Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud (52831 Views)

Woman Forced To Offload Goods From Her Underpants After Raiding A Shop (video) / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by sexdoll: 4:18am On Jun 12, 2018
this is very funny grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by cardoctor(m): 5:08am On Jun 12, 2018
He should have been fed the mud too.
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by SUNDICOS(m): 5:30am On Jun 12, 2018
What about the married woman?
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by missCAPS: 5:42am On Jun 12, 2018
But what right do they have punishing the man? This is within the man, the woman , her husband and the court (if they like)... The society is just too nosey
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by mu2sa2: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lol

Wetin people even see for other men wives sef?especially those that have kids.

The energy you put in chasing one married woman,should be enough to get 5 single ladies.

But I read somewhere that it is even the married women doing the toasting nowadays.
Hahaha, isn't Love blind? As long as men and women, married or single, have opportunity to meet one on one the next thing is to eye each other amorously - that's how it was in the beginning and that's how it will remain till the end of time.
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by Chochovini: 5:48am On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lol

Wetin people even see for other men wives sef?especially those that have kids.

The energy you put in chasing one married woman,should be enough to get 5 single ladies.

But I read somewhere that it is even the married women doing the toasting nowadays.
Just as I also heard 4rm anoda place that U‘re the one beating the Drum and dancing at thesame tyms.
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by Xkalaban(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Ikikikikeeee! Wetin toto no go cause fi this world. Ugly but strong thing shocked

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by Tibeks16(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Sakamanje
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by BabbanBura(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Lenadiva:
They have violeted his human rights.
We have the right to free sex

Right to free sex, haka ne ko?
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Ah ahh.. Na everyday The rate at which married women dey take hustle pipes every minute these days ehhhn.. Even the pregnant ones are not left out. God give me a good woman & i promise to be good to her otherwise be like i go disappoint my family & friends when dey wait for when i go marry o.. I no just fit for woman wahala at all embarassed
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by freedomchild: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2018
missCAPS:
But what right do they have punishing the man? This is within the man, the woman , her husband and the court (if they like)... The society is just too nosey
You are right bro... but we Africans have ways of doing things. It's morally wrong for a man to sex a married woman but they are two adults whose affairs were consensual-they both agreed

The court and the family should resolve it. Those people that humiliated the man should face the law asap for taking law into their hands

I read in a thread the other day that a married Nigerian woman was sent behind bars for physically assaulting a lady who was sleeping with her husband.. Marriage is an agreement between two people. When one breaks it, the other person can decide to leave or work it out with the other if he/she desires to, not creating a scene.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Lenadiva:
Hush there u little witch... Tf u know about free sex, in fact what is free sex & ur right to it Do u mean unpaid sex or the freedom to have sex with absolutely anyone like in the animal kingdom Better start thinking right before there's nothing left of that ur little nunu undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by wellmax(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:

Ohh boy.

Its funny but true

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by CioAngels(f): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
This is not good at all, what will you do to the woman who stupidly agreed to the man's request? Me will always be men and it is left to the supposed married woman to say no. Women are known to be married, yet, compete with spinster in going out with men. If a married woman is fed up with her marriage she should quit instead of punishing the man. That woman should be dealt with also.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by Fourwinds: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lenadiva:
They have violeted his human rights. We have the right to free sex
hmmmmm....

it is not everybody that have that free right....
you don't have that right yet...
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by Fourwinds: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
CioAngels:
This is not good at all, what will you do to the woman who stupidly agreed to the man's request? Me will always be men and it is left to the supposed married woman to say no. Women are known to be married, yet, compete with spinster in going out with men. If a married woman is fed up with her marriage she should quit instead of punishing the man. That woman should be dealt with also.
hmmmmm....you are blessed
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by labake1(f): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Dis married women thing wey people dey chop did days don dey hungry me too, I go try and one day with my landlord's wife whenever labake1 travels to our village

grin grin you want the house to fall
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by Mr2013(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Clayton=clayturn

He just performed his duty by turning in the clay.

Olosho man.......
Every for the thief
But one day
For the owner
Of the house
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by Mr2013(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
[sub][/sub]
CioAngels:

Yes,I will agree with u to an extend,do not forget that no matter how tough a woman may tend to be,last last she will still fall into the hand of a sweet talker being it that the husband is not around. Women generally are moved by what they hear,just like we the men are moved by what we see. Considering the fact that this man is a popular person, any woman if allowed will fall for it too.
The man to me,deserve everything he got,since he has the penetrating object
Re: Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud by BabbanBura(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2018
Lenadiva:

From a kid that just finished secondary school! Choi!! What becomes of Nigeria tomorrow when the future makers reason this way?
Moral values, not religion in this context, are critical for a better Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested, Docked Unclad In Court For Theft / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) / Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.