Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (129894 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by hensben(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2018
cococandy:

No it’s not. The worst thing that can happen to a woman is eating the same or less than everyone else and gaining more weight than everyone else.

You people give yourselves too much credit. Worst thing indeed. Stay there and be wasting your saliva thinking your ranting will affect any woman.
Are u Nigerian? If u re then u ought to have understand what I said is true
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by demmie04: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2018
That certificate she was holding is the power of all, if u did not quickly go for divorce now by getting a lawyer and be on ur own, she can easily come back even after 20 years that u have really achieve a lot and Sue you for neglecting her while she is ur legal wife that she want divorce, bro most of ur property will go to her by law so make hay while the sun shine
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

I'm not a feminist. feminists believe in equality of the sexes. and that head of the home is not defined by penis. they also don't believe in submission. they believe a couple should provide together and share household duties.

Me as a patriarchy princess believe that a man is the head and provider and a woman should submit. So a woman that refuses to submit is useless like wise a man that can't provide is useless.
young woman no matter how made a man is dere will b struggling times so during those period u won't submit, u will run.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:

Can I send you my details and address to make your work easier for you?

Bastard!
bro I really will like to hear ur story. it seems wat happened to u was so terrible and if it was I support ur decision
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Bjrokenhear003: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

I'm not a feminist. feminists believe in equality of the sexes. and that head of the home is not defined by penis. they also don't believe in submission. they believe a couple should provide together and share household duties.

Me as a patriarchy princess believe that a man is the head and provider and a woman should submit. So a woman that refuses to submit is useless like wise a man that can't provide is useless.

you said it all correct especially the bolded
we know tough times will come, what will happen then
thats my major concern ?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Bjrokenhear003: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
freecocoa:
Just imagine my brother.

I don't even know how anyone won't see that as a big problem.

i tell u
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by milemimi93(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
bro I really will like to hear ur story. it seems wat happened to u was so terrible and if it was I support ur decision

What happened was beyond terrible. I could write a whole book on what I've been through in the hands of women. I have dated a lot of girls both Muslims and Christians. I have dated slim girls, fat girls, educated and uneducated ones. Working class and unemployed ones. These things prove to be the same.

At a point I couldn't hold it again I had to kill one of them. I don't regret my actions. The girl's brother supported my action.
Man I went through hell.
I don't want to wake the past I would have open a thread on it.
If I tell you my story you would hate women including your sisters.

For a judge to tell me that if he was in my shoes he'd do same shows that I was in hell with women. The judge had to give me a lighter sentence.

Bruv stay away from women if you want to live long and in peace...

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

you said it all correct especially the bolded
we know tough times will come, what will happen then
thats my major concern ?

I will look for alternatives to better my life and if that alternative happens to be another guy so be it tongue
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
young woman no matter how made a man is dere will b struggling times so during those period u won't submit, u will run.

yes I will run. if he wants mutual support let him go and marry a feminist gaskia. I will play my part and he has to play the lead role and if he can't then he is useless.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:

What happened was beyond terrible. I could write a whole book on what I've been through in the hands of women. I have dated a lot of girls both Muslims and Christians. I have dated slim girls, fat girls, educated and uneducated ones. Working class and unemployed ones. These things prove to be the same.

At a point I couldn't hold it again I had to kill one of them. I don't regret my actions. The girl's brother supported my action.
Man I went through hell.

For a judge to tell me that if he was in my shoes he'd do same shows that I was in hell with women. The judge had to give me a lighter sentence.

bro u on WhatsApp dis is my mail
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:

Man I went through hell.

bro u on WhatsApp dis is my mail send ur number ekanempatrick2010@gmail.com
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by milemimi93(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
bro u on WhatsApp dis is my mail send ur number ekanempatrick2010@gmail.com

I am not on whatsapp.
I am on a chat App called Line.
A lot of people here in Asia use Line and not whatsapp
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

yes I will run. if he wants mutual support let him go and marry a feminist gaskia. I will play my part and he has to play the lead role and if he can't then he is useless.
unlike oda guys I like ur bluntness but wen whoever u wanna marry propose pls let him know DAT u won't stay wen he has struggles so he wud know wat he is getting into
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:

I am not on whatsapp.
I am on a chat App called Line.
A lot of people here in Asia use Line and not whatsapp
wow, not even on Facebook too. well message me on gmail. wud like us to have a talk
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

but our mothers were Neva feminist and they stayed Infact they were very submissive. and if all women think like dis let's say no man will still have a wife cos even dangote have had struggles. there was a time wen he was in debt up to billions
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by milemimi93(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
wow, not even on Facebook too. well message me on gmail. wud like us to have a talk

Hope you are not trying to talk me into these women cause I will end up hating you too.

