Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (129898 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Daboomb: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I should show proof of what exactly

That the story you wrote is not made-up.

Just like the person you responded to, that the story he wrote is not made up.

How can any anonymous person make a weighty statement and not even back it up...and expect that it shoudl resonate with intelligent people and they should swallow it?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by austyn0(m): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2018
ottidex:

Lol where did you get this.Picture story from..
Twitter.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by akbahbah(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.

Bro thank you for your wisdom. I salute your courage to take such a bold step. You simply ran from Death! You be man... You rep.!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by 12345baba(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:
It's a very big abomination in Nigeria to see a woman who will respect, value, be loyal and be faithful to her husband during hard times.
You'll only see their loyalty when you are doing well, not during hard times.

Contact a good lawyer and flee from anything that has to do with that prostitute of an ex-wife.

While doing all these, also go for DNA test to be sure that you are father of the said child. So that you don't end up being used and extorted because of a bastard child.
bros abeg no generalise during my own trials and hard time my wife practically worshipped me more than when Iife was fine. There are still good women in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Daboomb: 12:36am On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
You sound intelligent yet unintelligent if you failed to grasp my point. I don't have an advise for op as I wasn't the one that joined them in Holy Matrimony.

Then you should STFU and stop contaminating the thread with your "legacy-anger".
You may have your reasons for being angry with men, much of which is evident in your post, but since you dont have advice for the Op, its best you keep that anger at bay and out of this thread.

Just spewing anger on someones thread, where they are asking for advice ona problem they have, without contributing solutions to their problem is very, very ...... let me just say "UnCool". undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mimimile93: 12:36am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I should show proof of what exactly

Your mom stood by your dad. Who have you stood by?

Ashawo. God punish una

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by akbahbah(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2018
yanabasee:
NO SANE Nigerian woman will stand by a man when things get soured....

Dont make mistake bro. There are still good ones out there just not as many as bad ones. Ki Olorun ma so wa
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by victorian(f): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2018
O ga o!

Does it mean all the men cursing women on this thread had been dealt with one way or the other by cheating women??

Jeez!

Na wa o!

Make una take am easy o... And please no one should mention me and start cursing on my mention o! Cos am not the cause of your pains o!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by DateMynd44(m): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2018
austyn0:
This life sha...
I don't understand the drawing. Pls explain

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2018
He should pray for his wife and try to please her instead of pushing her into the arms of other men

Daboomb:

So, what exactly are you trying to say, with all these your diatribes?
That he should just soak it up and pretend as if nothing has happened or that he should go jump into the Lagoon because he caught his wife cheating with her Boss?

Dont carry-over your "burdens" to these thread!
Advice the Op on what he can do or Gerroutahea..... all the above rant cant solve your issues.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 12:41am On Jun 13, 2018
plessis:
we're not looking for reasons to label you hoes.....

You women are hoes....

All you do is spread your legs and trick men into raising bastards.....

Kiss the truth....
If you think so, that's your business.

Bottom line remains, you have to live with these hoes, or you might as well marry your fellow man and let the hoes be.

In your ineptly functioning brain, somehow, its okay for a man to sleep around but not for women, I laugh you. grin

Like I said, una never see anything.

The only thing is that you'll keep moving from one hoe to another, if only women will stop caring entirely sef, mschew!

mind you, I see that happening soon.

Either get your shit together, or deal with what you are served.

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by pocohantas(f): 12:41am On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Answer the question.

OP is a storyteller, go through his posts grin
Be like time done reach to open multiple accounts to tell my own story of cheating, ungrateful...Nigerian husbands cheesy
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by akbahbah(m): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2018
naijacentric:
are u a faithful man in the first place

Shut up and stop asking silly questions here.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by MENTORCH(m): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know that's untrue. My mom stood by my dad through thick and thin until his very last breathe. So don't you generalize. Humans have been known for infidelity since inception so nothing is new. Just pray you Marry right.

That was then, most ladies of this generation don’t send you. Once the money goes most of them will go with it.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by phinter: 12:46am On Jun 13, 2018
oshe11:

Even bible said the Only reason a Man is allowed to Divorce his Wife is when she Cheats.....

So You can forgive her but NEVER TAKE HER BACK.......

Let her Leave with her UNFAITHFUL PUSSEE

The same bible said. Whatever God has joined together no man should put asunder.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mimimile93: 12:46am On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Is that what they call the ladies in your family?

Kimbraa you are you prostitute.. Stay off my mention..

God will punish all you u women..

My y'all never see good thing in all that y'all do.
Since y'all have decided to be leeches and unfaithful heaven will be unfaithful to y'all ladies.. Y'all females will die in ur youth..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by akbahbah(m): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:
If you also cheated on her during the course of the marriage then forgive her and continue with your marriage.

If you didn't cheat on her then still forgive her and cheat on her during the marriage.

The reason is because what you run away from is not the fact that she cheated. It is your ego.

As you make your bed, so will you lay on it. Your marriage is laden in crisis. I am afraid it is almost impossible to find a faithful woman in such moment in these days and times.

Besides, there is a greater positive reaction from the Spirit world for people who forgive after being hurt immensely. Forgiveness is your personal determinant of your sincerity in your spiritual growth. I often wonder why many call themselves strong religionists yet can not pass the basic temptation like unforgivenness of betrayal.

