Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (55530 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Gossipblogger: 5:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Ladies and Gent, Give it up for Dad of the year..lol.. Talk About having a father that is ready to pluck the Moon for you, There you go, This lady is currently feeling like the luckiest girl in town, After getting her needs met by her first love, Her dada.....

So the lady just graduated, and the father surprised her with a Brand New BMW Z4, As if thats not, He got a well paying job, and most important an Apartment, Infact he has given her all she need to start her life...

And guess what she's just 23... Congrats to her..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-buys-his-daughter-bwm-job-and.html

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by youngest85(m): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2018
The man is a fool
His foolishness will soon pay him back

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2018
What a FATHER!!
Some children do have 'em!!

But why are some people so pained with this?
As if they will reject it if their dad can afford to give them all these.
Bunch of hypocrites!!

260 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by friendlyadvice: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2018
grin how much is the job? I am interested in selling my job

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Olalan(m): 5:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Lucky her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by overdrive(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Y bmwy not a range rover

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by cassidy1996(m): 6:05am On Jun 12, 2018
too much money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 12, 2018
fathers are the best

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by weyreypey: 6:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Nonsense... nonsense and nonsense ...
Nonsense...my girlfriend graduated at 18, masters at 21, chartered at 20.
To the dingbats quoting me... you only have access to information I choose to release... If you're so pissed just use the 3rd mainland bridge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2018
What else will she be working for? He will still buy her the following

A husband

A house as her wedding gift

Promotions in her job and more.

So no need to work darling you have just arrived undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2018
If God decided to provide things for us on a platter of gold, we wouldn't appreciate his kind gestures.

7 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by decatalyst(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2018
I pray and declare this morning that I will be a father my wife and children will be proud of and a man of accomplishments and great exploits.

A boss man! So help me God

261 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nbote(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Definitely not in Nigeria.. She'll b single till 50 or divorced before 30

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2018
I graduated at 21. Nobody gree look my face.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Yian1(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
Nonsense...my girlfriend graduated at 18, masters at 21, chartered at 20.

And both of you don't even have a toy car.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Yian1(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2018
decatalyst:
I pray and declare this morning that I will be a father my wife and children will be proud of and a man of accomplishments and great exploits.

Amen...and me too, God.

26 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by MrCork: 6:40am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool

. Youngest85..bro..we don't mennnnn to sound rude but u so dumb it's unbelievable. ..a father is a fool for buyin his daughter a car?....truss me Bro. .u naturaly dumb! (No ofeense ) smiley

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Hope its her real dad that did all these oo and not some sugar daddycheesy. I know some girls they pass off their sugar daddies as their biological fathers or unclescheesy. Anyway if dis story is true then a big congrats to her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Why are some of you up there criticizing the man? The man didn’t spend the money on a side chick or on drinks and women but his own daughter!! Isn’t that great? Na una money?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2018
decatalyst:

amen

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Preshy561(f): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
What else will she be working for? He will still buy her the following

A husband

A house as her wedding gift

Promotions in her job and more.

So no need to work darling you have just arrived undecided
must you mention husband and all the unnecessary stuff up there.

why not congratulate her and move away.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by weyreypey: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Yian1:

And both of you don't even have a toy car.
Really?.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by naijacentric(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2018
What a daddy!!!
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by HeyHey(f): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Nice one
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by HeyHey(f): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool

Poverty mentality

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by deransom(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool

That a poverty mentality

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Amarabae(f): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2018
If my son graduate from Pre nursery, I will buy him Toyota Viju milk grin grin grin

45 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by IamPlato(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool His foolishness will soon pay him back

Why The Insults

7 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ImaIma1(f): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2018
decatalyst:

Nice!!

Better than the guys that are already beefing and condemning his action.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ImaIma1(f): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Why are you people insulting the man? It is not a new thing for a man to buy a car for his daughter, get her an apartment and a job.

As a dad, won't you buy a car for your daughter that you are very proud of if you can afford it?

And many fathers use their connections to help their children get jobs probably through a friend or someone. What is new in that?

The girl will probably marry someone in her league and not someone that will be acting like the money is of the devil or a person that doesn't have money and has serious ego problems. Terrible combination!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by decatalyst(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
amen

Thanks dearie

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.