Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks (137356 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / New Photos Of Lady Whose Nude Photos Went Viral After 3rd Mainland Bridge Saga / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Darkseid(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
nlandmodsaremad:
so when I posted the unshaded nude pics of this Toyin and her concubine, which was not debunked by her in the morning, one moderator had to ban me for long phase of period whereas the pics is real but uncensored
I'm gonna leak your nudes before this weekend and don't ask me how I'm gonna get it. The pic on your dp is enough for me to work with. Watch ya back, peace undecided

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by BluntBoy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
okolet:
The whole matta is as confusing as this Aba video Game programmers... cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by iswallker(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
I love the pavement..
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by oooduancalmdown: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
abike12:

she still has her wedding ring on and she's posing in front of her mercedes. you that you don't have sexcapade, what have you accomplished in your life?
It is like you don't know that Niger-Areans AKA shyteholeans are the biggest hypocrites on earth. They have churches in every streets but they have the corrupt-minded leaders and citizens. I am very happy for the woman jare

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
osas3057:
call or whatsapp the below
if interested

Guy instead of you to they sell these games why you nor just borrow 100k and use am play, when you win you give the person him 100k and Comot from your profit take continue playing

Abi your nor like money If na me I nor go sell my sure game to anybody only me go dey chop and fresh on top after all Coca Cola nor share their secret recipe.

Na scam you be sha so no need for yarning on top your head

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
angry

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by oshe11: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
abike12:

hungry loser spotted
Auntie is OK
Good Evening!
How was your day?

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by DonPikko: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
KillaBeauty:
No, I want to see the slippers p**
What did Alexis Taiwo do?
Issa long story
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
While there must have been a case of infidelity, people should also be careful how they post pictures on social media.

These bloggers are becoming more daring...
They doctor chats/tweets, then add a random picture.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by charain: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Okay cheater, enjoy your games.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by MossLuv: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
You are alive thank God for that. But what about your adulterous life and nude pictures all over the net, can we still thank God for that? I hope I just ask a question o' no insult ma.

6 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olalan:
So many conflicting news by bloggers, the only certain news in this story is a wife was cheating on her husband which in all ramification is bad.
wat if she is divorced

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by benratigan3(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olalan:
So many conflicting news by bloggers, the only certain news in this story is a wife was cheating on her husband which in all ramification is bad.

how sure is that cheating story anymore sef....?if this woman isn't d victim den d story isn't pure anymore
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by BAILMONEY: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:
angry
So what about her cheating photos... Especially the photo of her punana that looks like one overused bathroom slippers
WHERE IS THE PICTURE
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by skales67(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
"Am alive, and I will leave long on earth #Emi ki yio ku iku kan biko se yiye #love#yall"

Please leave already!

Awon sophisticated mo.ron! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:
angry
So what about her cheating photos... Especially the photo of her punana that looks like one overused bathroom slippers

I give the lady A for packaging grin

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
I'm glad she's alive to face her shame. She will leave long indeed. Shameless woman. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by enemmo(f): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
pocohantas:
While there must have been a case of infidelity, people should also be careful how they post pictures on social media.

These bloggers are becoming more daring...
They doctor chats/tweets, then add a random picture.

The last suicide on 3rd mainland bridge..

They got wind of the name and occupation of the victim

No confirmation whatsoever,

Went to Facebook, got someone with a very similar name and similar occupation and started circulating the pictures online.

The guy had to release a live Facebook video to debunk the rumours.

We have to be careful what to believe online.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Xisnin(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
nlandmodsaremad:
so when I posted the unshaded nude pics of this Toyin and her concubine, which was not debunked by her in the morning, one moderator had to ban me for long phase of period whereas the pics is real but uncensored
Eh ya, take heart and forgive them.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Rickyuzzy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
oshe11:
She no dey shame, she no even talk about her SEXCAPADES.....

ASHAWO WOMAN

Don't you have sense! Jesus!
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
PRESENTATION:
I nor see any nude picture for here ohh shocked

Trust me somethings are best left not seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by DAntivirus: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
hmmmm
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by NdiaraIGBO: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
skales67:

Please leave already!

Awon sophisticated mo.ron! grin grin

Omo ibo, where is that vanguard chimpanzee?

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Biafraboy
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Akpacha(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Can't imagine how pple thanking God cos she is alive, an adulterous lady, she is not worthy to seeing tomorrow.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by kaycito: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Social media is crazy, I need starting avoiding it
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Arrahman39: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:
angry
guy u done give me unstoppable laffing ...

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by cassidy1996(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
okolet:
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by abbeyty(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Why most Nigerian bloggers like fake and untrue news? Nigerians love to overdo thing, 99% of news you see on these blogs are fake. All these hungry bloggers need to stop this rubbish before Nigerians are banned from blogging. Anyway watch these Yoruba women misbehaving in London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtWvgkV2Xow&feature=youtu.be
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by cassidy1996(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
okolet:
Bros, I want to say a big thank you to you, you wan use laugh Kill me this evening.... thumbs up....

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Lobolintin(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nah who come jump oo
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by abbeyty(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
oshe11:
Ashawo spotted

Yes she is a confirmed ashewo, all what she cares about is the wedding ring and the benz

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.