Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (83723 Views)

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by philEscobar(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
U re a blessed child, u ve tasted the world nd realized now there is notting to it, its now time to rebuild ur life
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Acidosis:

It is not enough to say "I'm sorry mom" after a deliverance session. It takes a lot of effort to quit any form of addiction. The young lady should be taken to a rehab and placed on a 24/7 surveillance.
when God heals he heals completely, am once a bear lover but now I feel hate at d sight of it, I av no interest in it, its beyond me coz healing is divine

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by taretoofine(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
freeze will no see this, allow devil to be fanning your test.icles angry
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by jennybright(f): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dunamis headquarters Abuja and not Lagos @ op.

Mercy speak for us.

BoneBlogger:
There was a mild drama during a church service after a lady who lived a very wayward life repented and apologized to her mother in front of the congregation. According to reports, the Nigerian lady was delivered from a drug addiction that had led to her expulsion from 4 different Private Universities in the Country.

The emotional moment happened in the course of today's Tuesday Healing and Deliverance Service (at the Dunamis International Gospel Centre Headquarters in Lagos), as the young lady realized her mistakes and broke down.

The lady who was overwhelmed with emotion - burst into tears as she kept saying "I'm sorry Mummy" to her wailing mother who lamented about occasions were she was beaten and taunted by this lady who happens to be her only child.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/female-drug-addict-repents-during-church-service-in-lagos.html
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
The marketers of the drugs also need deliverance.
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Acidosis:

It is not enough to say "I'm sorry mom" after a deliverance session. It takes a lot of effort to quit any form of addiction. The young lady should be taken to a rehab and placed on a 24/7 surveillance.
That's the major solution.
I know what fighting an addiction really feels like. Mine was online betting grin
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
this is what religion and Christianity should be all about
changing the lives of people from bad to good,healing broken homes
and giving people hope and believe in themselves and in the power of God
Christianity shouldn't be abut the number of cars or private jets owned by some few individuals in the church
while the church members continue to live in pains and agonies
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
ANNOY:
I hate seeing women cry.
Thank God the girl changed her ways.

Let Chimamanda Adichie and pocohantas catch you.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Demzious4life(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Its actually in abuja. I was there life.. Before you say its false story. Just rethink it.. God b praise

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Saff(f): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
We all make mistakes. God help her.
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
U don't deliver a drug addict. Enenche and his wife knows that. She need to go on rehabilitation.
This reminds me of some ladies they picked from brothels few yrs back and they came to give testimonies like this. They rented and furnished apartments for them close to the church. Clothes and what have you. One of them have a son around 3 yrs. A very cosy lives that some workers can't dream of. But what happened. They all went back to prostitution after few months despite all the pamparing. What the church failed to do was to pass them through rehabilitation and re orientation by forcing them do quickly adapt to their lifestyles or have that condemnation look anytime they speak in a ghetto language.
It's not enough to make them come to church always or start foundation school.
Becky seems to be fattening up.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Some girls will take #Rohypnol, #Codeine, Tramadol take selfie with weed, with their blue tongues and small eyes with the caption #Loyal_Thugs at the age of 23 just because their stupid confused boyfriend say he likes crazy and junkies girl, My sister few years from now he will repent and marry a decent good and homely girl with a degree while u will be alone suffering from liver and kidney problem as well as heartbreak, Pls receive sense before its to late,

2 Likes

Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by rs172(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy

tblakhoc grin
Fukafuka:
cheesy

tblakhoc
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Every little thing we blame the devil. You started taking drugs, you got addicted to it, all of a sudden it's the devil's fault. How?

Smh.
I don't kuku know y dem dey always blame Satan like say he forced dem to do it.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Boss13: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Who is the mother and who is the child?
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Caris77: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
doctimonyeka:
See the way tears just left my eyes..

Ohhhhhhh the pains and agony of a mother...

Go and sin no more dear..

Grace is better..
Am moved really,afufu nne na atalu nwa. may God bless all mothers. Amen.
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by weyreypey: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dareal90s:
when God heals he heals completely, am once a bear lover but now I feel hate at d sight of it, I av no interest in it, its beyond me coz healing is divine
Say that again...let yarimo hear
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by autonomous22: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Some Antichrist here will soon come and start saying that "It was staged" .... especially our Muslim brothers that never believed in miracle.
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:
There was a mild drama during a church service after a lady who lived a very wayward life repented and apologized to her mother in front of the congregation. According to reports, the Nigerian lady was delivered from a drug addiction that had led to her expulsion from 4 different Private Universities in the Country.

