Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! (6768 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by spartanman007(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2018
It is very obvious that this pathetic, confused and delusional entity is just suffering from such much and should rather be pitied than be disturbed further because he is already delusional and disoriented. He is so frustrated, defeated, diminished and feels so inferior that the only thing that could make him feel better is to spew and rant.

5 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:
we dare Osibanjo to try and sue him.....

a vice president who sits on top th blood of innocent citizens......

moreover he is a fake pastor and a liar.

You need brain examination....Who are you to dare Osinbajo? May be you have not eating since yesterday, nobody knows. If government grab you, you will know that kaki no be leather.....I pray this your tribal extinction will not send you to where you do not plan.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2018
conductor97:
LMAO. Since Nnamdi Kanu hammered facts into their skull, i have never seen something that pained sophisticated morons like this.

Keep flogging them, Nnanna grin grin

And I believe you should rather be out there looking for that your long lost master Nnamdi Kanu instead of exposing how empty your skull is on here over the social media
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

Look at this joker...you dare Osinbajo to sue him. And what are you gonna do if he eventually did sue him, are you in any position to defend him? All you know how to do is come over the social media and make noise from morning till night.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Yellowface1220(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2018
This nonentity Igbo Man, He supposed to be the Editor of a national newspaper.Well,This is the best of Igbos on production. No wonder, That is why aren't winning any election talk less Nigeria's President.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2018
phase1:

There are Igbo lawyers waiting to take up the case and defend Nnanna pro bono. Osinbade should bring it on.

You insult Igbos and give yourselves pats on the back then Igbo retaliate you Yoruba's start convulsing like a dog that swallowed live soldier ants.

That's injustices.

You are a stinking slowpoke......I will not say anything bad against people because will have good ones among them......You will soon sink with you brother Nnanna.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by AdelekeKehinde(f): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2018
This man has lost his sense... He is just displaying madness and craziness everywhere. The act from this man is nonsensical and stupidity of highest order. It is only a mad man or someone who has lost his sense that can be ranting like this... It is not even necessary to sue him because he's frustrated and defeated as a result of their stupidity.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Joylove2324(f): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2018
igbos will never learn,and their leaders who suppose to be their role models are the ones displaying foolishness upandan.....if someone as old as this man called Ochereome Nnanna is being so foolish to the extent of loosing his brain and turn himself to be an internet bulldog and his fellow brothers can't see anything bad in what he's doing then i give up igbos will remain slaves politically as far as Nigeria politics is concern

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:
Then Nigerians should sue the VP.. Osibanjo that have lied a million times..

He lied against GEJ, was he sued?
He lied against the Nigerian masses, was he sued?

He lied abt Niger bridge, was he sued? His office had to correct the lies.

Don't forget he kept quiet in the midst of violence against the masses which is a sign of agreement..

Damn! APC arselickers

BTW, Nnanna is sick and so is the VP

Get out of here, you are just a paper tiger.....You are engaging here like someone who swallow Otapipia.....Why can't you do the needful by stating the lies one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2018
phase1:

There are Igbo lawyers waiting to take up the case and defend Nnanna pro bono. Osinbade should bring it on.

You insult Igbos and give yourselves pats on the back then Igbo retaliate you Yoruba's start convulsing like a dog that swallowed live soldier ants.

That's injustices.

It either you dont know what you are talking about or you have been mislead by some focused leaders of your tribe. You are talking about insult as if you are not the same people that go all about insulting and calling them different names just because they don't believe in what you guys believe in. And the fact of the matter remains that you people are the most violent tribe as far as this country is concern....

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by AdelekeKehinde(f): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

If he sue him, there's absolutely nothing you can do... The vice president is a man of good character who cannot go down to the level of this stupid and foolish Nnanna. Your rant, shout and cry cannot save him. This is why you can never achieve any reasonable things in your life. Tribalism, nepotism and hypocrisy is killing you people.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2018
phase1:

That's injustices.

It either you dont know what you are talking about or you have been mislead by some focused leaders of your tribe. You are talking about insult as if you are not the same people that go all about insulting and calling them different names just because they don't believe in what you guys believe in. And the fact of the matter remains that you people are the most violent tribe as far as this country is concern....

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by AdelekeKehinde(f): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

Don't forget he kept quiet in the midst of violence against the masses which is a sign of agreement..

Damn! APC arselickers

What you are saying is nothing but rubbish in totality... Everything you put down is nonsense.
Why can't you just tell us the lies...? You don't even know what you are saying.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2018
plessis:
So this matter pain these sophisticated zoo animals like this?

