Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (12742 Views)

See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Leaked Extramarital Affairs - 5 Warnings For The Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

My Bible? Lmao.. cheesy

Wrong assumption!
I am not one of the sheeples...

My stance on not having extramarital affairs is a moral thing, not based on religion.
If an adulterer feels there is nothing wrong with what he/she is doing, there would be no need to sneak around and use Black-ops training to hide it from their partner...it's that simple and that is where my issue with extramarital affairs stem from.

As for you and your choppings, I don't and have never criticized/attacked you for it simply because you have also made it known countless times in the past that you have an open marriage...meaning your oga know of your waka, unless that was a lie. cheesy cheesy

However the case, your list of lessons are still horseshît. You wouldn't give your daughter(s) such teaching.
It's either people stay faithful or seek the consent of their partners before philandering if they feel one pússy/dîck will never be enough - this is how enlightened humans behave.

I find it both embarrassing and totally incomprehensible when I encounter a grown man or woman sneaking around playing hide & seek over dîck/pússy. Leave that to teens and young adults.

Hmmm. . . . .Is it your 'horseSHYTE? undecided
Na wetin consine you sef? undecided
Oh yes! You 'attack' me on every opportunity you get because of my 'liberal' sexual views. cheesy
Even when the topic does not call for criticism, you cannot control your 'angst'.
Sorry to disappoint you darling. . . . IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS if people decide to kiss and not tell.
You live by your standards and let others be. Not everyone cares to be a 'moralistic wind or bag-pipe like you and your 'ilk'! wink
Let the people involved decide how to handle their relationships.
Simple. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

The only MORAL lesson to be learned is:

Number 1 - 100.
Don't have extramarital affairs.

You mean women shouldn't have extra marital affairs, no?

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Hmmm. . . . .Is it your 'horseSHYTE? undecided
Na wetin consine you sef? undecided
Oh yes! You 'attack' me on every opportunity you get because of my 'liberal' sexual views. cheesy
Even when the topic does not call for criticism, you cannot control your 'angst'.
Sorry to disappoint you darling. . . . IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS if people decide to kiss and not tell.
You live by your standards and let others be. Not everyone cares to be a 'moralistic wind or bag-pipe like you and your 'ilk'! wink
Let the people involved decide how to handle their relationships.
Simple. kiss

Calm your tittîes, why you dey vex? cheesy

Your lessons are still a hot steamy pile of horseshît, oya prezz ya keyboard harder...

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Tell that to King Solomon or King David in your Bible ke! wink
Na only when na woman turn to 'chop' you go dey make noise.
Rubbish!

Too late. . . .I don 'chop' clean 'nyansh' plenty-plenty! cool
I nor even fit COUNT! cool

I do not indulge in 'indiscriminate chopping' you know. wink
If I see 'beta' blokos. . . I go CHOP wella-wella o!
You sef need to tryam. . . ya 'frustration above and below the waist' go reduce seriously! cheesy
Go and report to 'Jesus'! kiss
Hehehe

You this aunty is something else, its so hard not to like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

Your lessons are still a hot steamy pile of horseshît, oya prezz ya keyboard harder...
Abeg go siddon.

Swear say you haff never cheat or don't have intentions to. tongue angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
You mean women shouldn't have extra marital affairs, no?
No one should have extramarital affairs, I've never been on a thread hailing an adulterous man.

What I have always championed here and still support, is polygamy.

3 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

I dey work abeg. . . .Vex for wetin? cheesy
Dealing with you will be a waste of good my 'anger bank'! wink
This 'open marriage' business for 'Strong-FEMINISTA-women' like us nor go let 'some of you' sleep for this NL ke. wink
E easy to chop and broadcast? cheesy
I say I HAVE THE POWER AND THE MEANS. . . . ! cool
Come take 'taxi' money to my 'husband village' return 'bride-price' ke!

