs
Re: Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body by wolewolsz(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Deworm the dog sir
Re: Hair Is Coming Out Of My Dog's Body by oluomoadebayo: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2018
What are you feeding your dog and when was the last time you dewormed the dog?

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Potty Training Your Pup / 9months Old Male German Shepherd Dog For Sale / Quality German Shepherd Puppies Now Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.