Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola (18756 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project / Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:
lol

This desperation is becoming too much. This is what you get when you don't have capital projects to campaign with, you resort to playing with Emotions of a very "sophisticated" tribe.

Buhari has failed to deliver on campaign promises he gave and doesn't have anything to campaign with. He knows Igbos can never be swayed, so who else would fall for such tricks?

"Sophisticated Morons" - Vanguard Chief Editor. cheesy
what capital projects did Jonathan have to campaign in the southwest?

cos buhari has
-lagos Ibadan expressway (over 60% done from the 10% Jonathan did in 6yrs).
-lagos Abeokuta expressway in the current budget.
-lagos-ibadan rail (to be completed December this year)
-ikorodu sagamu road (started and progressing this year)
-hand over of national stadium and state house marina
-oyo of ogbomoso road (with sukuk bond)

the only thing Jonathan did for us in 6yrs was Benin ore and Federal university oye ekiti.

buhari has outperformed Jonathan in the southwest and we definitely don't regret voting out the ineffectual buffoon!!!

so please face your region instead of dabbling into southwest matters.

you and your vanguard bigot are the mor0ns

all progressing steadily.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Alajiki:

The same way millions of Igbos were obliterated without any apologies till today grin

Because there was WAR. Everything is fair in love and war. tongue cheesy

Was Abiola fighting a war? cheesy

He and his wife were bleeped before getting butchered like an asshole.
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Alajiki(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
jagorinho:

yorubas and igbos are not the same, why would you people not mind your business? was there any written agreement between Yorubas and igbos on joint socio- political cooperation in this country? when your lord and saviour Gej said his government is for igbos, did the yorubas go haywire like an injured wolf? listen!!! we are never the same,we represent different interests, i would advise you to take your biafra interest serious because we do not even know what you stand for, today biafra, tomorrow nigerian presidency, next you are dominating the country another time you are being marginalized and the icing on the cake " failed black jews" i have never seen a more confused group in africa, a group with zero identity and gross inferiority complex.

WOW! Bros, you're too harsh on them now!!!
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yusuf54:
o dun o fe kee....Southwest Get mouth pass U for this administration, VP,Deputy Speaker,Rep Majority Leader n Ministerssss..Sophisticated Morons get SENSE pass U n ur people

Yes, but they still remain sophisticated morons. grin
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jaideyone:

cos buhari has

the only thing Jonathan did for us in 6yrs was Benin ore and Federal university oye ekiti.

buhari has outperformed Jonathan in the southwest and we definitely don't regret voting out the ineffectual buffoon!!!

He has done so much in the south west by appointing people to represent you guys at Abuja (while they eat millions for their kids) cheesy

and you are on NL begging money! grin grin
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Yusuf54: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

Yes, but they still remain sophisticated morons. grin
It was made by irresponsible n unreasonable Ipobian...Se bi U know that ?
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

He is an Ijaw. cheesy.

Even if Buhari does nothing, hausa Fulanis will still vote him

What about our Sophisticated slowpoke? shocked cheesy

stop making a fool of yourself. these are the projects buhari can point to in the southwest in 3yrs. what did your Jonathan do for us in 6yrs? tell us or forever remain a fool
Jaideyone:

cos buhari has

generalbush:

He is an Ijaw. cheesy.

Even if Buhari does nothing, hausa Fulanis will still vote him

What about our Sophisticated slowpoke? shocked cheesy
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Alajiki(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

Because there was WAR. Everything is fair in love and war. tongue cheesy

Was Abiola fighting a war? cheesy

He and his wife were bleeped before getting butchered like an asshole.

Yeah...I agree with you, everything is fair in war. Including starving to death. grin
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jaideyone:

stop making a fool of yourself. these are the projects buhari can point to in the southwest in 3yrs. what did your Jonathan do for us in 6yrs? tell us or forever remain a fool

So why are you begging online if Buhari has really helped you? cheesy
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yusuf54:
It was made by irresponsible n unreasonable Ipobian...Se bi U know that ?

What is? cheesy
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

He has done so much in the south west by appointing people to represent you guys at Abuja (while they eat millions for their kids) cheesy

and you are on NL begging money! grin grin

keep making a fool of your generational illiteracy grin

start by pointing out where I begged for money on nairaland.

then point out the lies in these buhari achievements in the southwest

-oyo of ogbomoso road (progressing with sukuk bond)

then proceed and tell us projects Jonathan did for the southwest in six years apart from Benin ore and Federal university oye ekiti.

buhari has done more for us in 3yrs than Jonathan did in 6yrs!!! point out the lies in my post or accept you are the biggest fool on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Alajiki:

Yeah...I agree with you, everything is fair in war. Including starving to death. grin

Yeap sure. It is all fair. Even the Jews were gassed to death. So?