I recommend that you forgive. Forgiveness is divine.

Nawa for you o
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mimimile93: 12:47am On Jun 13, 2018
phinter:

The same bible said. Whatever God has joined together no man should put asunder.

You are very stupid.. May this be your portion

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by omogidi234(m): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2018
So sorry for the situation. It is possible to do the divorce without the "certificate".
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 12:49am On Jun 13, 2018
Why do you want to take a two year old from the mother? Are you okay?

You think your mom will raise her better than her own mother? Get out of your feelings and ego and do what’s best for your child. I was reading your post feeling sorry for you and I was about to type a long consolation post for you until I got to the part where you wanted to take the small child from her mother.

Why do people loose their senses when they get hurt by their partner? Many children get abused physically and emotionally because divorced parents want to play power tussle with the children. No sane judge will grant you sole custody of that baby. The best you can get is shared custody. Yes you may not want to see your ex again but that’s your cup of tea. However you’re gonna have to deal with seeing her for the sake of your child until she’s old enough to take care of herself. Then you guys can cut ties for good.

Until then, you both have to learn to be civil around each other even if you both remarry while doing your best to raise the child you made together.

angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mimimile93: 12:49am On Jun 13, 2018
MENTORCH:

That was then, most ladies of this generation don’t send you. Once the money goes most of them will go with it.

Pls bro remove that *most* from your comment and replace it with *all*
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 12:49am On Jun 13, 2018
Who hurt you?
mimimile93:

Since y'all have decided to be leeches and unfaithful heaven will be unfaithful to y'all ladies.. Y'all females will die in ur youth..

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by austyn0(m): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
I don't understand the drawing. Pls explain
Picture 1,, The guy is undergoing a roughride to the top whilst backing his girlfriend....

Picture 2,, the guy decided to rest outta backache or the girl started nagging at the rough ride......

Picture 3,,Another guy with a quicker means to the top[success] stopped by and called on the girl.......

Picture 4,,the girl left the other poor guy for the richer guy......

In a nutshell,, the girl in the picture is a love peddler.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by DateMynd44(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2018
austyn0:
Picture 1,, The guy is undergoing a roughride to the top whilst backing his girlfriend....

Picture 2,, the guy decided to rest outta backache or the girl started nagging at the rough ride......

Picture 3,,Another guy with a quicker means to the top[success] stopped by and called on the girl.......

Picture 4,,the girl left the other poor guy for the richer guy......

In a nutshell,, the girl in the picture is a love peddler.
wow uwese.
Thanks bro.
That's life for u.
Have also had Same experience though. Lost the motivation to get married.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 12:56am On Jun 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Cocob!tch stay off my mention..
Y'all will die a shameful death..

Sorry grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by oooduancalmdown: 12:56am On Jun 13, 2018
BAILMONEY:
ITS JUST A WAY OF LIFE HERE IN THE SOUTH-WEST BRUH
You shameless pathetic ibo flat-head. You will always want to drag Yoruba into the matter. Ibo women are known to spread the legs for anything that looks like a rod. I am certain the OP's wife ibo. I have noticed that ibos have the highest number of adulterious cases especially when their husband become broke. You shameless ibo things always want to drag Yoruba people through the mud. I wished you had said this to my face, I swear I would have flattened that your already flattened head.
Osu!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by DateMynd44(m): 12:57am On Jun 13, 2018
mimimile93:

me i have decided not to marry any naija girl.
They are all useless.
If I tell you my own story you will even lose the motivation to get married.
God punish naija girls
Naija girls are all useless excluding the women of our mum's age.
cos those were the only women that were faithful and showered their love on their husbands irrespective of their financial status.
These present sets of naija girls are a curse.
Useless folks.
Ndy87 and others please stop trolling my comments.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mimimile93: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bad marriages everywhere.
Bad women not marriages

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Ramos16(m): 12:57am On Jun 13, 2018
yanabasee:
NO SANE Nigerian woman will stand by a man when things get soured....

You say that as if it is the right thing to do
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by sshyne(m): 1:02am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:

Read your comment and you are so on point bro. For those saying that I should forgive her yes I have forgiven her but to take her back is a no no. Most people don't even know what cheating means, a cheat will always be a cheat. And if I take her back do you think I can take my mind off the fact that she cheated? Some guys thinks it's easy to take a cheat back and that's total crap, you are digging your own grave. I even had a dream that she strangled me. Shortly after she came back from her boss meeting I contracted a PID disease from her which I used about 11k to treat myself. Yeah I can forgive but can't forget, I am a kind of guy that once the trust is lost its gone for good. There are many women in the world and why would I take her back. I am even glad that am free, I am focusing more on my life and my daughter. I only wrote this so that guys should learn from me, Never rush into marriage and make sure you read the signs before engaging. I didn't write all of this to ask guys on whether I should take her back or not. I have realised my mistakes and God help us all. Guys once again don't rush into marriage and read the signs like I said.

Good advice bro.. With all I have being seeing this days, am actually scared of getting married. Is it that court wedding is not advisable? I wouldn't want to be trapped in a marriage if things go soar. Someone as to expect the worse from this women
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Dollabiz: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2018
ohh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Modern Igbo Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.