Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! (6763 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by oladimejiidowu6(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2018
TMemos:
It's a very simple case. Ochereome Nnanna has defamed the character and maligned the integrity of Vice President Professor Osinbajo.

Osinbajo should press for his rights and sue Ochereome Nnanna, Chairman, Editorial Board of Vanguard newspaper, for the sake of posterity and the need for people to behave responsibly.

Your right of speech or expression does not mean you should tarnish the image or destroy the reputation of another person.

Why should a supposedly educated adult like Nnanna referto Lai Mohammed as 'Lie' in writing?

He should sue him for libel.

What is libel?

libel
ˈlʌɪb(ə)l/
noun
LAW
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
"he was found guilty of a libel on a Liverpool inspector of taxes"
synonyms: defamation, defamation of character, character assassination, calumny, misrepresentation, scandalmongering; More
(in admiralty and ecclesiastical law) a plaintiff's written declaration.
verb
LAW
defame (someone) by publishing a libel.
"the jury found that he was libelled by a newspaper"
synonyms: defame, malign, slander, give someone a bad name, blacken someone's name, sully someone's reputation, speak ill/evil of, write false reports about, traduce, smear, cast aspersions on, fling mud at, drag someone's name through the mud/mire, besmirch, tarnish, taint, do a hatchet job on, tell lies about, spread tales about, spread scandal about, stain, vilify, calumniate, denigrate, disparage, run down, derogate, stigmatize, discredit...

Ochereome Nnanna should be ignored he is just looking for undeserved popularity, who knew this fool before.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Joylove2324(f): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2018
phase1:

Are you better than any Igbo in terms of wellbeing with your 'political success'?

Are the Yoruba beggars and skull miners in osun and Oyo also part of the 'success' you brag about?

I invite to this thread below to read about how hypocritical a tribe can be.

https://www.nairaland.com/4556786/how-egbe-omo-oduduwa-defended
i am not interested in the link you sent.....answer this ....why igbos always crying of marginalization?why do you hate yorubas?>
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by opeyemicollins(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

how can someone be an enemy to sophisticated moroons.....people who has so long be suffersticated...

kill your self of frustration
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018
AdelekeKehinde:

Your comment is the most watery and useless comment i have ever come across in recent time.
So it is username that determine the objectivity of a man...
And may I ask you, if i don't support your opinion(s), I am not objective? What kind of thinking is that?

You should have kept quiet and prove me a liar, now you just blow the lid and show ur damn self
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Joylove2324:

did you know you just lied all through?you need to be flogged

Alright sir!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2018
opeyemicollins:

kill your self of frustration
lolzzz.....e pain am.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by tallestcash: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

I wonder how a particular race can be this shameless.. History have it that your own tribe man was the one in power when Boko haram took more than 12 local government into captivity. Under his watch, the money meant for procurement of arms was shared at the round table and left the fate of Nigerians to the hand of the deadly sects....Buhari came into power in 2015 to clean the mess caused by your tribe man. The same igbo man was the one that said stealing is never a corruption but a mere way of living. Yet you still have the mouth to talk.

All you know how to do is blacmail, criticize and abuse other tribe leaders...can you point to any leader from your tribe that you can boast of celebrating as of today

Bravo Walexdon 20. What do you expect from the products of baby factories. The selfish Igbo race is the most is most devilish and shameless people on planet who have no integrity no moral and never see nothing wrong in crime. They always associate with criminals and celebrate crimes as god

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Bane2020:

Because an average Igbo man doesn't care about your useless presidency, much less Nigeria and its obnoxious politics... when last did you an Igbo man take politics in Nigeria serious? save for a few power hungry jobbers like Rochas and his likes who are condemned to kiss a.s.s for crumbs, the greater Igbo nation home and abroad are concerned about making money and reinvesting back in the East for job opportunities. Everybody in the East is busy hustling and making money, nobody even cares about the government of the day. Na Yoruba and Hausa dey kill themselves over Apc and election rubbish.