I am talking about who was raped and killed like a dog without war. cheesy
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

So why are you begging online if Buhari has really helped you? cheesy
grin point out where I begged online.
ill-bred illiterate
you feel comfortable telling bare faced lies like the sissy you are.
point out where are begged online!!! liar grin
Omo ale oniro
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jaideyone:

keep making a fool of your generational illiteracy grin

start by pointing out where I begged for money on nairaland.

then point out the lies in these buhari achievements in the southwest

-oyo of ogbomoso road (progressing with sukuk bond)

then proceed and tell us projects Jonathan did for the southwest in six years apart from Benin ore and Federal university oye ekiti.

buhari has done more for us in 3yrs than Jonathan did in 6yrs!!! point out the lies in my post or accept you are the biggest fool on nairaland

cheesy. if Buhari did all these, why are our people begging up and down, cheesy
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

cheesy. if Buhari did all these, why are our people begging up and down, cheesy
why not just point out where I begged online!!!

pls do!!! I'm waiting!!!

maybe you have cataract. let me write it in caps

POINT OUT WHERE I BEGGED ONLINE!!!
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jaideyone:
grin point out where I begged online.

ill-bred illiterate

you feel comfortable telling bare faced lies like the sissy you are.

point out where are begged online!!! liar grin

Omo ale oniro

lol... cheesy

stop begging and embrace your Buhari change.
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Alajiki(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

Yeap sure. It is all fair. Even the Jews were gassed to death. So?

I am talking about who was raped and killed like a dog without war. cheesy

Yeah, it happens that this single Yoruba soul is so more important than the hapless millions of Igbo souls destroyed like bugs between 1967 - 1970, that the former's memory is being honoured today while the latter remain in oblivion.

Pathetic! Isn't it? grin
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Alajiki:

Yeah, it happens that this single Yoruba soul is so more important than the hapless millions of Igbo souls destroyed like bugs between 1967 - 1970, that the former's memory is being honoured today while the latter remain in oblivion.

Pathetic! Isn't it? grin

Honoured? cheesy

he is a dead motherfucker! Who honour epp!

All of them are all dead motherfucker!

Fvcking Nigerians. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by jagorinho: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Alajiki:

WOW! Bros, you're too harsh on them now!!!
They always behave like spoilt kids, i usually call them women in men's body because they are very emotional, the gap between the literate and illiterate is minute in terms of thinking capacity. I do not know how a group with a population of almost 30 million people can be so greedy and cunning. They always cringe for attention and when you fail to give them they play the marginalization card, they only hate you if they can not dominate you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

lol... cheesy

stop begging and embrace your Buhari change.
since you can't point out where I begged online you are just another mor0n that can't argue intelligently. I told you what buhari did for the southwest. you can't tell us what your lord Jonathan did for us yet you are diverting attention by accusing me of begging online without pointing out where I did so!!!

you are the true definition of a mor0n!!!
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
jagorinho:

They always behave like spoilt kids, i usually call them women in men's body because they are very emotional, the gap between the literate and illiterate is minute in terms of thinking capacity. I do not know how a group with a pipulation of almost 30 million people can be so greedy and cunning. They always cringe for attention and when you fail to give them they play the marginalization card, they only hate you if they can not dominate you.
lol they'll mass delusion in the south east is a big health problem for the region grin

even when Jonathan did nothing for them they called him their lord and saviour grin
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

Honoured? cheesy

he is a dead motherfucker! Who honour epp!

All of them are all dead motherfucker!

Fvcking Nigerians. cheesy cheesy cheesy
at least just a few yorubas died over June 12.

millions of your people died hungry after eating lizards over a failed secession attempt grin

and you crybabies are still being screwed over in the same entrapment you tried to leave unsuccessfully

grin ibos are a conquered people!!! accept it

you are the true slaves!!! even ijaws are more relevant than you now cool
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jaideyone:
since you can't point out where I begged online you are just another mor0n that can't argue intelligently. I told you what buhari did for the southwest. you can't tell us what your lord Jonathan did for us yet you are diverting attention by accusing me of begging online without pointing out where I did so!!!

you are the true definition of a mor0n!!!

Name caller like you. Stop begging and go embrace your change.
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by isalegan2: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
1stolax:
cry cry cry cry cry

All these can't take the pain off our heart.

MKO deserves true justice!

