Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank (47759 Views)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by mimimile93: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
jenniferlove:
After almost a year of saving, a young lady has finally opened her piggy bank and showed off the amount of money she realized from it.

Instagram user, who sells hair, @lolaexpresshair, has taken to the platform to share a video showing the amount of money she saved for 10 months inside her traditional piggy bank popular known as ‘Kolo‘.

The lovely lady identified simply as Lola revealed that she made N65,385, noting that she would have kept the Kolo until December but she had to break the piggy bank early to get herself a birthday gift.

She shared the clip and wrote:

“My Kolo family ooo, I opened my kolo today oooo after 10months. I’d have kept it till December but I won buy baiday gift for myself . I sha got 65,385Naira from it. Birthday gift money never complete oooo.”

Watch the video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/young-nigerian-hair-seller-shows-off-money-she-made-from-her-piggy-bank-video/

Op is this one a human being? Very ugly. Please next time put caution..
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Ecokafor(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

This is one of the worst forms of stupidity...or maybe it's because she's a gurl

She managed to save 65k for 10 fvcking months and u guys can see what she wants to lavish it on...a freaking birthday gift...What happened to investing in something that would reap benefits in the nearest future..and to think that she is a supposed hair seller makes it more disappointing

What can i say tho...i don't expect any less from a slay queen..i heard most of them reason with their pussies
mr.tissue paper U could have highlighted that u once had a crash on d kolo gal but she declined U......and U now Think nairaland is the best platform to out on her

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by mimimile93: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
jenniferlove:
After almost a year of saving, a young lady has finally opened her piggy bank and showed off the amount of money she realized from it.

Instagram user, who sells hair, @lolaexpresshair, has taken to the platform to share a video showing the amount of money she saved for 10 months inside her traditional piggy bank popular known as ‘Kolo‘.

The lovely lady identified simply as Lola revealed that she made N65,385, noting that she would have kept the Kolo until December but she had to break the piggy bank early to get herself a birthday gift.

“My Kolo family ooo, I opened my kolo today oooo after 10months. I’d have kept it till December but I won buy baiday gift for myself . I sha got 65,385Naira from it. Birthday gift money never complete oooo.”

Watch the video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/young-nigerian-hair-seller-shows-off-money-she-made-from-her-piggy-bank-video/

Op is this thing a human being? Very ugly.. Please op next time put caution..
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by mimimile93: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

This is one of the worst forms of stupidity...or maybe it's because she's a gurl

She managed to save 65k for 10 fvcking months and u guys can see what she wants to lavish it on...a freaking birthday gift...What happened to investing in something that would reap benefits in the nearest future..and to think that she is a supposed hair seller makes it more disappointing

What can i say tho...i don't expect any less from a slay queen..i heard most of them reason with their pussies

What do you expect from a fish brain?

Naija girls are written_off

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by obentenyson(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Ehn... Make she go buy land with the money na
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by DaV8King(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Bossontop:

cheesy grin cheesy
Only cained??....u no go abel am join

Haba baba #savage
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by HoodBillionaire: 12:30am On Jun 13, 2018
all these oba market girls
is this one money
wtf
nt even 100k
ugly bitch
go shave your hairy pusssy
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by themodernman: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2018
jenniferlove:

Watch the video

After almost starving herself to death, see as she be like person wey just escape Somalia prison cheesy

Now she wants to lavish it on something useless, only to restart the rat race of starvation all over again...

Chei...What's my own....abeggy

https://www.nairaland.com/4552524/samsung-40-ue40f6400-smart-hub
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by magicminister: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

This is the fruit of an honest Labour. Even if it’s 1 naira, it’s an honest Labour and she deserves to do whatever she wants with her proceed.

Show some respect!

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by jerflakes(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
no but she is being unreasonable

Being reasonable with another person's money?

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Dollabiz: 1:17am On Jun 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Pat081: 5:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Did she hv police in her family because dat money look like how dey use to do dia money
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by cytell56: 5:12am On Jun 13, 2018
jenniferlove:

Watch the video

With all this 20 20 Naira abi
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by adecares(f): 5:17am On Jun 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

Leave her, let her be, have u ever gifted urself on ur bday, only God knows the number of slay queen u surprised on their bday.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by yungkels(m): 5:28am On Jun 13, 2018
( boy pointing his balls while taking his bath) boy: mum, is this my brain? mum: not yet, not just yet....
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by thunderbabs: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

Tissuepaper, is it ur money? Is it ur piggybank, na u dey do hair? Show us the land wey yu don buy from ur savings, aproko......

Una fit advise a dead person, hia. So, the only lesson you learnt from the story is to criticise her purpose

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Etranshub(m): 5:46am On Jun 13, 2018
A simple fact that is hard to learn is that, the time to save money is when you actually have some. Get
#mypiggiebank from the house of bethsaidal today and start saving some money today so that money can save you. Dm us today for prices with nation wide delivery available.