Lol...you won't stop making me laugh at my pc. It's not that igbos don't care about presidency or politics...the appropriate word is the ibos don't have have what it takes to be a good president or good politician. You can be doing well in business but that still dont make you on the list of first 3 richest in Nigeria. And as long as you don't have the capacity to produce any reasonable man that can take the mantle of leadership, you will continue to be slave to other races. Your lack of leadership charisma is greatly reflecting in your struggle to actualize Biafra... You don't have any leader that can lead you to the promise land, is is either you betray them or they betray you at end of the day.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Ejanla07: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Sophisticated morons still pained by Nnanna's simple truth

Re u all afonjas not sophisticated morons

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Joylove2324(f): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

is better I celebrate criminals than celebrate people who take rat poison......

treason.
you are a typical igbo son......................criminality is in your blood

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Ejanla07: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Sophisticated morons wont kno the politicians will be scared to take on such a powerful journalist with over two decade experience at the top
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Ejanla07: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Sophisticated morons wont kno the politicians will be scared to take on such a powerful journalist with over two decade experience at the top....
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by AdelekeKehinde(f): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

You should have kept quiet and prove me a liar, now you just blow the lid and show ur damn self

You can't tell me what to do...
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

I need repair....abi...

see how hunger dey wire una for here....everyday naso so ijebu garri una go dey soak.......

dats y I say that ijebu garri na una own fried rice....

oga go and re-wire una orientation....

hatred is very bad....

But nah the same garri una dey carry go your village go give una mama as Lagos gift.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Joylove2324:

you are a typical igbo son......................criminality is in your blood

and u are a typical afonjanic son.

moroon is in ur blood.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by tallestcash: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Turantula post=68404278][/quote]
Shame on Igbo for calling people who are far intelligent more than your fore-fathers slowpoke
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
This statement can cause tribal war... I can see some people are still defending his actions. It is only a person with hatred for Yoruba people, hypocrisy for tribe and nepotism that will still be defending this stupid man with his unguided and unreasonable statement which can instigate war in the country. Yoruba and Igbo are the best supporting tribe ever since... But gradually, it changes.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2018
plessis:
I don't care about you people.... We don't care.... I'm only against claims that nnanna is one of our brightest sons.....
He's just doing fine....
Nothing else....

Je ki ori e pe next time....

Omo ale jati jati....You will die of frustration.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Abdulkabir90: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
this is what happens when you feel you have the right to talk to people anyhow,naanaa abi whats his name should goan face the music and dance to the tune of the music
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by tallestcash: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Igbo are the most gullible people on planet but always believe in their shallow imagination that they are more intelligent than everybody. They have called the Hausa cow and the Hausa replied them by agreeeing they are cow but the Igbo are the grass the cow eats
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Ejanla07:
Sophisticated morons wont kno the politicians will be scared to take on such a powerful journalist with over two decade experience at the top....

Such powerful journalist.... Are you joking? As powerful as claim he is... It is unprofessional to be biased when dealing with news. Do you even know the implications of what he did?
Try to get sense.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

is better I celebrate criminals than celebrate people who take rat poison......

treason.
You are showing the true colour of your tribe. That shows the level of your stupidity...
You need help
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by KINGEvidence: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Nigeria need to rise against the devil incarnate Ochereome Nnanna
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by tallestcash: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Ochereome Nnana mouth and his empty skull will suely lead him to kuje prison
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

...and I'm supposed to argue with someone blinded by ethnic bias or someone who do not know the different between 'truth' and 'lie'?

Because its Osibanjo, criticism must be constructive? And next thing is insults? You're just someone not capable of objective reasoning.

You, Nnanna, Osibanjo are all tied by same bond of racial and ethnic discord. You subscribe to the ideology of "our thieves are better than your thieves".

BTW, I won't stoop low to your level and exchange motor park language with you.

Finally, Osibanjo is a liar, deal with it!

He lied abt the crowd he posted for an APac gathering, using a christian gathering picture as his (if you do not consider that a lie, you need help).

He lied abt the amount spent on Niger bridge, his office corrected him almost immediately,

He lied about how much was missing from the government purse during GEJ- if he couldn't prove that, why do you want me to prove now that he wasn't lying?

Wouldn't google for you, it's impossible to show a blind man like you the realities of light.

FYI, criticism should be base on facts and figures and should be constructive irrespective of whom you are criticizing...that is called civility, unlike baseless criticism you are doing here. Osinbajo still remain the best VP in the history of Nigeria...you can take it or leave it, you are entitle to your own personal opinion.

Your allegations are just too shallow and you should try harder next time as this flimsy propaganda is just too weak to do anything to the good man of God. He doesn't need to lie about crowd as he is so much loved by the people...unlike one time president that waves when no one is even waving back.

For you to say he lied about the amount spent on Niger bridge is an indication that your sense of reasoning is too weak. You said "he lied and his office corrected him." How does that sound to you? He didn't lied but simply made a mistake which everybody is liable of and his office made the correction almost immediately...that should show you how transparent he is.