HorseShyte ko. . . .HorseMESS ni!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
Hehehe

You this aunty is something else, its so hard not to like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You nor like the 'gist'?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

No one should have extramarital affairs, I've never been on a thread hailing an adulterous man.

You aren't one of the persons here who can't go a day without the slogan, 'men are polygamous in nature'? Which is plainly justifying why most men cheat? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You nor like the 'gist'?
cheesy
I like am o jare, that's why I'm here. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

Hmmmmm!
Is that not sexist? grin
Polygamy that 'packs women in a sardine can of marriage' for men to be jumping from toto-to-toto abi?
And the women will keep their legs closed like 'wretched oloris' of one man hmmm?

No wahala.

We can't all be polygamists. I prefer POLYANDRY! wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
Hehehe
Why won't you like bad something, see face undecided
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
I like am o jare, that's why I'm here. cheesy grin

Very good. . . .let me give 'some' hypocrites a good measure of education in sexuality.
This marriage of thingy ehn. . . . Women don dey show men pepper.
Beating them at their own 'games'! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

Why won't you like bad something, see face undecided

I want to marry you! wink

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I dey work abeg. . . .Vex for wetin? cheesy
Dealing with you will be a waste of good my 'anger bank'! wink
This 'open marriage' business for 'Strong-FEMINISTA-women' like us nor go let 'some of you' sleep for this NL ke. wink
E easy to chop and broadcast? cheesy
I say I HAVE THE POWER AND THE MEANS. . . . ! cool
Come take 'taxi' money to my 'husband village' return 'bride-price' ke!

HorseShyte ko. . . .HorseMESS ni!
After all your noise and show, even you cannot bear to see your darling husband knacking another yansh other than yours. Open marriage ko, abeg make we hear word. cheesy cheesy
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Hmmmmm!
Is that not sexist? grin
Polygamy that 'packs women in a sardine can of marriage' for men to be jumping from toto-to-toto abi?
And the women will keep their legs closed like 'wretched oloris' of one man hmmm?

No wahala.

We can't all be polygamist. I prefer POLYANDRY! wink
Polygamy is the broad term for marrying multiple spouses, either by a man(polygyny) or a woman(polyandry). Nothing sexist about it.

Unfortunately, you women are incapable of marrying multiple men.. you just can't pull it off even if you had the means. It's a mental thing gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I want to marry you! wink
Stand in line and take a number, una plenty..
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

After all your noise and show, even you cannot bear to see your darling husband knacking another yansh other than yours. Open marriage ko, abeg make we hear word. cheesy cheesy

Hmmmm. . . . I knew that was your major problem with me on NL.
Please, feel free to visit my 'house' and find out. wink

3 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

Stand in line and take a number, una plenty..

I will wait patiently. . . .for my turn. Even in my grave. smiley

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by UjuJoan2: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

Polygamy? You mean legalised cheating for men only? Polygamy by definition means only men can benefit from such generosity.

Is that just convenient for you?

3 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Hmmmm. . . . I knew that was your major problem with me on NL.
Please, feel free to visit my 'house' and find out. wink
Lmao.. this woman cheesy cheesy

I have no problem with you. Wrong assumption again.
You were never a member of the defunct witches coven of NL family section, na those ones I get problem with in the past.

You are just an actor with a big mouth, who hasn't done half the things she posts on NL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
You aren't one of the persons here who can't go a day without the slogan, 'men are polygamous in nature'? Which is plainly justifying why most men cheat? shocked shocked shocked
I'm not, but I can understand how you think I am.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

This is totally irrelevant to the story, as there has been no report anywhere on the internet or on bush radio where it was claimed that the man is taking it out on the kids or that he loves them any less as a result of this unfortunate incident.

That said, you still have no authority to decide how any man should react when faced with such betrayal from a whoré of a wife.
That you can swallow it all, take it in your stride and be full of love to not just one of the bunch but ALL the bastàrd children if it had happened to you, does not make your admirable BALLS a standard for determining who qualifies as a man/father.

