Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Before Daddy Freeze There Was Babyosisi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Daddy Freeze There Was Babyosisi (525 Views)

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Daddy Freeze There Was Babyosisi by babeosisi: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Tithing+babyosisi&search=Search

babyosisi:

I didn't hear a single preaching or read a single write up against tithes written by anybody before coming to my conclusions
The same way no one preached to convince me that I needed salvation.God put the conviction in my heart and without a preacher I knelt beside my bed and gave my life to CHrist got a Bible and sought out a BIble believing fellowship to grow,I was 17 at the time.

I took up a study on tithes in the year 2000 and what I saw out of the pages of the Bible shocked me
I turned to my husband and told him tithes as preached in the churches were very unbiblical and he thought I had acquired heresies.
I began to show him what the bible says about tithes
What could be tithed
Who should tithe
Who the tithes were given to
The different types of tithes and what the people did with them including a type of tithe that was eaten by all that brought it
I literally jumped out of bed after reading all this
The only person I shared this with was my husband who still believes in tithing till this day
From that day on,I felt no need for tithes and when I heAr pastors read out about people being cursed with a curse,I shake my head
it takes a personal revelation to know this
I don't discuss it with people much because the bible talks about wisdom
I only tell whoever is in doubt to set aside everything the pastor ever said,use a Bible concordance and study everything on tithing and tithes in their own home.
It is written in black and white in the scriptures
If after reading it and you are still convinced,by all means pay your tithes
I give as The Lord has blessed me and as he leads me to give both to individuals and to the church
Sometimes I give to struggling ministers and struggling individuals more than my home Church and I am at peace with it
My passion right now is for widows and fatherless.i will give $1000 of my hard earned money for that course before giving it to any jet riding pastor.

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Does This Happen At All? / Is Christianity A White Man's Religion? / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr.paul Enenche Oct 31st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.