Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) (27943 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 2:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Frustrated by very low turn out that marred Fayemi's campaign rally at Ekiti East LG today, and the refusal of the Kabiyesi Olomuo of Omuo Ekiti to receive him at his palace, Fayemi's thugs went on rampage, destroying PDP campaign billboards.

Ekiti guber: PDP condemns Fayemi over alleged destruction of campaign billboards, posters

The campaign organisation of the Ekiti State deputy governor and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Prof Kolapo Olusola, has condemned the wanton destruction of its campaign billboards by thugs supervised by the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, saying: “Only politicians with electoral failure staring them in the face will go about destroying posters and billboards as if that will translate into votes.”

The Kolapo Olusola Campaign Organisation (KOCO), in a statement issued on Monday, by its Director of Media and Publicity, Lere Olayinka, said billboards and posters in Omuo Ekiti, Ekiti East Local Government, Ikole Ekiti, Ikere Ekiti-Ado Ekiti road and other towns were destroyed today (Monday), adding that, “destroying billboards won’t save the APC from defeat.”

The statement read; “Today, Ekiti State witnessed a return of crude and animalistic display of political intolerance as thugs on the campaign train of the APC candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi went about destroying campaign billboards and posters of the PDP.

“It should be noted that there had been no political violence in Ekiti State until Fayemi declared his ambition to run for the governorship. Even his party members have not been spared in his usual display political thuggery. The whole world saw what happened at the APC primary election.

“However, we wish to state that destroying campaign billboards and posters will not stop Fayemi and his APC from suffering worse electoral defeat than they suffered in 2014.

“Ekiti people are resolute and on July 14, they will speak with one voice against Fayemi and his agents of political and economic tyranny that plunged the state into debt and put jobs of thousands of government workers, especially teachers on the line.

“Like the locusts were shown the way out of Ekiti in 2014, they will be dislodged finally on July 14 no matter the level at which they display violence.”

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ekiti-guber-pdp-condemns-fayemi-over-alleged-destruction-of-campaign-billboards-posters/

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 2:25am On Jun 12, 2018
more photos

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Abbeyme: 2:28am On Jun 12, 2018
An Oba ought not be partisan.

In the face of stomach infrastructure, it takes wisdom to maintain neutrality sad sad

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:47am On Jun 12, 2018
FAYOSE and his PDP miscreants are trying very hard to associate FAYEMI the man of peace with violence. I SMH for FAYOSE undecided embarassed

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by zakim(m): 2:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Politics of bitterness

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 12, 2018

I don't have issue with Fayose but this Eleka.

Eleka is too dull and not active to be a governor.

Farmers look better than him. How can this thing be a governor??

Fayose bleeped up.

Fayose is not fighting FAYEMI OF APC alone during this coming election...

Fayose is fighting Fayemi and top PDP leaders in Ekiti. Fayose betrayed most of the PDP leaders in Ekiti and recruited people like Eleka that can't challenge his decision.. Those leaders that Fayose betrayed have joined force with Fayemi just to dethrone Fayose and Eleka so they can have a say in Ekiti PDP again.

I THINK THIS WILL EXPLAIN MUCH ABOUT THIS COMING EKITI ELECTION TO THOSE OUTSIDE EKITI

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by firo08(m): 4:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Thuggery is their utmost priority...
Bunch of nonentity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by weyreypey: 4:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Fayose bleeped up.

Fayose is fighting Fayemi and top PDP leaders in Ekiti. Fayose betrayed most of the PDP leaders in Ekiti and recruited people like Eleka that can't challenge his decision.. Those leaders that Fayose betrayed have joined force with Fayemi just to dethrone Fayose and Eleka so they can have a say in Ekiti PDP again.

I THINK THIS WILL EXPLAIN MUCH ABOUT THIS COMING EKITI ELECTION TO THOSE OUTSIDE EKITI
Keep quiet. The issue of PDP is internal. Now to your wailing those leaders are of no electoral value. Owoseni the former attorney general was appointed because of his nonentity value, he overestimated himself just like adeyeye the only AD candidate that lost in the 1999 elections.... Please we know Fayose is an evil person but leave him for us. We will deal with him our own way

22 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by weyreypey: 4:31am On Jun 12, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE and his PDP miscreants are trying very hard to associate FAYEMI the man of peace with violence. I SMH for FAYOSE undecided embarassed
Fayemi is no man of peace

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:

Keep quiet. The issue of PDP is internal. Now to your wailing those leaders are of no electoral value. Owoseni the former attorney general was appointed because of his nonentity value, he overestimated himself just like adeyeye the only AD candidate that lost in the 1999 elections.... Please we know Fayose is an evil person but leave him for us. We will deal with him our own way

Mr man, stop all this irrelevant comparison. Senators from Ekiti is against Fayose, Rep members are against Fayose and you are saying they are of no electoral value. Are you kidding me??

You will keep hearing that Fayemi's thugs are destroying Eleka's campaign billboards/Posters till the election come. This is not a lie. Truly this is destroyed by Fayemi's supporters.

Do you wonder why Fayemi's thugs are now powerful more than the ruling governor's thugs? It's because leaders that give order to strong PDP thugs are not in power. Most of this political thugs were betrayed by Fayose.

If you are in Ekiti and you are close to Ekiti politics, you will understand what am saying unless you are deceiving yourself.

