Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (27639 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Rozaytee: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy..birthday to u op....please dont allow stupid comments here get to u...alot of unfortunate pple on NL...enjoy ur day sweets..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by orisunmi(f): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday may the Lord bless and grant you your good heart desires and may you be a blessing to ur your generation

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by santricedupas(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
hbd dear God bless ur new age, am single ooooo and ready to mingle ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by santricedupas(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
hbd ooo, which state are u let's hook up

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by DateMynd44(m): 1:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Rozaytee:
Happy..birthday to u op....please dont allow stupid comments here get to u...alot of unfortunate pple on NL...enjoy ur day sweets..
nice dp. Can I slide into your DM?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Assassin101: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2018
ITS CALLED "SOMETHING MUST ENTER INSIDE SOMETHING TODAY"

soberdrunk:
Soberdrunk behave!!! Its her birthday, just wish her happy birthday and face front........... angry

Ps- What do you call the pose in the 7th picture? angry
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
1stolax:
sista

goan marry

u don age grin grin grin

Guy i get 3 children oooo.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rozaytee:

cheesy not me...
I already know how it goes down on Nairaland so i was prepared for whatever happens.

Thanks for the concern.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
femi4:
Its high time you wore a ring on that finger. Mo fe je jollof rice

Oga i'm a mum of 3.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
desiregold:
Arent you too old for this unsolicited insult and hateful advice you are giving her?

For christ's sake, its her bday. Her life. Her pics.

She choose to mark her bday by posting her pics here, she feels that what will make her life happy today.

If nl boys invite her for indoor party, what is wrong in it? or will you prefer nl gals to invite her?

when will we learn to be just happy for people in this country? when will we learn to mind our bizness in this country? Does being mean to others make you happy?

@op, cynhames cakes, Happy birthday gal. May you always be happy. I promise to order cake from you very soon.
.. Thanks darling.

My life, my birthday, my pictures, my phone, my data.
I do what i want provided i'm not hurting anyone.

Those funny comments are meaningless and it doesn't affect a strand of hair on my skin.

I'm quietly reading through all the comments, liking and saying amen to all prayers and well wishes.

That is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by femi4: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Oga i'm a mum of 3.
So, what happen to your ring?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cyborg123(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
How insensitive can some of you guys be?

Anyway... Happy Birthday OP. May all your heart desires come to fulfilment.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Happy birthday Cynthia baby. Saw this post on the other side. *winks*

God bless you today and always. May he grant all your heart's desires.

I see you sdk bv. Thanks and amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
cyborg123:
How insensitive can some of you guys be?

Anyway... Happy Birthday OP. May all your heart desires come to fulfilment.

Lol. I no even send.

Thank and amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
femi4:
So, what happen to your ring?

Ask your ancestors.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
360command:
This babe don old na... Old cargo, happy birthday and many more years.. If you are truly princess, I will marry you.

Na only old cargo?
As you have said it that i'm old cargo, how have your account balance increased?

Internet bullies everywhere.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Twoclans:
Happy Birthday girlie ,may the good lord grant you peace of heart and good health .with this two all other things will fall in place . kiss cheesy

Happy Birthday

Amen. Thanks dear.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
GeneralFeezy:
HBD Miss. WULLNP
You too fine
I'm also looking for wife
Let's hook up
Message my email
Have a blissful celebration

Thank you.

Just wanted to have fun on Nairaland but the little boys here won't let my thread run peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
nanizle:

Ha! your daily dose of seeking social validation to stay alive.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understand-other-people/201602/seeking-validation-online-doesn-t-bring-real-happiness

Biggest lol ever. Seriously?
How do you people reason?
So someone posting her pictures on a social media platform she is a member is now social media addiction?

You used the word "daily".

How many times have you seen similar post from me here.

This is my first time doing this and it was done intentionally with no regrets whatsoever.

The only other thing you will see me post on Nairaland is my cake pictures doing advert everywhere i can.

You people should let someone be and try to mind your business.

