Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! (6769 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Walexddon20:

Just imagine... Ain't you the one trying to prove the facts and figure to be false. I just gave you information that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt before you and you are still asking for the prove... I guess you are talking from a very confused mind.

Don't be offended o, can you engage in clean debate without motor park language and insults?

Is it something you can do? You seem to resort to insults whenever you don't have a point
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2018
new2012:

Don't be offended o, can you engage in clean debate without motor park language and insults?

Is it something you can do? You seem to resort to insults whenever you don't have a point

I have no intention to insult anybody's personality on here, but it's always brain disturbing when reasoning come across unreasoning.
You are the one lacking of fact of back up your argument. It's even a waste of time keeping this conversation going, I will not let you drag me into this pointless engagement of yours.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Since we are after facts and figures

7.9 million loss their jobs in 21 months
https://www.channelstv.com/2017/12/22/7-9-million-nigerians-became-unemployed-21months-nbs/

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/4-million-nigerians-lose-jobs-9-months-nbs/

Unemployment is at 18.8%
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/nigerias-unemployment-rate-rises-14-2-18-8

Value of Naira-fx failures

Security challenges, Fulani Herdsmen killings..

1. I will reduce fuel price to 45naira per liter. Tony Momoh and Buhari campaigned with it

2. There will be free education at all level. He promised this

3. I will pay 23million Nigerians 5,000 monthly.. Buhari promised this.

4. I will increase minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their youth service
Nothing said about this again.

5. One free meal (to include fruits) daily, for public primary school pupils. You lied that's he's feeding 9million kids in primary school.. Do you even kbiw how many children are in public primary schools across the entire country? Please check ministry of education to find out.

6. I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption. They are still dead.. Its 3years already

7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months in office.
Book haram still has Leah and sever others.

8. Three million Jobs per year
The country has about 5 million job losses per year.

9. I will stop importation of refined products. He even exported himself for treatments. He promised to end medical tourism, remember.

10. Stabilizing the naira.
The naira is worse than ever.

Those were some of the promises and he didn't meet them. Yet we have people like you defending him.

You measure people by virtue of the standard they set, your kind measure them by other peoples failure.

No more to say to you bro, you're incorrigible.

PS: I intentionally refused to quote you
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
new2012:

Pele! Life could be pretty hard sometimes.. Take a chilled pill, you'll be fine

You need brain examination bro
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:
igbos will never learn,and their leaders who suppose to be their role models are the ones displaying foolishness upandan.....if someone as old as this man called Ochereome Nnanna is being so foolish to the extent of loosing his brain and turn himself to be an internet bulldog and his fellow brothers can't see anything bad in what he's doing then i give up igbos will remain slaves politically as far as Nigeria politics is concern

Haha. Igbos being behind in Nigerian politics? At least the ones who have been ruling; North, West and South South, have successfully made Nigeria undevelopable.

Nigeria is shittthole country and such a mess because of the insane leadership of the Yoruba, SS and North.

So, carry go. Keep ruling and ruining the country. We are happy enough just as money is coming into our pockets.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
ComradeWonder:

You need brain examination bro

Thanks man, but you need a brain, you don't have one.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Joylove2324(f): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:

Haha. Igbos being behind in Nigerian politics? At least the ones who have been ruling; North, West and South South, have successfully made Nigeria undevelopable.

Nigeria is shittthole country and such a mess because of the insane leadership of the Yoruba, SS and North.

So, carry go. Keep ruling and ruining the country. We are happy enough just as money is coming into our pockets.
but your people are concerned about the shitthole june12 award not given to prof nnwosu who happens to be the NEC chairman who conducted the annulled june12 general election..........how about that?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:

but your people are concerned about the shitthole june12 award not given to prof nnwosu who happens to be the NEC chairman who conducted the annulled june12 general election..........how about that?
Madam, don't take the decision of a couple individuals online who don't amount to a Hundred to be the decision of Igbo's numbering about 23 Million in Population.

Ohaneze and SE Gov Forum are the only people who have the people's mandate to speak on our behalf and voice our opinions.

The rest should be treated as individual opinion that lack mandate(authority).
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by TMemos: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This man's behaviour online is very unbecoming of editorial lead of a national newspaper

Even a secondary school kid won't behave irresponsibly like that
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Joylove2324(f): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:

Madam, don't take the decision of a couple individuals online who don't amount to a Hundred to be the decision of Igbo's numbering about 23 Million in Population.

Ohaneze and SE Gov Forum are the only people who have the people's mandate to speak on our behalf and voice our opinions.

The rest should be treated as individual opinion that lack mandate(authority).
i agree with you but why the igbo youths do hate yoruba so much and they are even showing it on every platform?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:

i agree with you but why the igbo youths do hate yoruba so much and they are even showing it on every platform?
If it doesn't reflect on real life hatred and real life expression of aggression; then this online diss is just a display of frustrations and disappointment in the Nigeria state. Every Nigerian has been disappointed by Nigeria, yes.(This is Nigeria - Falz), but these online youths are very aggressive about it because their beehive had been triggered by a manipulator(radio biafra) who asked them to attack yoruba and hausas and be vicious about it. thankfully it has remained online and had not been stirred much enough to cause real life outrage and attacks.

radio biafra preach the level of hatred found in some sharia states controlled by boko haram and isiL. that is why govt have kept their leader locked in dungeon(believe me he did not flee). but that is not done because the hatred is still being cultivated in the youth by radio biafra.

the radio station has to be shut down or turned into a station campaigning for better political and economic development of the SE. govt has to do something about the radio.

luckily, not all igbo youth listen to it.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by chimeee: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
must e fight always be about igbo and Yoruba...why must u guys fall for the gimmicks of some uneducated people in this country.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2018
new2012:

Thanks man, but you need a brain, you don't have one.

You are a piece shit.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
ComradeWonder:

You are a piece shit.

Hahahaha! Says cow excreta!

You have no brain and you're legally blind?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2018
new2012:

Hahahaha! Says cow excreta!

You have no brain and you're legally blind?

English language is not your friend at all.....Your grammatical expression is poor. What do you mean by "legally blind". What is the legal implication attached to calling you "A piece of poo".
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
ComradeWonder:

English language is not your friend at all.....Your grammatical expression is poor. What do you mean by "legally blind". What is the legal implication attached to calling you "A piece of poo".

Dude, you've not heard the term 'legally blind'? Wow!

You're nor only foolis.h but dumb. Just because you've not heard something doesn't make it incorrect.

English language is not .y mother tongue though, but foolishness seems to be your birthright.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
new2012:

Dude, you've not heard the term 'legally blind'? Wow!

You're nor only foolis.h but dumb. Just because you've not heard something doesn't make it incorrect.

English language is not .y mother tongue though, but foolishness seems to be your birthright.

You are full of shit.... You refuse to answer my question. Go back to the forum and check my comment and give it meaningful interpretation before you engage me.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Uzoezeamugo: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Joylove2324:

i am not interested in the link you sent.....answer this ....why igbos always crying of marginalization?why do you hate yorubas?>
Brother I'm not sure Igbo hate Yoruba as much they do to Igbo. Let us love ourselves, this hatred among these two great tribes is too much. I'm not conformable reading anything in NL because of the clash. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by tallestcash: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2018
modik:

If only you know the full meaning of "Ochereome"!

To hell with ochereome. why is he begging if hes not a coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi / Before You Wail That Buhari Appoints OnlyHausa Muslim As Police IG See This Pict / My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.