Your tribe has long time history of betrayal, that is why i will not be surprise by whatever drama stage by Igbo man. In today Nigeria, Ibos cannot point to someone as the leader of their race as a result ego and too-know tendency. Today, igbo people are enemy of Hausa/Fulani, you are staging another tribal war at Yoruba people. Who is really the friend of the Ibos. The numbers of Igbo in other geo-political zones are uncountable. The Yoruba and others can decide to make life difficult for your people in Lagos and other area if they have the same mentality you have. Continue to languish under the hospices of hypocrisy, hatred and cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by opeyemicollins(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2018
This man must be sue and i wonder what the management of vanguard news paper is doing to dissociate themselves from this bigot and a tribalist that is saying all sort of bad things against the yoruba tribe in the country.if not that the YORUBAs are intellect and they do think twice before taking any action all this man is saying g can cause a tribal war

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by AdelekeKehinde(f): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2018
conductor97:
LMAO. Since Nnamdi Kanu hammered facts into their skull, i have never seen something that pained sophisticated morons like this.

Since Buhari posthumously award M.K.O Abiola (GCFR) I have never seen something that frustrated and defeated stupid and foolish Igbos like this... They have been ranting, shouting and even crying because of the award been given to MOSHOOD KASHIMAWO OLAWALE ABIOLA (GCFR) EX PRESIDENT (JUNE 12, 1993)
You shall cry till you regain your senses.
Idiot!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2018
ComradeWonder:

Get out of here, you are just a paper tiger.....You are engaging here like someone who swallow Otapipia.....Why can't you do the needful by stating the lies one after the other.

Pele! Life could be pretty hard sometimes.. Take a chilled pill, you'll be fine
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
AdelekeKehinde:

What you are saying is nothing but rubbish in totality... Everything you put down is nonsense.
Why can't you just tell us the lies...? You don't even know what you are saying.

Checked the username and I was sure you can't be objective..

Ethnic bias has blinded you completely

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

Damn! APC arselickers

It is either your sense of reasoning is weak or you are suffering from the malady of insanity.
It's gratifying you admitted that this useless entity Nnana is a mad man. However, you need to learn that if you are criticizing a public figure like that of Osinbajo, there is every need for you to do it constructively. You are talking about him lying and you couldn't back your allegation with facts and figures. I will also urge you to tell us your own truth if you are saying someone is lying.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2018
plessis:
keep your ewedu munching mouth shut.....nnanna is just one of our sons doing fine.....have you heard of Philip emeagwali, chike obi, Chimamanda etc these are our children with world renowned achievements.....

Now go to the junction and scream "owo mi da" at people for 50 naira.....

Akpu and ogbono soup don enter your brain......Who says Yoruba people are not doing fine? You need to be tutor. When you talk about wealth creation, yoruba people cannot be over-look. I doubt if Ibo man is among the top three richest in Nigeria......In term of academic excellence, you are not doing fine than the south westerners.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by phase1: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

The East took all sorts of insults from yorubas prior to the 2015 just because of a Fulani herdsman who wants to be president.

He is now president, yet your economy is in shamble and your currency value at an all time low. Instead of humbling yourselves and apologizing for your lack of foresight. The Yoruba muslims amongst you remain adamantly dumbheaded.

I wonder how you guys bring yourself to rationalize support for a man who hails and deifies Abacha. The same Abacha that imprisoned the Mko you are celebrating? Buhari was even an influential member of Abacha's government and even flogged MKO in prison? What Nincompoopery! Your mumu buttons are too sensitive abeg.

How do you guys sleep well at night after deceiving yourselves?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Turantula:
I love this Nnanna of a guy. Kudos keep telling them the truth. Baboons & dog style

Birds of a feather flocks together... It is not surprising that Nnana actually have some much more confused fellow like him with the same thought pattern. I'm still wondering how Vanguard ends up having this useless entity as their chief editor...no wonder vanguards news has always been full of errors and blunders

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by plessis: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
ComradeWonder:

Your tribe has long time history of betrayal, that is why i will not be surprise by whatever drama stage by Igbo man. In today Nigeria, Ibos cannot point to someone as the leader of their race as a result ego and too-know tendency. Today, igbo people are enemy of Hausa/Fulani, you are staging another tribal war at Yoruba people. Who is really the friend of the Ibos. The numbers of Igbo in other geo-political zones are uncountable. The Yoruba and others can decide to make life difficult for your people in Lagos and other area if they have the same mentality you have. Continue to languish under the hospices of hypocrisy, hatred and cowardice.
taa!!!! get out of my mentions.....

Take your hypocrisy away from my mentions.... When soldiers were killing my youths and putting them in the mud, you sophisticated zoo animals were laughing and mocking my people... Did you do that out of love?

When akiolu said he was going to drown my people, did he say that out of love?....

You hypocritical sophisticated zoo animal.

Have you seen the Igbos attack any tribe in any region for any reason?...

You hate us, we hate you too....

Look, the rat poison ingesting awolowo starved my people and it didn't stop them..... There's nothing you yorubas can do to the Igbos.... Absolutely nothing....

In your Yorubaland, you can do nothing....

I repeat, yorubas can do nothing......

6 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by AdelekeKehinde(f): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
phase1:

Your oba of lagoon, Ogundamisi, omatseye and many anti-Igbo buffoons who are either in government or close to government must resign first before Nnanna will resign.

