Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Advantage Of The Yuan / Naira Exchange - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Advantage Of The Yuan / Naira Exchange (1492 Views)

Why Is The Naira Exchange Rate Always In The News / Rmb Yuan Naira Exchange. Pay Your China Supplier / When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Advantage Of The Yuan / Naira Exchange by tempest69: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
The Yuan deal
A. I dollar= 6.4 Yuans
B. N47 naira= 1 yuan
C. About 300naira= 6.4 Yuans= I dollar
D. It means you are technically saving N60 as an importer navigating the Chinese Market through the Yuan route, bypassing the dollar.
This is the explanation of the Yuan deal.

and since China is the destination of many importers, then it's a good deal.
I believe the dollar demand is what this deal is attempting to curb. importers being issued LC means less pressure on the BDC market that serves the individual citizen. Growth in external reserve is achievable and probably a futher strength in the NAIRA against the DOLLAR

Re: The Advantage Of The Yuan / Naira Exchange by richeeyo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
I am not understanding that calculation,
Which kind wahala be this again, on top my money
Re: The Advantage Of The Yuan / Naira Exchange by ayourbamie: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Does that mean Chinese online stores will sell at the rates u calculated here?

(1) (Reply)

Trucks , Trailers and bulletproof cars for hire !!!!!! / With Pinkard You Can Be Making #120 000 Monthy / Buy Wedding And Engagement Rings At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.