Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,146 members, 7,896,894 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (131889 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by adahgold(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2018
shineeye1:
You marry at your own peril. You don't marry at your peril also. Which peril is easier for you?

Marriages come with their own tribulations but one of the toughest is infidelity from a wife. You are permitted but not commanded to divorce on that ground. Time can heal the wounds if repentance is genuine and reunification is noble. The option of divorce does not come with guarantee of a better life - for many, it is for worse. Lean on God for direction.

Trust me u can't live in the same house with a wife that cheated on u. Anytime u look at her face you will always think of that is what you want to live with through out the days of ur life?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Deprofessional(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
The prostitutes you pay N500 to patronise with all their years in sleeping with random men with different dick size, do they all have borehole for a pussy? Foolish lot!

So you know pussy cost N500 in the open perfect competitive market.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Kimcutie: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

That has always been the way here. Forgive cheating husbands, watch war room and pray for him. Cheating wives? Ah, they can kill. Eliminate them grin

I like them, they are smart and practical. Na women be the mumu for always going after sidechicks and tolerating poo.
80% of cheating wives hardly love their husbands, I stand to be corrected. Same can't be said for the husbands. That's why cheating wives always files for divorce or something that will enable them to be with the other guy. I've experienced one, it happened to my uncle.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by rozayx5(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2018
wristbangle:
Enough said already. The headache men go through of recent just to date or marry a lady is worrisome and this calls for serious review. Things are seriously evolving as the number of cheating ladies/women has outweighed that of men.

Honestly, guys need to re-establish their value that chasing a woman should be the least in their agenda. God created us for the primary purpose of work . Look how things were perfect until eve came in and cheat on Adam with a useless snake. This trait is embedded in women no matter how a man tries to erase it.

A time is coming which I know will be soon when men would finally start boycotting ladies especially the Nigerian counterparts but then we still have the good ones around if one can patiently observe.

These days you meet them. And from day one 99% show gold digging tendencies.

Start asking for things like relationship are poverty alleviation programs

Some of them only take relationships serious when it's too late for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by comos: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:
If you also cheated on her during the course of the marriage then forgive her and continue with your marriage.

If you didn't cheat on her then still forgive her and cheat on her during the marriage.

The reason is because what you run away from is not the fact that she cheated. It is your ego.

As you make your bed, so will you lay on it. Your marriage is laden in crisis. I am afraid it is almost impossible to find a faithful woman in such moment in these days and times.

Besides, there is a greater positive reaction from the Spirit world for people who forgive after being hurt immensely. Forgiveness is your personal determinant of your sincerity in your spiritual growth. I often wonder why many call themselves strong religionists yet can not pass the basic temptation like unforgivenness of betrayal.

I recommend that you forgive. Forgiveness is divine.

people like you are the problem of marriages in Nigeria today.

you see a fellow man whose grave is been dug right in his presence, all you could say his that he should forgive and jump inside.

Tufiakwa, I spit on your empty skull

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by 2016v2017: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2018
akaiconcepts:
Bro am sorry for the pain you feel but sincerely, divorce is not the way to go.

Have u ever asked yourself if the reverse the case, would u be complaining?

Anyways for me, the marriage ihas been sealed with a child so i wont advice any divorce. Like someone mentioned, these are the challenges that come with being married.

I suggest you guys be separated for some time atleast and during this time you guys should be trying to make things work and see if she genuine about everything.

Thats my own submission.
separate or not, the only thing that will give the guy some little respect and joy in future is divorce.
You that's advicing for only separation,I believe that you are just a novice about marriage issues.
That lady has shown him red light already, there's no turning back to faithfulness in that lady.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by autonomous22: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2018
well, the only thing I have to say is Kudos to u for taken the bold step by sending her away. I can't even be with a cheating girlfriend not to talk of WIFE... God forbid.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Deprofessional(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2018
mamaring:
[color=#006600][/color] looking for a ready made is the problem.and that is why issues like this comes up. I married my husband cos first I was convinced he was my missing rib..2 he's got potentials mind you he is working now really do well and has refused me working cos he provides all that is needed. He does joke with me cos I stood the test of time with him. He might not be rich like dangote but I tell he is provides all that I need. He is still going higher cos my prayers are working

Madam better go and start something doing for your own good and that of your children and husband.

My father never allowed my mum to do anything. Sure, he was providing all she needed.