That's injustice.

Are you in your right sense? Do you even know the implication of what he did? Do you even think of what he can cause?
Do you even allow your brain to run before you start commenting?
Check this link, the person you are trying to defend is even apologizing
http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/vanguard-investigates-board-chairman-for-comment-on-yorubas-id8483590.html

Idiot! They are defending what not suppose to be defending because of their nepotism, hypocrisy and tribalism.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

It is either your sense of reasoning is weak or you are suffering from the malady of insanity.
It's gratifying you admitted that this useless entity Nnana is a mad man. However, you need to learn that if you are criticizing a public figure like that of Osinbajo, there is every need for you to do it constructively. You are talking about him lying and you couldn't back your allegation with facts and figures. I will also urge you to tell us your own truth if you are saying someone is lying.

...and I'm supposed to argue with someone blinded by ethnic bias or someone who do not know the different between 'truth' and 'lie'?

Because its Osibanjo, criticism must be constructive? And next thing is insults? You're just someone not capable of objective reasoning.

You, Nnanna, Osibanjo are all tied by same bond of racial and ethnic discord. You subscribe to the ideology of "our thieves are better than your thieves".

BTW, I won't stoop low to your level and exchange motor park language with you.

Finally, Osibanjo is a liar, deal with it!

He lied abt the crowd he posted for an APac gathering, using a christian gathering picture as his (if you do not consider that a lie, you need help).

He lied abt the amount spent on Niger bridge, his office corrected him almost immediately,

He lied about how much was missing from the government purse during GEJ- if he couldn't prove that, why do you want me to prove now that he wasn't lying?

Wouldn't google for you, it's impossible to show a blind man like you the realities of light.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Yellowface1220(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Well, Osinbajo has been in power for 3 -4 years. It is up to you to decide just how far he has gone in “bringing everybody together” and “developing” Nigeria. I can only see a president and Vice who on assuming power, would not treat all Nigerians fairly and proceeded resolutely to do...What about the development aspect? I have not seen any signature or regime-defining project or policy he has initiated, or any ongoing project he met which he has concluded or is close to completing. He has spent most of his tenure saying he inherited “nothing” from past regimes, which is simply laughable as far as truth is considered. Perhaps, having inherited “nothing”, he is determined to leave “nothing” behind? It is only when we see what a Vice President has developed that we can even talk about even distribution....With view of his achievement done So far that cannot be proclaim/Praised by @Ochereome Nnanna..... As i am concern @Ochereome Nnanna must be Sue by VP Osinbajo ...... "SEE FAR TALK LESS" Useless Igbo Man...

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by plessis: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2018
ComradeWonder:

Akpu and ogbono soup don enter your brain......Who says Yoruba people are not doing fine? You need to be tutor. When you talk about wealth creation, yoruba people cannot be over-look. I doubt if Ibo man is among the top three richest in Nigeria......In term of academic excellence, you are not doing fine than the south westerners.
I don't care about you people.... We don't care.... I'm only against claims that nnanna is one of our brightest sons.....
He's just doing fine....
Nothing else....

Je ki ori e pe next time....
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Instead of wasting your life on Nairaland doing nothing but feeling funky because you are insulting people, why don't you take a walk down your street and register in the nearest nursery and primary school.

It will do you more good.

lolzzzz

suffersticated moroons everywhere.......if na so I no go sch, what's the essence of going to sch and ending my life on common rat poison.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Bethel4Life:
obasanjo that was a criminal(he was in prison in 1998), buhari that was a coup plotter and dictator..yet all became a nigerian president..but wen it comes to the igbos, they must bring a saint..stupid double standard people..no wonder u guys are referred to as sophisticated mor.ons

You should rather cover your face in shame for allowing the people with bad records top rule over you...it simply means you don't have the capacity to produce a man with leadership charisma. You will continue to be slave to Yorubas and Hausas and eve Fulanis. If you are thinking about running to biafra, don't even think of it, it's a dream that can never come true. Biafra is long gone and can never come back...you will rather run to zoo because that is where you belong
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Joylove2324(f): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
conductor97:

your brain is not different with the one of agege bus conductor.....................keep it up

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by opeyemicollins(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

Which blood is he sitting on?you will just open your mouth and talk shit ,if you dont have anything upstairs tto post here just go and find somewhere to sleep.you are an enemy of progress.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by AdelekeKehinde(f): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Turantula:
I love this Nnanna of a guy. Kudos keep telling them the truth. Baboons & dog style

You belong to the same tribe, you must love him and his stupidity because he loves you and your stupidity... Continue loving and romancing stupidity. Your hatred, hypocrisy, tribalism and nepotism is leading you to political irrelevance in Nigeria.
Idiot that embrace idiot of his idiot fellow...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi / Before You Wail That Buhari Appoints OnlyHausa Muslim As Police IG See This Pict / Fire Outbreak: Governor Yahaya Pledges Commitment To Safeguard Lives, Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.