Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Cheap Samsung - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Cheap Samsung (1340 Views)

SOLDDDDDD. Cheap Samsung A12. 64gb. 48mp Quad. 42k / Cheap Samsung Galaxy S9+ / Cheap Samsung Galaxy ACE @ Just 12k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Samsung by dlaw281(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
is the anyone ready to sell Samsung s series around the rate of 50-60k
Re: Cheap Samsung by cruzydal(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
S5 is available
Re: Cheap Samsung by Heemcelph: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
dlaw281:
is the anyone ready to sell Samsung s series around the rate of 50-60k
A piece of advice, don't buy an s5. If your money isn't okay for a higher version then patience is all you need for now.
Re: Cheap Samsung by dlaw281(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Heemcelph:

A piece of advice, don't buy an s5. If your money isn't okay for a higher version then patience is all you need for now.
thanks bro what of s6
Re: Cheap Samsung by Heemcelph: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2018
dlaw281:
thanks bro what of s6
S6 is very okay but I'd advice you go for the s6 edge, it has a better battery life, it has an expandable external memory feature and to top it all it's very fancy. If your money isn't enough for that just be patient, save a little more and you'd get there. If you get the regular s6 now you'd feel the urge to upgrade soon enough.
Re: Cheap Samsung by Joe4real1988(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Heemcelph:

S6 is very okay but I'd advice you go for the s6 edge, it has a better battery life, it has an expandable external memory feature and to top it all it's very fancy. If your money isn't enough for that just be patient, save a little more and you'd get there. If you get the regular s6 now you'd feel the urge to upgrade soon enough.
bro how abt d note series, is it advisable to buy And what's ur take on j series Not their flagships o but their low end phones/mid-range........plz respond
Re: Cheap Samsung by CavendishPlex: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
If you desire a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (2017), I have one for sale in pristine condition with ALL accessories intact.

Call/WhatsApp 07035460694

Joe4real1988:
bro how abt d note series, is it advisable to buy And what's ur take on j series Not their flagships o but their low end phones/mid-range........plz respond

Re: Cheap Samsung by Joe4real1988(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
CavendishPlex:
If you desire a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (2017), I have one for sale in pristine condition with ALL accessories intact.

Call/WhatsApp 07035460694

what's d last price ND my locatn is delta oo
Re: Cheap Samsung by Heemcelph: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Joe4real1988:
I'm not a "note" person, so I don't really know much about notes. J7 pro is a super awesome device.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Samsung by Heemcelph: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
I only just replied direct from "mention". Didn't know somebody pasted an ad here regarding J7 pro, just when I recommended it.
Re: Cheap Samsung by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Heemcelph:

Baba which s6 edge has expandable memory? Maybe the cloned one because the one made by Samsung doesn't have an expandable memory. In fact it has the same battery as the normal s6, just an extra 50mah which is insignificant. In fact none of the flagship Samsung phones released in 2015 has expandable memory. S6, s6 edge, s6 edge plus, note 5... None has expandable storage.
Re: Cheap Samsung by Heemcelph: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
greenhulk:

Baba which s6 edge has expandable memory? Maybe the cloned one because the one made by Samsung doesn't have an expandable memory. In fact it has the same battery as the normal s6, just an extra 50mah which is insignificant. In fact none of the flagship Samsung phones released in 2015 has expandable memory. S6, s6 edge, s6 edge plus, note 5... None has expandable storage.
My bad regarding the external memory, I had s7 in mind when I talked about the expanded memory, sorry about that. Just so you know, an extra 50mah isn't insignificant. If it was, they wouldn't have added it. Even if they added an extra 1mah, that still doesn't make it the same battery with the regular s6.
Re: Cheap Samsung by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Heemcelph:

My bad regarding the external memory, I had s7 in mind when I talked about the expanded memory, sorry about that. Just so you know, an extra 50mah isn't insignificant. If it was, they wouldn't have added it. Even if they added an extra 1mah, that still doesn't make it the same battery with the regular s6.

Baba that 50mah is insignificant trust me. Don't forget the edge has an edge display with some edge apps so needs extra juice to power.
Re: Cheap Samsung by Heemcelph: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
greenhulk:

Baba that 50mah is insignificant trust me. Don't forget the edge has an edge display with some edge apps so needs extra juice to power.
I rest my case.
Re: Cheap Samsung by CavendishPlex: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
65k and location is Lagos.

Joe4real1988:
what's d last price ND my locatn is delta oo

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 5g Unlimited Router / INCREDIBLE OFFER:MY 1Month Old Nokia 500 NOW FOR #22K / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.