But death came calling, it was the grace of God that kept us alive then. We virtually became beggers.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Skmoda360(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2018
gabriel212:

Sorry bro for your predicament.
I had they same issue after I lost my job with a reputable firm my ex wife left me alone I went with my parents to her house to plead her to return she refused, went with an uncle she refused, went alone she refused to the point that I have no money to renew house rent and I park out if the house.
A month after I got a good job.she n her family are begging me to allow her back nag God go punished them all.
But in my own case I have a copy of the cert and I am enjoying my life with another lady I knew during the trying period that she left me.
Good luck bro
Mehn!!! I'm happy for you bro but I ain't planing to marry anyways.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2018
ranmoor:

what if he lose his job few months after wedding?
That's a different ball game entirely, but I wouldn't pray for any man to lost his job after wedding or use up all his savings for wedding and drink garri thereafter.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Joemint(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Pls im looking for a baby mama to give me two kids, after that go to HELL.
I am not getting any FUCKING MARRIED... JEEZZZ
Men die early when they are married to only one woman though, so guys plan to marry like 5 then use them to shine your shoe.
God help WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by FairAdvocate(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2018
You really do not need to have the marriage certificate in your hand before you can take a move for divorce, if you can provide wedding pictures and you are sure in whose hand the certificate is. To get through divorce processes won't cost you upto 600k. Contact me on 08067339283.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2018
comos:

people like you are the problem of marriages in Nigeria today.

you see a fellow man whose grave is been dug right in his presence, all you could say his that he should forgive and jump inside.

Tufiakwa, I spit on your empty skull

Forgiveness is the easiest way out for him. My opinion is final.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Naturalobserver(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2018
yanabasee:
NO SANE Nigerian woman will stand by a man when things get soured....
say what u knw plz, i hate when people just come here nd start writing what they dnt have at least 80 percent knowledge of.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by adahgold(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

That has always been the way here. Forgive cheating husbands, watch war room and pray for him. Cheating wives? Ah, they can kill. Eliminate them grin

I like them, they are smart and practical. Na women be the mumu for always going after sidechicks and tolerating poo.

I love that film WAR ROOM but the man did not cheat but he almost did. Women who pray in there war room have peaceful homes today but look at the gals of today they will not even listen to the advice of the elderly at least in the movie she listened to that elderly woman instead gals of now a days will say that us ur own time but in our own time is not like that.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mhizace: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2018
what ur wife did was really unfair , but i won't advise u to go on divorce cos it will really affect ur baby dat u hv wit her, if u can,gv her another chance maybe she wil change,as for me,my guy have been managing his life since i met him i hv neva cheated on him nd i wilvneva
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by 2016v2017: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2018
rozayx5:

These days you meet them. And from day one 99% show gold digging tendencies.

Start asking for things like relationship are poverty alleviation programs

Some of them only take relationships serious when it's too late for them
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2018
Kimcutie:
80% of cheating wives hardly love their husbands, I stand to be corrected. Same can't be said for the husbands. That's why cheating wives always files for divorce or something that will enable them to be with the other guy. I've experienced one, it happened to my uncle.
Ok, 80% of cheating wives don't love their husbands while 80% of cheating men love their wives.

Clap for yourself! undecided
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by wristbangle: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Bullshiit! Those are the kind of things you lot applaud. Why would anyone marry without a job? What were they hoping on feeding on? From friends and family?

It's not about the employment status, it's about the support and perseverance she had showcased when her husband was going through testing period.

I believe the man would pay her in good coin when things become rosy. Don't be naive in your thinking, I'm not an advocate of someone not gainfully employed before going into marriage. To facilitate things being smooth, it's imperative that both are employed with reasonable pay.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by tehilah92(f): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2018
yanabasee:
NO SANE Nigerian woman will stand by a man when things get soured....

not all women are the same, my boyfriend of five years earn as little as 25 thousand naira, but God has helped me to remain faithful to him despite our challenges, it's not easy, especially when you are in school and friends are looking good and u re not, all through my project writing i used a Nokia touch light phone, i will borrow phone to browse, but i still stayed put, and prayed for smiles on our path, not until last month that he bought me a good phone, i did not allow friends to influence me, maybe she was influenced by bad friends especially the one she was chatting with

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Deprofessional:

So you know pussy cost N500 in the open perfect competitive market.