Saying TKO, Adeyeye, Raji Rasaki are of no electoral value shows you are ignorant about Politics

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by weyreypey: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Mr man, stop all this irrelevant comparison. Senators from Ekiti is against Fayose, Rep members are against Fayose and you are saying they are of no electoral value. Are you kidding me??

You will keep hearing that Fayemi's thugs are destroying Eleka's campaign billboards/Posters till the election come. This is not a lie. Truly this is destroyed by Fayemi's supporters.

Do you wonder why Fayemi's thugs are now powerful more than the ruling governor's thugs? It's because leaders that give order to strong PDP thugs are not in power. Most of this political thugs were betrayed by Fayose.

If you are in Ekiti and you are close to Ekiti politics, you will understand what am saying unless you are deceiving yourself.

Saying TKO, Adeyeye, Raji Rasaki are of no electoral value shows you are ignorant about Politics
Funny. TKO is very relevant. Raji irrelevant. Biodun Olujimi very relevant. Adeyeye utter rubbish.

We are voting in eleka. As for Fayose we will still be the one to hand Fayose over to the EFCC. Fayemi is never an option. We will not only hand Fayose over but also monitor to ensure he's locked up for a long time...by supplying all relevant information to assist with the prosecution.

12 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:

Funny. TKO is very relevant. Raji irrelevant. Biodun Olujimi very relevant. Adeyeye utter rubbish.

We are voting in eleka. As for Fayose we will still be the one to hand Fayose over to the EFCC. Fayemi is never an option. We will not only hand Fayose over but also monitor to ensure he's locked up for a long time...by supplying all relevant information to assist with the prosecution.

LOL. I'm not God. I can't read the future. I don't know what the result will be. I'm just saying the factor that will determine the election.

But for me, Eleka is not an option. I can list over 10 achievements of Fayemi's first tenure. Why won't I give him a chance over Eleka who can't campaign for himself cause he can't control crowd. Expecting performance from Eleka's regime is like expecting snow fall in northern Nigeira

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by weyreypey: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

LOL. I'm not God. I can't read the future. I don't know what the result will be.

But for me, Eleka is not an option.
Eleka straight.

7 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Babacele: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:

dream on while Fayose sweats profusely on the fear of Fayemi's robust winning and the possibilities of thugnor going to jail by the end of this year or thereabout.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by weyreypey: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Babacele:
dream on while Fayose sweats profusely on the fear of Fayemi's robust winning and the possibilities of thugnor going to jail by the end of this year or thereabout.
I am not a Fayose fan. But Ekiti State won't fall into the hands of vagabonds no more.. no to Fayemi

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Babacele: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:

I am not a Fayose fan. But Ekiti State won't fall into the hands of vagabonds no more.. no to Fayemi
Eleka is Fayose and the two are worse vagabonds in power compared to an urbane,resourceful, and educated Fayemi who raised Ekiti IGR to N150m monthly that Fayose Eleka is presently stealing.

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc fynestboi cc seun
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Why should an Oba be that partisan abeg
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by RemedyLab: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2018
How healthy are you? check my signature below
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by weyreypey: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why should an Oba be that partisan abeg
So he doesn't have his rights to receive visitors or not? So you want him to be a part of the jamboree openly castigating the State government?

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Splashme: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Fayemi will be disgraced again

9 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Fayose bleeped up.

Nice moniker... Ekitimadman....my people una don see life? U were all shouting that Fayose is too razz to be a governor and now Eleka is too dull to be Ekiti governor. And which PDP leaders are you talking about? Olujimi and Adeyeye? The wise Segun Oni said it all...that Fayemi must be ready to campaign very well to be able to face Fayose again because he must not expect to win the election just like he won the primaries.

You're talking about PDP leaders Fayose betrayed but forgot to talk about those APC aspirants who vowed never to work for Fayemi.

DON'T BOTHER TO QUOTE ME COS I WON'T REPLY

10 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Nice moniker... Ekitimadman....my people una don see life? U were all shouting that Fayose is too razz to be a governor and now Eleka is too dull to be Ekiti governor. And which PDP leaders are you talking about? Olujimi and Adeyeye? The wise Segun Oni said it all...that Fayemi must be ready to campaign very well to be able to face Fayose again because he must not expect to win the election just like he won the primaries.

You're talking about PDP leaders Fayose betrayed but forgot to talk about those APC aspirants who vowed never to work for Fayemi.

DON'T BOTHER TO QUOTE ME COS I WON'T REPLY

LOL. Please name those APC aspirant who vowed never to work for Fayemi. (Not expecting reply)

July 14 is around the corner. I will mention you when the result is announced (TheGuyNextDoor)
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2018
so! evry politicians now hv thugs
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is politics time so nothing unusual.But let say as former President Jonathan said-"My political ambition is not (& should never) worth the blood of any Nigerian".
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by nabegibeg: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
Frustrated by very low turn out that marred Fayemi's campaign rally at Ekiti East LG today, and the refusal of the Kabiyesi Olomuo of Omuo Ekiti to receive him at his palace, Fayemi's thugs went on rampage, destroying PDP campaign billboards.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ekiti-guber-pdp-condemns-fayemi-over-alleged-destruction-of-campaign-billboards-posters/

see dem useless lots
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by efilefun(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
All the pictures uploaded by OP is the same wooden signpost, we all saw a video of PDP thugs climbing a big billboard with fayemi's picture tearing it into pieces. Fayose and co should try harder
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nawa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers / Alaba Akintayo Kolawole Resigns As Osun Accountant General Over Paris Club Refun / Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.