I am in my late 20s and already set in my ways..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by adontcare(f): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
omooba969:

Special Adviser grin
lol grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
but our mothers were Neva feminist and they stayed Infact they were very submissive. and if all women think like dis let's say no man will still have a wife cos even dangote have had struggles. there was a time wen he was in debt up to billions

being submissive to a failure is self sabotage. He will lord over you while providing zero comfort. fyi not all women from older generations were suffering and smiling so don't generalise our"mothers thank you.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by TeeFriz: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
swaggprofessor:
Another jibberish spotted. its speak for yourself.

You still got the message fool!

Apparently you would have gotten the op's mesage but decided to act stvpid.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
MIPNIG:

E pain am. Imo woman spotted. ill mannered bunch of women.
Smh, your obviously the lowest of the low.. swerve

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
Smh, your obviously the lowest of the low.. swerve
Obago!!! This is how you address your father. How can you possibly have regards for any man.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
MIPNIG:

Obago!!! This is how you address your father. How can you possibly have regards for any man.
Don't bring ma father into this, I never mentioned yours..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
Don't bring ma father into this, I never mentioned yours..

If you are not exactly what we postulated here, you won’t join issues. The good well trained Imo ladies know that this post is not for them. Your papa wen your mama don pocket. If not, you would have known better on how to carry yourself in public. Guys, this is the sort of lady you need to flee from. They are entitled and bitter without good reason.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
MIPNIG:

If you are not exactly what we postulated here, you won’t join issues. The good well trained Imo ladies know that this post is not for them. Your papa wen your mama don pocket. If not, you would have known better on how to carry yourself in public. Guys, this is the sort of lady you need to flee from. They are entitled and bitter without good reason.
Thank you!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
Thank you!
Ta! Look at her. As young as she is, she is already filled up with disgusting attitude looking for the unlucky man she will devour in marriage

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
MIPNIG:

Ta! Look at her. As young as she is, she is already filled up with disgusting attitude looking for the unlucky man she will devour in marriage
can you just leave me the heck alone?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Bjrokenhear003: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

I will look for alternatives to better my life and if that alternative happens to be another guy so be it tongue

and when the new man fortunes start to dwindle after some time due to ression or economic activities
u keep running or jumping to another new alternative abi
?

i am not married and i don't know if u are married or not but marriage is not a bed of roses and even if u don't like it, its for better or worse, so why will u commit and say such words or is it for ( for better or best).. haha

i need an answer from u, which one will u stay with ?
a rich man who is a flirt and not good in bed or
a comfortable man that is faithful and good on bed ?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

and when the new man fortunes start to dwindle after some time due to ression or economic activities
u keep running or jumping to another new alternative abi
?

i am not married and i don't know if u are married or not but marriage is not a bed of roses and even if u don't like it, its for better or worse, so why will u commit and say such words or is it for ( for better or best).. haha

i need an answer from u, which one will u stay with ?
a rich man who is a flirt and not good in bed or
a comfortable man that is faithful and good on bed ?

a rich man strong man. I don't mind being the 7th wife as long as he is rich. I deal with Alpha males only. not beta males wanna be alpha males that have nothing to offer but demand submission.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Bjrokenhear003: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

a rich man strong man. I don't mind being the 7th wife as long as he is rich. I deal with Alpha males only. not beta males wanna be alpha males that have nothing to offer but demand submission.

accepting polyamy in this this century baffles me
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

accepting polyamy in this this century baffles me
boss everyone is entitled to their opinion. if she chooses polygamy and to enter multiple marriages becos of money fine. it her decision. but madam I guess u shouldn't marry becos every religious vow puts in dat statement for better for worse and a vow dat is broken is always disastrous. u can ask cheating couples. or ladies dat have done wat u want to do. but its ur decision still.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by swaggprofessor(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
TeeFriz:

You still got the message fool!

Apparently you would have gotten the op's mesage but decided to act stvpid.
i actually tried in correcting the english of a fool but i was mistaken to think a slow poke a fool pardon me pls.....
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Ganjafama(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
swaggprofessor:
Ur write up is hard to comprehend. Bros if u know u cant post a simple comprehensive write up for us to read and advice u on how to solve the problem at hand then pls dont post any jibberrish u can get advice from ur neighbors. u'll confuse us with trying understand what the heck u trying to say afterwards we will comfuse ourselves in trying think constructively on how to help u solve ur problem mtchewwww. i am done trying, Am out!!!!!
The pot calling the kettle black

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Modern Igbo Baby Names

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.