Well written.

3 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Very good. . . .let me give 'some' hypocrites a good measure of education in sexuality.
This marriage of thingy ehn. . . . Women don dey show men pepper.
Beating them at their own 'games'! wink
My sister.

Seriously, these days when I hear that a married woman cheated, e no dey be me like anything cos these men need to know that they don't gat the monopoly, If he cheats and you must stay with him, then by all means, make yourself happy, don't stay pining over one man that doesn't care how much you hurt, I mean like what's the point in crying/lamenting over what you know he'll do again?

No one can steal my joy o jare, nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Polygamy? You mean legalised cheating for men only? Polygamy by definition means only men can benefit from such generosity.

Is that just convenient for you?
Which one is legalized cheating again. If there was a second/third marriage CONSENTED TO by all parties involved, it's not cheating.

I have never had a problem with women marrying multiple husbands, but we all know you ladies can't handle that which is why you try to demonize men who marry multiple women.

I don't know of anything stopping you from getting married to a second husband. Go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

I'm not, but I can understand how you think I am.
Like hell you are not. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by UjuJoan2: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

Which one is legalized cheating again. If there was a second/third marriage CONSENTED TO by all parties involved, it's not cheating.

I have never had a problem with women marrying multiple husbands, but we all know you ladies can't handle that which is why you try to demonize men who marry multiple women.

I don't know of anything stopping you from getting married to a second husband. Go ahead.

Is it really consented? Apart from women whose religion accept it, do women really get married expecting their husbands to take another wife somewhere down the line?

Why do you think 'babymamarism' is on the rise? Women actually prefer to be baby Mama's than have their husbands bring in another woman into their home. Don't mistake forced acceptance for consent.

You are talking about morals, is it even morally right to marry more than one spouse? There's a reason why it's illegal in most countries. But hey, let's not talk about that. Let's talk about how women are moral deviants for daring to cheat!

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wetin be bad thing? Someone deciding how best to lead their life? The earlier you learned to live and let live, the berra for you.
crackhaus:

won't you like bad something, see face undecided

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by UjuJoan2: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
A while ago men also didn't think women could 'handle' cheating. Heck they thought it was some kind of taboo . . . But today it's practically the order of the day.

So if I were you, I'll be careful about your assumption that women can't be that polygamous.

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
Wetin be bad thing? Someone deciding how best to lead their life? The earlier you learned to live and let live, the berra for you.
Live and let live is exactly how I live my life baby girl. I was just tickling you.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by UjuJoan2: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
My sister.

Seriously, these days when I hear that a married woman cheated, e no dey be me like anything cos these men need to know that they don't gat the monopoly, If he cheats and you must stay with him, then by all means, make yourself happy, don't stay pining over one man that doesn't care how much you hurt, I mean like what's the point in crying/lamenting over what you know he'll do again?

No one can steal my joy o jare, nonsense!

I read a study today on why married women cheat and the surprising thing is that cheating keeps most women in their marriages. It makes them resent their spousees less, more tolerating and forgiving, and more capable of handling crisis sanely.

I think men should be grateful if their wives are cheating! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by CSTR1003: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
LewsTherin:
If a man has raised 3 kids from birth till late teenage years, has called them his kids, has told them at one point or many others that he loves them and then one day is told they didn't come from his own ejaculate, it is the balls of the man to still tell thise kids who know no other father, who played no part in their mother's stupidity bitchyness and wickedness, it is the balls of the man to still know he loves those kids and he is still their father.

Otherwise, he was never “a“ father to them, never loved them and would never have been a father if they were his in the first place.

Any male can seed a kid. Only men can be fathers.
See correct misyarning. blah blah blah .

You think passing your biological material to the next generation is not important?

People go dey just talk anyhow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kerosene Explosion Kills Two In Akwa Ibom, Injures Three (pic) / bugs / Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.