Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Wike Killing Opposition In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Killing Opposition In Rivers State (281 Views)

No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu / Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP / Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Killing Opposition In Rivers State by honourhim: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Prior to the 2015 election there were much political killings in various parts of Rivers state. Today as we approach the 2019 election it appears Wike is gradually changing the narrative from that of assassination to engaging in massive projects across Rivers state.

The number of projects being carried out by Wike in Rivers state is so much that the popularity of the opposition party is seriously dying daily. People like me who are not supporters of Wike are beginning to like him.

Me think this is a very good way of dealing with the opposition than engaging in what will waste people's lives. Lets hope for a peaceful election in 2019. My only worry is that Wike may not continue the good works he is doing now if he wins in 2019. Typical of Nigeria's politicians,

lets hope Wike will prove people like me wrong when he wins in 2019. Amaechi did well in his first tenure as governor here but messed up in his second term.. Lets hope Wike wont behave like Amaechi in his second tenure. We dey looku looku.

(1) (Reply)

Edo APC: Oshiomhole's Emergence Shows Triumph Of Consensus, Boost To Party's C.. / Edo Assembly Probes Deputy Speaker For ‘revealing Official Secrets’ / I Steal To Build My Own Church – Pastor Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.