Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Any Good Country For A Short Stay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Good Country For A Short Stay (921 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Country For A Short Stay by Narthy201(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, please I need some advice on travelling locations here. I wish to travel out by August/September. It was part of my resolution for this year. But I need a country with easy visa access that is not so expensive to travel to and a place I can work for like 2/3 months stay. Any good country will do. Pls I need your candid recommendation.
Re: Any Good Country For A Short Stay by lindaayim(f): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2018
Narthy201:
Dear Nairalanders, please I need some advice on travelling locations here. I wish to travel out by August/September. It was part of my resolution for this year. But I need a country with easy visa access that is not so expensive to travel to and a place I can work for like 2/3 months stay. Any good country will do. Pls I need your candid recommendation.
Try Gabon
Re: Any Good Country For A Short Stay by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Namibia should be good. English speakers, white people who live and act like British (If they arent even British sef), or if you get Money, you can try Schengen... or if you get Money money... you can try Caribbean from there look for a way into US... good luck!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Good Country For A Short Stay by hapheey007(f): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
I'm also looking for a country I could go to by August, stay for like 2-3months and hustle, then come back.
Re: Any Good Country For A Short Stay by tafat: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Talking of advice, I suggest you get yourself an FCMB MasterCard so you can spend up to 5k dollars anywhere of your choosing this summer
Narthy201:
Re: Any Good Country For A Short Stay by Abdstrakt(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2018
tafat:
Talking of advice, I suggest you get yourself an FCMB MasterCard so you can spend up to 5k dollars anywhere of your choosing this summer
You mean anywhere in the world? Naira MasterCard? Is 5k dollars the limit?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Any Good Country For A Short Stay by riksss: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
We recently returned from Greece, we were in Halkidiki for 10 days. I really liked this country and the place where we stayed. Our journey was not expensive. We bought plane tickets in advance, pre-ordered a taxi from the airport here https://www.hellenictaxi.com/ , so it's cheaper than if you look for a taxi at the airport. We traveled a lot to the bus, we visited Athens, were in the reserve, visited the Olympic mountains and the island of Crete. In Greece there are many cozy cafes where you can eat delicious and inexpensive. I was amazed by portions of food. We usually ordered a dish for two. I think that this is an excellent country where you can live 2-3 months.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Travel Agency / First Ghana Made Aircraft Takes To The Skies / WATCH:Boeing 747 Jet Blast Blowing People Away At Princess Juliana Int. Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.