Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (97315 Views)

Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by seunfape(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lady or prostitute
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by segebase(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
they should have hire a male stripper for this party
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Group of lesbians .
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Eponbubu: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Op is a bleeping photographer trying to advertise his work, ferk off.
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Giddymoney:
The topic should be :

*A prostitute wears Pant and bra to her birthday *

Is that a Love Machine at the last picture?
Na you put her for street? No worry, you will be falsely accused by strangers too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by mKc9ET(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Girls of this generation is very prone to lesbianism

Na so them go de hold their self small time them go start smooching and fingering their self

And next thing na cucumber go enter
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by sammirano: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
undecided undecided

Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by merits(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
stephenduru:
more
bunch of lesbiaaaaan
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by jceaglewatch(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
ednut1:
I blame bloggers for this carnage. Stop giving dumb pple attention
I just tire
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Worldly girls
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Waaawuu

Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by precyb(f): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nawa for this babe ooo
stephenduru:
A lady has been trending online after she rocked pant to her birthday.Her friends came to support her at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/lady-wears-pant-to-her-birthdayphotos.html
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saw 3candle means she is 30yrs
Old hoes.
The only birthday gift she will receive is a fat cork.
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by banre(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
if i say women no get sense now...
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Just pictured guys posing this way... angry angry

Ladies frolicking with themselves is just easy in the eyes tongue
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Everywhere go dey smell like rotten fish ,olosho convention,the way some girls don wayward this day ehn.tufiakwa
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
banre:
if i say women no get sense now...
Imagine yourself posing like that with your dudes cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lesbians everywhere
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by coolaustyne(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Awon omo wobe!!!! All I see na Lesbos joor...
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Gbelex(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
She for kuku no wear Anytyn na!
idiot!!!
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by olan4ward: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
I can notice Tramadol activated in her system.
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
You too sabi, I see lesbians
I think say Na only me recognise lesbians wen i see dem
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by janejive(f): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olalan:
One hoe spotted, and to think they will get married and raise kids in the nearest future.
Dont be surprise
She will get married and the decent ones wont
God work in mysterious ways
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Emusan(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
BlissB:
She get toolz datz y she day flaunt am....people like me wen flat for back and front nor try am grin

I like it the way you are! cool cool cool
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Die Lesben
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sometimes I think a lady who is not too good looking should thank GOD for that cos in most cases, once a lady has a little idea that she is sweet looking, that marks the beginning of her problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
I have seen it all..... Ladies gradually turning corporate mad woman, see as those girls dey even look at her bress.
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lezbos.
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by kings11ng(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
hoelosho
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by mimicue(f): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bunch of local girls undecided
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Doing two things at a time; celebrating and advertising... Cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.