So I've read on nairaland.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Finest6: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Dear angelboy01, kindly be informed that I can competently handle the divorce case for you, the Wedding Certificate is very compulsory, as that remains the proof of the marriage, however all I need from you is the name of the Registry where the marriage was conducted, once I get this, I know what to do to get the copy, since she is not willing to release the original to you. Then regarding the fee, I can do it less of what your uncle told you, with 500k I will do it for you, then with the issue of custody of your daughter, her age will play a vital role as to who the court will allow to have the custody, but I also know how to canvass this when we get to the court. You can contact me via my email. abayophilip@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you. Thank you.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by 2016v2017: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2018
mhizace:
what ur wife did was really unfair , but i won't advise u to go on divorce cos it will really affect ur baby dat u hv wit her, if u can,gv her another chance maybe she wil change,as for me,my guy have been managing his life since i met him i hv neva cheated on him nd i wilvneva
how is he sure that the baby is even his?
you should have adviced him to go for DNA before divorce
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by smeag0l(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Guys on nairaland you need to read this to lear A cheating girlfriend or wife will never change even if you give her everything in the world. OP, should I tell you the truth?Your wife was cheating before your turn around of fortunes. She only made it open because she felt you had nothing else to make her stay in the marriage. Let me share with you my personal experience. I was dating this particular girl when I discovered a certain phone number called her on two consecutive nights while she was with me and she refused to pick the calls. Another day, the same number called while we were in a supermarket and she moved a bit far from me to take the call and pretended to continue shopping. I suspected something but kept mute. This was 2 months into the relationship. I now got access to her text messages and whatsapp chats somehow and realized she was having amorous chats with this same guy(with same number that called her all these while) and that the guy even goes to see her sometimes(she stays in Abuja but comes to see me in the city where I stay). I told my personal doctor about my findings and how I planned to ditch this girl immediately because I was angry that I take care of her but she still cheats. I confronted her twice and she denied it and made me look like a fool even when I know the unspeakable things I saw on her chats with the said guy. So my doctor adviced me that he wants me to learn from experience so that I won't make the same mistake in choosing a wife. He told me to take care of her, give her money and good sex and make her comfortable and that he bets with his life that she won't change. So, I did all these, paid for her o go to a make-up school, paid her house rent in Abuja, send her about 50k or sometimes more, every month and I always pay her return ticket from Abuja to where I stay, at least, once every month to see her. Even bought her clothes from boutiques. All these while she still continued cheating(I had access to her phone without her knowing so anytime she is around I check and I still notice same thing). When I confronted her and even told her the full name of the guy after my own investigations, she was shocked and still denied. She went ahead to change her phone password and still continued in her evil ways. All these while, I had cancelled all grand plans I made for her like travelling to Russia together to watch the world cup, going on a vacation together on her birthday to propose to her, helping her get a job as she completed NYSC last year and was looking for a job and plans of marriage when I saw she wouldn't change.Towards the end of last month when she came around, I spoofed her phone through her internet modem and IP address and noticed she was still cheating. At this point, she was still telling me that I need to be giving her money sometimes cos the job she got will be paying her 80k which will not be enough for her After she left, I stopped calling or picking her calls till today and never even told her I've ended the relationship because she doesn't deserve such courtesy. I told my doctor friend and he told me he's happy I learnt and then told me the moral of the story-A cheating woman will always cheat no matter what you do or give to her. He further stated that cheating is not a product of circumstance like people think but a product of upbringing, personality and the kind of friends a lady or guy keeps. I spent about a million and half naira in 4 months in treating her like a queen but nothing changed about the girl's attitude. I wasn't pained by the money cos I used it to learn a lesson as left for me I would have ditched her 4 months ago.
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by pocohantas(f): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2018
adahgold:

I love that film WAR ROOM but the man did not cheat but he almost did. Women who pray in there war room have peaceful homes today but look at the gals of today they will not even listen to the advice of the elderly at least in the movie she listened to that elderly woman instead gals of now a days will say that us ur own time but in our own time is not like that.

The warroom doesn't allow men enter ba? grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by 2016v2017: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2018
wristbangle:

It's not about the employment status, it's about the support and perseverance she had showcased when her husband was going through testing period.

I believe the man would pay her in good coin when things become rosy. Don't be naive in your thinking, I'm not an advocate of someone not gainfully employed before going into marriage. To facilitate things being smooth, it's imperative that both are employed with reasonable pay.
did you forget that the man got the shop business for her?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2018
wristbangle:

What has being naive in thinking got to do with saying it's wrong to marry a jobless man and starve thereafter? Well, she's clarified that he lost his job after their wedding day has already been fixed.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by wristbangle: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

OP is a storyteller, go through his posts grin
Be like time done reach to open multiple accounts to tell my own story of cheating, ungrateful...Nigerian husbands cheesy

But if it were to be the other way round, you wouldn't castigate the OP.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Heartbender: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Get a lawyer
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by pocohantas(f): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2018
wristbangle:

But if it were to be the other way round, you wouldn't castigate the OP.

Use your sense, I didn't castigate the OP.
I said, this thread is fake! Going by his post history.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

The warroom doesn't allow men enter ba? grin
The war room is strictly for the women while the men are busy jeopardising what's built. grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by swaggprofessor(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2018
TeeFriz:
Talk for yourself man
Another jibberish spotted. its speak for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.