Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? (40645 Views)

Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2020
austyne22ex:

Tho the question wasn't directed at me but I also came to Abuja as a youth corper 2 years back and I can say God has been faithful.. .to ur 1st question, U can get a GOOD self contain For 250k - 500k depending on the location...(250k-300k for kubwa, Dawaki, dutse, Luge, life camp, Jahi and some part of gwarinpa while areas like Wuse, wuye, Jabi, utako is 300k and above depending on the quality of the house)
And to ur 2nd question, YES the business is profitable so long as u have "packaging"...Abuja is all about packaging

Thanks so much for that great write up.
What about job/contract opportunity in the construction industry especially as a civil engineering graduate whose ambition is to start a contracting/construction firm.
Thanks as you reply
Re: Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by ChuckKingston(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Good morning great people,

I'm a 400l student of the prestigious University of Lagos studying Building, and as part of the requirements, we're to spend the second-half of this session starting from June 2020 in a construction firm for SIWES/I.T purpose.

So please anyone who's got a good connect or can adopt me to his or her construction firm should please contact me.

WhatsApp/Call; 08177098629

Thanks.
Re: Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by austyne22ex(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
Suleimansumaila:

What about job/contract opportunity in the construction industry especially as a civil engineering graduate whose ambition is to start a contracting/construction firm.
Thanks as you reply

Truth be told, Abuja is the right place for contracting/construction firms...all you need is the right connect and contracts would be flying in...but lately, things are kinda slow sha due to the "Buhari factor"...but at the end of the day, it is still all about the grace of God bruv

1 Like

Re: Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
austyne22ex:

Truth be told, Abuja is the right place for contracting/construction firms...all you need is the right connect and contracts would be flying in...but lately, things are kinda slow sha due to the "Buhari factor"...but at the end of the day, it is still all about the grace of G[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]od bruv

Thanks so much bro for your contribution.
I really appreciate ur effort..I will start making the right connection in Abuja early before I graduate...
Hole is not a bad idea to start making knowing/connecting with people in that my field before I graduate?
Re: Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by banre(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Suleimansumaila:

Thanks as you reply
Abuja I suppose
Re: Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
banre:

Abuja I suppose

Thanks so much..
Re: Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by kelz2205: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2020
what area?
Bayoibee:
Have you found the roommate yet because I’m about to move to Abuja from Lagos, I just got a job offer and I totally agree with you lacks is stressful, I got the same job offer in both cities but I opted for abj instead, I wanna see how life is over there and hopefully it’s not as stressful as Lagos because I’m tired of Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Reverend Sisters, Driver & Couple Burnt In An Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate / Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.