Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour (19075 Views)

Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by MusicAndTrends: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerian Artiste, ipCraft who released a Dope Track "Aje (My Love)" which has been trending Lately with Beat by Fresh VDM and Mixed by Dtonz around May, he shot and Released the Video which was Produced by DMC Pictures this Month. ipCraft was Invited to Perform at the Mark Angel Comedy Campus Tour in UNN which was Sponsored by LaffWella.

The Lagos based Artiste Arrived UNN A Day before the Show and Pictures of him in the Ekpo Ref Convocation Hall before and during the show was posted by LaffWella.

The show kicked off around 12Pm but ipCraft arrived and performed around 2Pm. He performed alongside DME Pyper who acted as his HypeMan when performing "Aje My Love" and later dropped lines on the Reminisce Ajigijaga Instrumental.

The LaffWella UNN Tour Turn-out was very impressive with more than 1k Students in Attendance.

Watch The Video Of The "Aje" (My Love) Song He Performed below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5V0CeZ_IuQ

Download the Song Here- https://correctbae.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ipCraft-AJE-MyLove.mp3

See Pictures Below;

Source - https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/12/see-pictures-of-ipcraft-performance-at-markangel-comedy-laffwella-tour-in-unn/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by MusicAndTrends: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pictures Of ipCraft Before The Show in the Hall

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by wisefizz(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
your earphone is awesome......
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by Ukalsman(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Soooooooooooo
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by seunny4lif(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Where is our Airforce1 grin grin grin

The singer grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by princesavo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
FTC
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by inoki247: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
are dey selling Ip or VpN... D only iP i know iz IpMan Don Yen
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by Mrjaz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Who's ipcraft na yahoo boy?

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by Metuh: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Who are these supporters of APC
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by wildcatter23(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by adisabarber(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
See as hin face gentle. When he hammer finish now he go begin impregnate girls anyhow

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by TeetoEsq(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
...nonsense is actually "no-sense at all"
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by Jabarzee(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
whack musician
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by udo2018: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
SkullRuns:
I am a friend of a company that provides School Management Portal to Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools. I have also earned over 300K from commission in the last 2 months if you want to learn how to earn over 200K monthly from them I will send you the information for free to your email.

The general public have nominated them for an award as the Best Startup company of the Year in the Nigeria Internet Registration Association Award. Once you vote for them just send me the screenshot proof to my email hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com and I will send you the latest 2018 How to start Mini Importation Business, I will send you details of a company that designs website free for client (They are currently running a Promo for 200 persons), I will also send you 3 legitimate ways you can make money online without stress.,

Follow the steps below to vote
1. Visit https://www.nira.org.ng/ngawards/vote.php
2. Enter Your Email
3. Go to the Startup company of the Year category
4. Select p e n t s o f t . c o m . n g
5. Click on Vote
6. Then Confirm your vote.

Remember to take screenshot after confirming your vote and send to hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com. Once I receive I will send you all the promised info immediately and you can tell me thank you here....
For your mind na u get sense. Why not just humbly solicit for votes.

7 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by Jethrolite(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Am I missing something, is Ipcraft a popular musician I haven't heard of? Please I need enlightenment.
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by SkullRuns: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
udo2018:
For your mind na u get sense. Why not just humbly solicit for votes.

Don't vote just drop your email and you will receive the reebie right away.
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by Krafty006: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
nice.....shoe crafts, bag crafts 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6
https://www.nairaland.com/4550374/best-investment-opportunity-high-returns
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
His shirt
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by bola555(f): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yoruba is difficult o.. He was practically saying Aje (witches) instead of A'je (money).

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by MrImole: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
What is the point of this thread?

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by Mekanus(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Even in my 1 million pool of fu^cks, I still do not have even a single fu^ck to give.
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
But this your jeans no try at all sad
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by donqx: 1:11am On Jun 13, 2018
ohh
Re: See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Mrjaz:
Who's ipcraft na yahoo boy?
Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link in blue below to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Of Dbanj And Tunde Ednut ( Photo) / Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) / Vivian Lam Birthday Dinner: Kenneth Okonkwo, Empress Njamah, Isabella Ayuk Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.