Were you the one that corrected him when he made the mistake??
Once again you need to go and learn to be constructive in your criticism.

You said he lied again about the amount of money missing the government purse during GEJ...are you kidding me? Has anybody come out open that no money was missing. The man said a thieve stole some money, and you are here arguing about the amount of money stole....you see how gullible you sound.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

But nah the same garri una dey carry go your village go give una mama as Lagos gift.

am hearing this for this for the first time........

lagos gift......oga go soak ur own....na una fried rice....

stop beating about the bush.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:

You are showing the true colour of your tribe. That shows the level of your stupidity...
You need help

ur comment shows the level of ur sophisticated moroonic stupidity....
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

am hearing this for this for the first time........

lagos gift......oga go soak ur own....na una fried rice....

stop beating about the bush.

Just as una dey soak am for your breakfast, lunch and dinner after hawking body cream and boxers with wheel barrow all day.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2018
plessis:
taa!!!! get out of my mentions.....

Take your hypocrisy away from my mentions.... When soldiers were killing my youths and putting them in the mud, you sophisticated zoo animals were laughing and mocking my people... Did you do that out of love?

When akiolu said he was going to drown my people, did he say that out of love?....

You hypocritical sophisticated zoo animal.

Have you seen the Igbos attack any tribe in any region for any reason?...

You hate us, we hate you too....

Look, the rat poison ingesting awolowo starved my people and it didn't stop them..... There's nothing you yorubas can do to the Igbos.... Absolutely nothing....

In your Yorubaland, you can do nothing....

I repeat, yorubas can do nothing......

Please stop crying. You are roaring like a starving lion due to frustration and shame all over your face. Tell your stupid YOUTHS mentored by political lightweight entrepreneur called Nnamdi Kanu to stop daring the power that be. If not, the entire Igbo nation will be wipe away. The only concern i have about your tribe is the life of the innocent people that will be wasted. You claimed your small-small children were starved to death. Dare to war, dare to win. We all went to war, both Nigeria and Biafra, each party with the expectation to win and every strategy must be implore to actualize winning. Why your leaders were with no strategy, our own leader come up with hazardous policy that will cannot be fighting you and at the same time be given you food. That eventually gave us victory. If you and your people fail to stop all the ignorance of biafra tendency, you will still suffer another setback.....Yoruba have their route in Ile-Ife, We identify with our leaders Awolowo, MKO and now Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu and we will continue to celebrate them. Azikwe, Ojukwu and Kanu all led you to trouble. Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast when he can no more withstand the bullet of our gallant soldiers, Kanu have repeat the same history by running away nfrom the country.......You are a fool......Please watch TVC as Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola is honour with GCFR.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by orisa37: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Osinbajo is The Uncle of all Nigerians. He can sue nobody. He should just ignore The unwise King.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

Just as una dey soak am for your breakfast, lunch and dinner after hawking body cream and boxers with wheel barrow all day.

lolzzz....e pain am

dats the problem with u people....

u people are allergic to truth.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by plessis: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2018
ComradeWonder:

Please stop crying. You are roaring like a starving lion due to frustration and shame all over your face. Tell your stupid YOUTHS mentored by political lightweight entrepreneur called Nnamdi Kanu to stop daring the power that be. If not, the entire Igbo nation will be wipe away. The only concern i have about your tribe is the life of the innocent people that will be wasted. You claimed your small-small children were starved to death. Dare to war, dare to win. We all went to war, both Nigeria and Biafra, each party with the expectation to win and every strategy must be implore to actualize winning. Why your leaders were with no strategy, our own leader come up with hazardous policy that will cannot be fighting you and at the same time be given you food. That eventually gave us victory. If you and your people fail to stop all the ignorance of biafra tendency, you will still suffer another setback.....Yoruba have their route in Ile-Ife, We identify with our leaders Awolowo, MKO and now Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu and we will continue to celebrate them. Azikwe, Ojukwu and Kanu all led you to trouble. Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast when he can no more withstand the bullet of our gallant soldiers, Kanu have repeat the same history by running away nfrom the country.......You are a fool......Please watch TVC as Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola is honor with GCFR.

rants of a sophisticated zoo animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Tells NASS They Shouldn't Surrender Their Independence / ₦17.5bn: Bayelsa State Post Flood Committee Denies NGO’s Claim Against Dickson / Woman 39, Conceals 1.5kg Of Heroine Inside Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.