Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mandatory DNA Tests - Advice For ALL Men! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mandatory DNA Tests - Advice For ALL Men! (571 Views)

Alert: Vaccination Will Be Mandatory - Bill Gates!!! / Dna Tests In Nigeria !!! / Lagos Opens DNA Forensic Lab, The First In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandatory DNA Tests - Advice For ALL Men! by MartinCorridon: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
The story of the cheating woman who committed suicide inspired me to write this:

https://www.nairaland.com/4555926/face-woman-parked-suv-jumped

Where i grew up, i had a schoolmate who was number 4 out of 5 children.

His dad had a close friend who doubled as his neighbor in Nigeria. Both of them traveled out to the US for studies.

The close friend was a more frequent visitor to Nigeria and the dad used to send him to deliver items to his wife and check on their welfare.

Unfortunately, the friend was delivering more than gifts and checking on more than this family welfare.

When my schoolmate was almost 30 years old and their first born at least 45, the neighbour walked in one day to confess that he fathered the first 3 children.

The whole family got in a disarray, a sibling became step- sibling overnight.

The dad (the cuckolded man) would be seen outside the house with a gun muttering to himself.

He died depressed and in mysterious circumstances suggesting suicide.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Forget love, ALL MEN SHOULD CONDUCT DNA TESTS as soon as their wives give birth.

Don't build houses or buy cars, invest in a DNA test. If you must take care of a bastard, make sure it's willing and not under deception.

Go and read Odartey Laamptey's story.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4065/africa/2013/11/29/4442069/revealed-odartey-lamptey-discovers-three-kids-with-wife-are
Re: Mandatory DNA Tests - Advice For ALL Men! by Divatochi(f): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Mandatory DNA Tests - Advice For ALL Men! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hmm... So many men are currently fathering children of another man unknowingly. So sad!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Mandatory DNA Tests - Advice For ALL Men! by MartinCorridon: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 . For your attention.

Dont know why my call to the mods got deleted

??
Re: Mandatory DNA Tests - Advice For ALL Men! by MartinCorridon: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2018
angry
Re: Mandatory DNA Tests - Advice For ALL Men! by smart6(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
This reality is depressiing already just thinking about it. A man just has too much to think of...

Make money (through whatever means)

Make babies (shey that is why he married her)

Make mad love to her (the type that gets her quaking afterwards at the detriment of his health)

Take all their 'cares' on his shoulders like some beast of burden.

Still the madam will have mind to let another father her kids. Women are outrageous. No body get mind pass women. Forget all the weaker sex shit, if they do you...

Even the strongest of men will go down at the realization of such nonsense. That why i pray for a good wife, each time i remember.
#pissed

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid And Pregnancy / Acctivated Coconut Beauty Teeth Whitener(100% Natural) / Young Adults Are Drinking Themselves To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.