If you like, insult all you like.
My birthday have come and gone and i got what i wanted.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
franka19:

Congratulations. May the hands of the Almighty favor you and create an enabling environment for you to achieve what He has for you. May no untimely death come your way and you will be alive to celebrate your grandchildren.HBD

Amen! Thank you.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
emezuo17:
[q . June people, we rock,open minded generous and intelligent. Happy birthday dearie, mine is in 2 days time. June 14th

Happy birthday in advance.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
See where she puted her left hand for everybody to know that she is still single. Naija girls and sense

You are sooooo wrong.

Funny name though.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Uwc. ButU look too old and matured to be doing this nonsense with NL little girls. Aunty respect ur age naa.. As aged as u are sef. Next now na for all these NL fuckboys to invite u for indoor party. Smh

BTW u look wicked. Ur smiles ain't natural.

But i still did it and it was my choice and my damn business so leave me alone and mind your business.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by nanizle(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Biggest lol ever. Seriously?
How do you people reason?
So someone posting her pictures on a social media platform she is a member is now social media addiction?

You used the word "daily".

How many times have you seen similar post from me here.

This is my first time doing this and it was done intentionally with no regrets whatsoever.

The only other thing you will see me post on Nairaland is my cake pictures doing advert everywhere i can.

You people should let someone be and try to mind your business.

If you like, insult all you like.
My birthday have come and gone and i got what i wanted.

Aunty mi... No be fight.

You are free to do whatever you want.

I just think seeking social validation through social media is not the best, although you did clarify that it's more of a one time thing for you.

Happy birthday undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Timagex:
Happy baiday.... I have got issues with your photographer sha...

Really!?
Kindl::y point point out the errors.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by 360command: 1:24am On Jun 14, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Na only old cargo?
As you have said it that i'm old cargo, how have your account balance increased?

Internet bullies everywhere.

oh, if it is about financial matters, I am very much satisfied as my net worth keeps increasing... You should not feel bullied by the word old cargo, we are all old cargos.. Move on old cargo..
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 3:59am On Jun 14, 2018
GreyBlood:
happy birthday.
I am not married and something is telling me something about you. Can you check and confirm if the 'thing' is telling you the same thing. thanks wink

Lol. Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:02am On Jun 14, 2018
360command:
oh, if it is about financial matters, I am very much satisfied as my net worth keeps increasing... You should not feel bullied by the word old cargo, we are all old cargos.. Move on old cargo..

Go to hell shameless bully.

What you say to others just to hurt them will come back to hunt you and your generation.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:16am On Jun 14, 2018
nanizle:

Aunty mi... No be fight.

You are free to do whatever you want.

I just think seeking social validation through social media is not the best, although you did clarify that it's more of a one time thing for you.

Happy birthday undecided

Who is fighting you?

I have over 100 topics here on Nairaland and how many did you see that made you come to your conclusion?

People like you take certain satisfaction in making other people feel bad.

And even if i choose to seek validation through social media, how on planet earth is it your business?

My opening statements on this thread simply explained i want fellow Nairalanders to wish me a happy birthday and say a prayer for me.

When you read that and felt it was a difficult thing for you to do, you should have simply scrolled pass and ignored my thread instead of coming to your absurd conclusion.

You trolls and bullies all over the internet who take delight in bringing pain to your fellow human do not know the personal stories and struggles of others and why they choose to do what they do.

I do not need a birthday wish from people like you because it is coated with "mockery" and it is more of a curse than a wish.

The people who took their time to say their sincere wish and prayers are fellow humans like you and they didn't have to add "hurt" to theirs.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:20am On Jun 14, 2018
koolaid87:
Front page for birthday?

Mod, na you dey knack her pkekus

Happy birthday again ooo

Cos na like 5 thread you launch for your birthday

Na 2threads and that na because I want make 1 come front page.

End of story.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:20am On Jun 14, 2018
johnkey:
I'll give you free birthday sex

Hahahahaha funny man.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:22am On Jun 14, 2018
PrettyLolo:
happy birthday Hanty Area A Nyanya. God bless your new age.

(covers face) lol

Thank you and amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja " Dariya D'sallah" Postponed Few Minutes To Show As Guests Leave In Shame / Couple In Shock After Man Carrying Their Cake Tripped And Fell With It (Video) / This 90-Year-Old Grandma & Her Birthday Number Balloon Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.