Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

True Story Read:is There Anyone You Want To Thank And Never Had The Chance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Story Read:is There Anyone You Want To Thank And Never Had The Chance (399 Views)

May Yul-edochie Goes To Yul Edochie's Instagram To Thank Follower Who Tackled Hi / Undefeated Movie Loading, A True Life Story. Read For More Info, Etc. / Carbon/paylater Kwikmoney: My True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Story Read:is There Anyone You Want To Thank And Never Had The Chance by shadeag(f): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
is there anyone you want to say thank you to and you had no opportunity to say it well here is your chance

December 2007 i boarded a bus from ojota bus park to the eastern part of nigeria(i was serving there).there was no problems at all and we got to benin-ore highway we all know we have blood sucking demons on that highway.next thing i heard was a loud bang the tyre of the bus exploded and the bus somersaulted and we saw our self on the other side of the express and thank God we where not hit by cars/trucks on the other side.The bus was wrecked..i mean wrecked and we managed to come out..people got injured and i remember one guy his arm was almost torn off..nobody died but 90% of us had injuries and i did not even see the driver again.i remember a lady at ojota wanted to board that bus and she turned back(instinct).it was a traumatic experience and the reason am writing this it to thank a particular man that took us to the hospital.we were lucky he had a private bus and he took all of us to benin teaching hospital and he drove off...we never had a chance to thank him...to that man i am saying thank you and may the good lord bless you where ever you may be and may the lord always bring someone to help you anytime you are in need and may the lord bless you whole family.thank you sir....feel free to add yours if you have anyone you want to thank and didnt get a chance to say thank you

(1) (Reply)

All FIFA World Cup Matches, Fixtures, Date And Stadium / Biological Clock Is Ticking / 2019 ELECTION: Igbo Political Future Rests On My Re-election—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.