Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (27640 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:25am On Jun 14, 2018
BOOMnaija:
OK happy birthday, but.....

1. Nice concept advertising urself for marriage, as we can see u look old and obviously searching.

2. Unfortunately, u came to d wrong platform to do that.

3. Even though u confirmed our suspicion by almost exposing something( wink) in d pix below, I will still maintain u came to d wrong place to advertise urself to suitors. Sorry!

You people and your almighty conclusions.

Abeg jor

Conclude what you like.
Nairalanders will never change.

Someone cannot celebrate herself again in peace?

Does it have to be about what you said?

Hian!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:28am On Jun 14, 2018
Bomgirl:
Happy birthday, madam cynhams. I for show nyanya come take my cake o. undecided undecided

I go keep for you oo.
Just Halla me for phone.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Ezyp:

Nice word play there. grin

More blessings as you celebrate

Oh my God!!!

Seriously

Y'all are getting it wrong.

What i meant was "All Nairalanders" and not in the context you are assuming oga.

Chai!

Y'all are funny sha.

An innocent birthday post have been assumed to be something else.

I went all out to celebrate myself and I HAVE NO REGRETS and my pictures are not posted to attract any man but then, people will always assume what they want.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:36am On Jun 14, 2018
AreaFada2:
Happy birthday dear.

Has anyone else seen her facial resemblance with Naomi Campbell?

Only lighter skinned and better curves than Naomi.

Awwww, i'm blushing. Lol
Thank you.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:40am On Jun 14, 2018
Neoteny:
Stylish marketing to get a husband

Biggest lol ever grin grin grin

You are wrong sir.

It feels good to do what i want without giving a hoot what anyone thinks.

Its called freedom sir and not marketing myself to get a husband.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:41am On Jun 14, 2018
tizzdi:
let d roasting begin

Only roasting? Ontop my own birthday?

Frying nko?

Funny people.

Always thinking they are better than others.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Nigerianbaby1:
Is she fine? undecidedIs she fine?

Yes dear.

I'm a beautiful woman.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:49am On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
just say u dey find husband grin

Hahahahaha
I no dey find husband bros.

Hand no even let you type "happy birthday" but you rush type wetin no be true.

Tor! Na una sabi with una assumptions.

Na Nairaland husband dey?

Nairaland wey children plenty.

All the children wey full Nairaland don show themselves and their characters for my thread.

Una dohhhh oooo
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:52am On Jun 14, 2018
BamBella:
Happy birthday dear. Continue to grow in Grace and beauty. Amen!

Amen!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 5:07am On Jun 14, 2018
A big thank you to the moderator who took my thread to the front page. I practically prayed for it to be moved there lol. Its not only our celebrities that have to grace the front page.

Thank you to everyone for your kind wishes, blessings and prayers.
I'm sincerely grateful and you all will be celebrated too and God's blessings will fall on you all.

Now, birthday is over.

Time to create threads and market my handwork.

Have a good day everyone.

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by koolaid87: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Na 2threads and that na because I want make 1 come front page.

End of story.

God bless you and grant your heart desires

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2018
koolaid87:

God bless you and grant your heart desires

Amen.

One of my heart desires is for my business to growwwwwwwwwww so i have enough money to cater for my kids.

God answers prayers oooo and i have faith in him.

Thank bro.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by 360command: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Go to hell shameless bully.

What you say to others just to hurt them will come back to hunt you and your generation.
if the word "old cargo" hurts you, I am sorry..

I remembered saying something, if you are a princess, I will marry you...

Send your contact let me call you.. Been a while I have Nigerian friends...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by 360command: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Amen.

One of my heart desires is for my business to growwwwwwwwwww so i have enough money to cater for my kids.

God answers prayers oooo and i have faith in him.

Thank bro.
what business are you into. How many kids have you?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2018
360command:
what business are you into. How many kids have you?

Please check my page. I make good cakes and very nice pastries.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by J0hnTrevolt(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Agadi nwanyi grin
I tot u said bye to the thread already.

U gonna have to keep coming back here up and down to rely everyone.

Age is no longer on ur side Aunty
Wicked looking Aunty

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2018
360command:
if the word "old cargo" hurts you, I am sorry..

I remembered saying something, if you are a princess, I will marry you...

Send your contact let me call you.. Been a while I have Nigerian friends...

It doesn't offend me because i am not an old cargo.
I am a beautiful hard working woman.

You guys here just need to tone it down with the way you abuse people. Its not right.

Though i have quite a hard skin when it comes to internet bullies because i have experienced it alot in the past on a blog i frequent so it toughened me up.

But damn it this was my birthday and i went through a whole lot recently and have really never had nice birthdays.
This birthday i did two days ago was the best. I didn't have a party though because i no get the money but i had a whole lot of fun and smiled all through. The love i got was massive and it felt good.

It is only on Nairaland i saw negative comments and I just had to respond to every vile comment.
It is not right and it is not fair.

What is wrong with a lady who decides to boldly come out and celebrate herself on Nairaland?

Is life not for the living?

I'm sorry for calling you a fool. Was just reciprocating your "unkind" words towards me.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by J0hnTrevolt(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Lol. Aunty u keep coming back like predicted. I have not insulted u in anyway but u keep throwing tantrums. I know u want me to apologize for calling u old but I won't ma. Ma I won't. Ma I think u need to respect ur age. Owu akawa'ebewa?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by femi4: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Ask your ancestors.
Go to family section, that's where you belong. You are probably not proud about your marriage cos I don't know why a mother of 3 should be forming single on social media

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by 360command: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Please check my page. I make good cakes and very nice pastries.
Just checked. I see you live in abuja.. That connect is far..
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by 360command: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Agadi nwanyi grin
I tot u said bye to the thread already.

U gonna have to keep coming back here up and down to rely everyone.

Age is no longer on ur side Aunty
Wicked looking Aunty
this guy e don do... You have said your point... Move onto another thread... U no dey taya.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Ezyp(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Oh my God!!!

Seriously

Y'all are getting it wrong.

What i meant was "All Nairalanders" and not in the context you are assuming oga.

Chai!

Y'all are funny sha.

An innocent birthday post have been assumed to be something else.

I went all out to celebrate myself and I HAVE NO REGRETS and my pictures are not posted to attract any man but then, people will always assume what they want.

Actually, that statement I bolded had double entendre.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja " Dariya D'sallah" Postponed Few Minutes To Show As Guests Leave In Shame / Couple In Shock After Man Carrying Their Cake Tripped And Fell With It (Video) / This 90-Year-Old Grandma & Her Birthday Number Balloon Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.