The man really went through hell.
Woe betide Abacha and Babangida the killers of MKO cry cry cry

And SUSAN RICE who served the poisoned tea! THOMAS PICKERING who made sure the poison had worked well before seeking medical help; BILL CLINTON the USA President at the time who would have had to sign off on any assassination of a foreign leader; BARACK OREO OBAMA who rewarded Susan Rice with an appointed national position so she could avoid senatorial questioning for the Seceretary of State cabinet level position she really wanted. All of them should suffer punishment on this earth and and in the afterlife.

I wasn't even a fan of MKO the person but the man rightfully won! And redeemed himself by giving his life. And a man becomes a legend.

Read more:
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/352159

http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/352004

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/138196-mko-abiola-susan-rice-and-a-deadly-cup-of-tea-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by edupedia: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
“We will no longer tolerate such perversion of justice"

Coming from a man who prefer presidential panel over efcc when it comes to lawal grass cutting case and still do nothing even when he was indicted by the same panel..
Coming from a man whose under his watch maina was reinstated, double promoted and subsequently disappeared into thin air when the heat got much..
Same man that is yet to do justice to killer herdsmen from libya..

Only fools he will deceive..

...go tell your story to Nollywood for a comedy movie...
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jaideyone:
at least just a few yorubas died over June 12.

millions of your people died hungry after eating lizards over a failed secession attempt grin

and you crybabies are still being screwed over in the same entrapment you tried to leave unsuccessfully

grin ibos are a conquered people!!! accept it

you are the true slaves!!! even ijaws are more relevant than you now cool

You think I was talking about only your tribe?

I mean all of you in Nigeria. cheesy

Ibos, Sophisticated morons, prick washer (hawusa), Fulani. cheesy
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

Name caller like you. Stop begging and go embrace your change.
your pain is just starting!!!

of buhari completes Lagos Ibadan rail he'll definitely get my vote grin

then your crying will extend till 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by generalbush(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jaideyone:
your pain is just starting!!!

of buhari completes Lagos Ibadan rail he'll definitely get my vote grin

then your crying will extend till 2023 grin

He will get my vote too... cheesy tongue
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by farem: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
The same Buhari that failed to implement the 2014 national conference that GEJ labored to convene. What if another president wins in 2019 and reverses all this?

Political neophyte, the same report gathered dust for more than one year on your Hero's miserable and corrupt table. If it's that important to your existence, why didn't you ask him to implement it?
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by themanderon: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
We accept your pyrrhic apology, But what about apology for the way the country is being run? When are we gonna get an apology for that too? because it seems this government has not learnt from the mistakes of the past.
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Okwyla:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday performed the investiture of national honours on heroes of democracy and tendered a national apology to the family of late Chief Moshood Abiola, for the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election which was adjudged to have been won by Abiola.

MKO Abiola and Ambassador Babagana Kingibe were the candidates of Social Democratic Pary (SDP) that contested the election in 1993.

Buhari also tendered national apologies to all those who struggled for the actuallisation of the election, including journalists, politicians and all other stakeholders.

The President personally presented the awards to Mr Kola Abiola, son of MKO Abiola; Mrs Ganiat Fawehinmi, wife of late Chief Gani Fawehinmi; and Ambassador Babagana Kingigbe, who was the running mate to Abiola.

Buhari said as he presented the awards that the ceremony was not to open old wounds of inexplicable annulment of the election which was clear to have been won by MKO Abiola.

“We recognise that an error has been committed.

“We will no longer tolerate such perversion of justice.

“This honour if for the grievous injustice done to the country.

“It is meant to assist at healing the wounds and building national reconciliation of the 25 years of wounds caused by the annulment.

“I earnestly urge Nigerians to accept it in good faith and bury the past of June 12.

“We are celebrating June 12 as a democracy sustenance, freedom, unity and national cohesion.

“It will impact impact positively on the next generation.

“I tender the nation’s apology to the family of MKO Abiola, Also to those who struggle and stood for June 12.”

Buhari declared a minute silence in honour of the victims of June 12.

Mr Kola Abiola and his sister Hafsat Biola spoke on behalf of the family of MKO Abiola, saluting Buhari for the honour done to the gladiators of June 12 and for honouring their father.

Hafsat said “Today is important because in presents the unity of Nigeria.”

She appealed to all politicians to appreciate Nigerians,

“I urge all Nigerians to support President Buhari.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/buhari-tenders-national-apology-to.html

Buhari wen will u apologise to Nigerians for the 1983 coup
Re: Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola by babeosisi: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Rubbish!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Buhari In 2003 / Akwa Ibom Government Backtracks, Approves Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.