Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Writers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed Urgently (644 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed Urgently by deejay102: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
The services of a freelance writer are needed for project writing. The topics are mostly generic so any good writer who knows how to source for materials online will fill in nicely. If you are interested, quote me and drop your email and I will get back to you asap.

Please do not apply if you don't know how to write properly because the works will be checked for plagiarism to a satisfactory level before payment. New writers will be tested with smaller projects of up to 5000 words excluding tables and references to evaluate their writing skills with a pegged payment of N1 per word.

Please reply only IF you have read and agreed to the terms.

Note
No Copy and Paste
No Article spinning
Original (manually written and logical )content only

You must be ACTIVE in responding to emails as this will be the primary medium of communication.
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by clementbiola(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
deejay102:
The services of a freelance writer are needed for project writing. The topics are mostly generic so any good writer who knows how to source for materials online will fill in nicely. If you are interested, quote me and drop your email and I will get back to you asap.

Please do not apply if you don't know how to write properly because the works will be checked for plagiarism to a satisfactory level before payment. New writers will be tested with smaller projects of up to 5000 words excluding tables and references to evaluate their writing skills with a pegged payment of N1 per word.

Note
No Copy and Paste
No Article spinning

You must be ACTIVE in responding to emails as this will be the primary medium of communication.
I have interest
adejorofemi@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
deejay102:

Note
No Copy and Paste
No Article spinning

I'm available. My email is @ igbesilas@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:58am On Jun 13, 2018
deejay102:

Note
No Copy and Paste
No Article spinning

saviourwisdom58@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by Justrust: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2018
deejay102:

Note
No Copy and Paste
No Article spinning

Tokuibiyetrust@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by Soso990240(m): 7:02am On Jun 13, 2018
deejay102:

Note
No Copy and Paste
No Article spinning

obinnaice@gmail.com . Am interested.
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by psalms37(f): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2018
deejay102:

Note
No Copy and Paste
No Article spinning

Re: Writers Needed Urgently by psalms37(f): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2018
tolsalam@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by FunnyDude(m): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2018
Interested
Justapose1992@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by Tonimatics(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2018
Interested. Okeret23@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by WebPenagency: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2018
Interested Here Webpenagency@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by readyornot: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2018
I'm interested. izehi4yo@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by deejay102: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2018
Hello guys..

We have had enough interests for now. We will be back here when there is the need. Thanks.
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by Efelee05(f): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by sangresan(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
#1 per word= #2000 for 2000-word article...
clap for yourself.
Re: Writers Needed Urgently by joromi36(f): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Efelee05:
eferhamamus@gmail.com

I'm interested
funmiakins40@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Should An Employment Be Based On Credentials Or Based On Experience? My Story... / Apply Now: UNICEF Nigeria Massive Recruitment 2018 Ongoing / Experienced Teachers Needed At A Reputable School at Ado-soba,Amuwo-odofin,Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.