Made of steel (stainless, galvanised and mild steel), fireproof,breakpoint ,re-usable and ever-lasting.

Instagram : mypiggiebank
Facebook: my piggy bank
Whatsapp: 08167488947

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by TissuePaper: 5:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Ecokafor:
mr.tissue paper U could have highlighted that u once had a crash on d kolo gal but she declined U......and U now Think nairaland is the best platform to out on her
hahahahaha...i no know the gal o grin

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by emelda86(f): 6:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Wait!!! She want to use it for buyday gift O lord my child can't be this foolish ooo...

What happened to investing that money to yield more profit

Anyway na her buyday

Happy buyday sense fall on you
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by henrygold100: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2018
So u guys know how important this birthday gifts are, after u will buy boxers for Ur boo. Is alright.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by lekanation(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Hmmm.......65k after 10 months?

6.5k per month?

Less than $1 per day?

It is well.........
feeding clothing and transportation you think that's everything she made
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by opedaydydx9(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

with pussy and asses... No sense Atall, very dull breed
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Born2Breed(f): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

I just tire and weak like over ripe bole.

Saved to waste!
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

Why are you so bitter? It's HER money, not yours.

Take a chill pill. Don't let your food get cold bothering what's on someone else's place.

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by id4sho(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
Cool story

Bet.....

Next time don't put 5naira because it's worthless

When I was in middle school, I saved for like 8months and I had d rough estimate of about N1600 that would b in it. During xmas period, I saw a nice shoe I wanted to buy for about N800, I rushed to my bank to open it with axe and all I saw inside was pieces of paper. I almost ran mad. My elder brother already emptied every thing before me and replaced them with paper so dat when ever I shake d box to know if there is something in it, I would hear d sound of paper thinking it's my money intact.
dat ur big brother na bad, baddo, baddest
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Izen: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

There's nothing wrong in spoiling yourself once in a while. Why not look at it from another angle. I also have a piggy bank. I'm planning to break it sometime in November when I'll take my leave so that I can go on a mini vacation. It's easier for me to take money I'm not keeping track of for my vacation than to actually remove money from my bank account or other sources of income. That way, it seems as if someone else is sponsoring that vacation and not me. It's the journey that makes life beautiful and not necessarily the end goal. Relax.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by adecz: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2018

Is this from only selling hair?

Let's hope she didn't also sell the
'hair' from between her legs...

wink wink wink

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by HomeOfMe(f): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2018
jenniferlove:

Watch the video

Her hair in the 2nd picture is nice,but she should eat and add a little flesh.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
Cool story

Bet.....

Next time don't put 5naira because it's worthless

When I was in middle school, I saved for like 8months and I had d rough estimate of about N1600 that would b in it. During xmas period, I saw a nice shoe I wanted to buy for about N800, I rushed to my bank to open it with axe and all I saw inside was pieces of paper. I almost ran mad. My elder brother already emptied every thing before me and replaced them with paper so dat when ever I shake d box to know if there is something in it, I would hear d sound of paper thinking it's my money intact.

Same thing happened to my younger sister. After months of saving from her 6k salary, she planned on buying something important with the money. Aunty wanted to be sure she's making progress with her savings, always shaking the safe every morning and smiling. The day she felt the money she needed was complete,she opened it and she didn't believe her eyes, only 100 naira was inside,she couldn't say anything. That day I felt her pain as an elder sister,she couldn't sleep for days. we later got to know that our bad guy(younger brother) took it, I almost finished him that day but my mum stopped me. I developed hatred for him but thank God we've forgiven him now but it wasn't funny then.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by kenex4ever(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2018
AprilSmallWoman:

Same thing happened to my younger sister. After months of saving from her 6k salary, she planned on buying something important with the money. Aunty wanted to be sure she's making progress with her savings, always shaking the safe every morning and smiling. The day she felt the money she needed was complete,she opened it and she didn't believe her eyes, only 100 naira was inside,she couldn't say anything. That day I felt her pain as an elder sister,she couldn't sleep for days. we later got to know that our bad guy(younger brother) took it, I almost finished him that day but my mum stopped me. I developed hatred for him but thank God we've forgiven him now but it wasn't funny then.
lol,

The thing is so painful

Back then when that my same brother used to visit our elder most brother, he will give hime like 2k to share 1k each with me and he won't give me anything. When our elder bro comes around that my "bad" elder bro will beg me to say he shared with me if he asks me and I will do exactly what he said because I'm always afraid of him. He used to intimidate me and kick my ass at d slightest provocation. But now I'm far taller and bigger than him, so when he tried to bully me 3years ago, I shouted at him and warned him not to try such again. Since then, he talks to me with a lot of respect.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Viralkid:
I lost my piggybank recently, something I've been saving since 2016..

Bros make I come your house come find am na.
Haba... Since 2016.

Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video / Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL / What You Need To Know About The Currency Swap Agreement Between Nigeria/china

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65