The emotional moment happened in the course of today's Tuesday Healing and Deliverance Service (at the Dunamis International Gospel Centre Headquarters in Lagos), as the young lady realized her mistakes and broke down.

The lady who was overwhelmed with emotion - burst into tears as she kept saying "I'm sorry Mummy" to her wailing mother who lamented about occasions were she was beaten and taunted by this lady who happens to be her only child.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/female-drug-addict-repents-during-church-service-in-lagos.html

Dunamis Headquarters is in Abuja not Lagos. Kindly make correction.

There is always an unusually dense atmosphere of. God's power at the Healing and Deliverance service every Tuesday.
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I so much love Paul emerche's wife she's an amazing woman kiss

Enenche
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Caris77:

Am moved really,afufu nne na atalu nwa. may God bless all mothers. Amen.
amen dear..
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:

u don't deliver people from drug addiction.
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.

Mark Twain

Drug addiction is not a spiritual problem, its a psychological, medical and emotional one that requires professional help and a lot of willpower to overcome

This is one of the reasons I'm an Antitheist, putting almost all problems under the umbrella of a spiritual has never and would never help anybody. it'd only make the sufferers pretend all is well and keep attending services while feeding their addictions in their privacy, away from those they're showing another face to

If you're suffering from an addiction seek professional and medical help. talk to a psychologist, even talking to a mere psychology student can go a long way

But let's keep praying to gods to do things we should be doing ourselves then putting every problem under the umbrella of the spiritual, after all its worked wonderfully well for us so far which is why Nigerians keep praying for long life but has life expectancy of 54.5 (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

dey always come up wit diff names... wic one be Antitheist... grin grin grin
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by NEDULASER(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
The power of '' The Gospel ''
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.

Mark Twain

Drug addiction is not a spiritual problem, its a psychological, medical and emotional one that requires professional help and a lot of willpower to overcome

This is one of the reasons I'm an Antitheist, putting almost all problems under the umbrella of a spiritual has never and would never help anybody. it'd only make the sufferers pretend all is well and keep attending services while feeding their addictions in their privacy, away from those they're showing another face to

If you're suffering from an addiction seek professional and medical help. talk to a psychologist, even talking to a mere psychology student can go a long way

But let's keep praying to gods to do things we should be doing ourselves then putting every problem under the umbrella of the spiritual, after all its worked wonderfully well for us so far which is why Nigerians keep praying for long life but has life expectancy of 54.5 (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
Thank you jare, one of the reasons I hate religion is that it misleads people to adopt unrealistic methods to solve problems. Another thing is the erroneous diagnosis of physical problems due to the fact these problems are spiritualise. Open a thread on nairaland a try to seek help for an addiction problem, you hear things like "Come to Jesus, only him can help you", "... Give your life to christ" etc. all arrant nonsense. If they ever apply realistic solutions, they coat it with the god-talk to make it seem God had a hand in it eg. "read your books and pray to yahweh and you will pass", "pray and go for surgery, everything will be successful " etc. all bullshit.

Addiction is a psychological, biological and emotional problem that requires the help of experts, support friends or group and strong willpower to break not a mythical Jew nailed to a wooden cross. The addiction process downregulates certain brain neurotransmitters especially dopamine leading to a host of cognitive and emotional problems. My concern is she might be combating withdrawal and, later, post acute withdrawal syndrome without the watchful supervision of experts because they might believe yahweh has cured everything.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Shoelace1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Redemption! thank you Jesus.
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by kayyat(f): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Prayer healed her fron drug addiction? I'm confused..
BoneBlogger:

Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by gmode: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
May ur healing be permanent 'amen'
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Nazaretha1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Look, I'm not saying your pastors are lying ooo but come on, if that lady dressed in Ankara is the said drug addict, then this is like the coolest bullshit I've seen today. BTW, is drug addiction a spiritual problem?
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
As if she won't take it again undecided
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by nigeria005(m): 12:34am On Jun 13, 2018
talk2archy:
tears of joy. thank God she wad rescuerd from distruction
correct ur self b4 I land u a hot slpap dat reset bad brain undecided
Re: Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) by Unorjieze: 1:07am On Jun 13, 2018
BoneBlogger:

congrats to mother and child what

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.