Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election (20686 Views)

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by MZEE01: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
ok
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by TreasuredGlory: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
E
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Great
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Buharimustgo: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
izombie:
Walahi these politifians know how to play zoooogerians. Buhari is no more sure of winning even half of northern states in 2019. The se and ss are no go area to him. Now he is trying to deceive his zombies in the sw. na dem sabi

"Sophisticated Morons"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by magzey: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
You Got it wrong!! Nigeria apologies to Abiola Family. Fake information undecided undecided

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Kingspin(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bring development to Nigeria this idiots in power talking rubbish once we near election. Build roads, power, healthcare etc is the real politics. But our leaders are EMPTY.

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by uruego(f): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
How about those masaccared by Fulani's hERDSMEN.MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by BAILMONEY: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
THIS MAN IS DESPERATE
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by opsyswagger(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abiola for president 2019........ grin grin cool
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by TheUbermensch: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
GavelSlam:
Why does this trouble some people?

Because it's totally needless of a truth.

We have moved past beyond 1993. We are a Democratic country now. These things are quite unnecessary and is nothing more than lip/eye service as an attempt to hold the SWers at ransom for votes in 2019.

Even you can see thru this. I Wonder why the display of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by opsyswagger(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
He has apologise since are u from dis country. tongue tongue
uruego:
How about those masaccared by Fulani's hERDSMEN.MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by elpj: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Apology needed also for December 31st 1983 coup. The day democracy was destroyed. He should apologized to Shagari and the entire country.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by SirChime(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good step but I still believe he should give a televised address for future purposes because Apc can change at anytime saying it was hacked. Never trust anything online easy to denial.
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by GavelSlam: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Because it's totally needless of a truth.

We have moved past beyond 1993. We are a Democratic country now. These things are quite unnecessary and is nothing more than lip/eye service as an attempt to hold the SWers at ransom for votes in 2019.

Even you can see thru this. I Wonder why the display of ignorance.

If you say we've moved past it can you then explain lots of people from the south west applaud it?

Heck, even Dino dey fall from car accepted it was the right thing to do.
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Zimmermann(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
It's dat time of de year politicians turn from ferocious bloodthirsty wolves to harmless cats cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Newpride(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Burgerlomo: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ebora owu right now cool

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
I can't forget June 12 in a hurry. That's the day we knew who was coward and who was brave in Nigeria especially in Lagos when everybody was leaving Lagos for their various villages en masse. I was in SS3 that time, our waec exams were drawing to a cloth. I can't believe it's 25 years already .MKO Abiola's case is reminiscent of a common prayer among the yorubas...which says n'gba ti ire aye mi ba de, ko ni ba mi ninu saree. The interpretation is that, when my benefits shall come, it won't meet me in the grave. I say this prayer to myself and my loved ones, including nairalanders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
chivera018:
If he likes let him kneel down and apologise, he will still go back to daura next yr.
Jonathan sef deceive us pass bubu by setting up a national conference, thinking he could use that as a bait to catch us. We still sent him to otuoke eventually. Bubu must go back to daura

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by bobnatlo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Enough of this politics abeg.
Baba abeg leave June12 brouhaha n imbibe the virtues of June 12
Good governance
Fairness to all without religion n rancor
True Federalism
Etc
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Ategberoson(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:
lol

Begi Begi cheesy cheesy

Where are the sophisticated Morons. Oya assemble here.

stop calling we the ndigbo sophisticated morons. for the fact that we are breed with hate, without us Nigerians can't survive
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Felincous(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
I don't blame those that are not happy about this, most of them are below 25yrs of age. How will you appreciate what u don't know undecided

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by TheUbermensch: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

If you say we've moved past it can you then explain lots of people from the south west applaud it?

Heck, even Dino dey fall from car accepted it was the right thing to do.

Some people would applaud it because Nigerians generally love mediocrity.

The country is facing serious insecurity issues. The economy is in shambles. Power failure is as worse as ever. Police harassing innocent Citizens. In fact animals in America enjoy more rights than Nigerians in their own country. But we feel it best to celebrate such an award.

I'm not saying it's a wrong move, but it's a dick one. There shouldn't be so much fanfaronade surrounding it. We should move onto more critical issues.

Abiola is long dead. May his soul rest in peace, but his memory shouldn't be used to score cheap political points.

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by RexTramadol1: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari definitely knows something about the travails of MKO

In the spirit of Ramadan he's doing remission of sins.
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by blackaxe78: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
chivera018:
If he likes let him kneel down and apologise, he will still go back to daura next yr.

5%

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by truthstands12: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself Mr president. When will you apologize to Nigerians on innocent citizens slaughtered by the Fulani herdsmen? You are just doing everything possible to win South West votes. Recognizing Abiola is good but that doesn't take it away that hunger is ravaging the land as a result of your incompetence and lack of direction in policies. Millions of jobs are lost everyday. Its very clear you aren't winning 19 northern states in 2019, its also very clear you can't win 24 states in 2019. Let's watch and see.
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by Chochovini: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
chivera018:
Don‘t mind the terrorist. He thinks he can decieve Nigerians a second time. If he like let him roll in the mud, he‘s wasting his time.
Apology tooooo late. Trust me, he was even one of the active cospirators to annul that election. God punish him come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by GavelSlam: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Some people would applaud it because Nigerians generally love mediocrity.

The country is facing serious insecurity issues. The economy is in shambles. Power failure is as worse as ever. Police harassing innocent Citizens. In fact animals in America enjoy more rights than Nigerians in their own country. But we feel it best to celebrate such an award.

I'm not saying it's a wrong move, but it's a dick one. There shouldn't be so much fanfaronade surrounding it. We should move onto more critical issues.

Abiola is long dead. May his soul rest in peace, but his memory shouldn't be used to score cheap political points.

Today is the 12th of June and a day that would never be forgotten in the history of this nation.

No amount of lamentation from detractors would change its significance.

The right thing to do has been done.

It is a slap across the face with a roundhouse combination on previous leaders who could have seized the opportunity but lacked either the gumption, spine or intelligence.
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thanks my President .
Apologies accepted.
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by tundeport(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sensible man
Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by wakeupafricanyo: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
This painted apology can't coat you failure Mr presidoo since you entered into power twenty fifteen it now you wakeup and tomorrow you will go to kano and celebrate abacha
Mr president Nigerian's have wakeup you can fool anybody again
What Nigerian's need is young tested technocrat DANKWAMBO is the ANSWER

@GOMBE #WorkSpeakForItSelf

1 Like

Re: Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election by buchai: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
apology accepted the bigger pills after death the dancing steps have started to change now we will now use the apology to forget yesterday tears of mismanaging things anyway thanks for the apology we (i) accepted hope you will accept we own come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria / Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory / Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.