Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. (689 Views)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
The last time God answered my prayers was in 2014 when I begged for admission, my license and successful opening of a bank account. Everything went smoothly

The following year till now, if I pray for anything and still put in best of my effort, they become unachieved, yet in this same period when i care less about prayers and do the thing regardless, it seems as though that is when i achieve results.

why has God stopped answering my prayers. All i have yearned for since 2015 till now are unachieved. It is 4 years people. Yet i never pray or thank God for life and i always wake up alive and healthy almost everyday. But the ones i ask of him, he never intervenes/helps.
Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by blackpanthar: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
You who fearlessly posts sexual things and talk about your escapades, then YOU REALLY THINK GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS AND GRANT YOU ADMISSION? as a FUNNICATOR?

Bro please, stop altering from God to Devil like they are both game-pads, CHOOSE ONE with your attitude and be DEVOTED totally to the one you wish to answer you. Admission is not really by GOD, else there would be no cultist or runs girls, IF YOU HAVE THE BRAINS then you would PASS or if you have the CONNECTIONS then press the buttons and gain the ENTRY, LEAVE GOD OUT OF IT.

GOD will admit you to go there and continue your sexcapades? o pls... If you really want to gain ADMISSION kindly stop promising fake promises to God and DO THE NEEDFUL.... Guys who are not as good as you are morally are entering so you have no excuse. the prayers could be why you are being hindered.

Funnicator:
The last time God answered my prayers was in 2014 when I begged for admission, my license and successful opening of a bank account. Everything went smoothly

The following year till now, if I pray for anything and still put in best of my effort, they become unachieved, yet in this same period when i care less about prayers and do the thing regardless, it seems as though that is when i achieve results.

why has God stopped answering my prayers. All i have yearned for since 2015 till now are unachieved. It is 4 years people. Yet i never pray or thank God for life and i always wake up alive and healthy almost everyday. But the ones i ask of him, he never intervenes/helps.

2 Likes

Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
blackpanthar:
You who fearlessly posts sexual things and talk about your escapades, then YOU REALLY THINK GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS AND GRANT YOU ADMISSION? as a FUNNICATOR?

Bro please, stop altering from God to Devil like they are both game-pads, CHOOSE ONE with your attitude and be DEVOTED totally to the one you wish to answer you. Admission is not really by GOD, else there would be no cultist or runs girls, IF YOU HAVE THE BRAINS then you would PASS or if you have the CONNECTIONS then press the buttons and gain the ENTRY, LEAVE GOD OUT OF IT.

GOD will admit you to go there and continue your sexcapades? o pls... If you really want to gain ADMISSION kindly stop promising fake promises to God and DO THE NEEDFUL.... Guys who are not as good as you are morally are entering so you have no excuse. the prayers could be why you are being hindered.

i have already been admitted. there are still pastors in my class who are unable to be promoted even as pius as they are. Basically the unanswered prayers are academically related and i still put in my effort, just need a little spiritual backup from God to climb over but he wont assist it.

Almost everything is crumbling. An appointment. Nothing works. And i do everything i have to do and pray.
Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by falcon01: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
God is sick and tired of your sh*t. Moreover he has a lot of things to handle you know like children dieing of hunger in Africa, innocent people getting bombed and slaughtered in islamic countrys, women getting raped in india, little boys getting molested in catholic churches. Your problem is the least of his concerns he has a whole world to run and aliens to they also have their own problems to you know, you dont expect him to skip em all and accept your tiny prayers.
Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
falcon01:
Gid is sick and tired of your sh*t. Moreover he has a lot of things to handle you know like children dieing of hunger in Africa, innocent people getting bombed and slaughtered in islamic countrys, women getting raped in india, little boys getting molested in catholic churches. Your problem is the least of his concerns he has a whole world to run and aliens to they also have their own problems to you know, you dont expect him to skip em all and accept your tiny prayers.

thought he is an all encompassing God
Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by Warripikin08(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
He dey answer ur prayer before
Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by Anas09: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Funnicator:

Yet you are alive, healthy. No one is leading you by the hand. You see with your eyes. You are not being fed by tubes.

Guy, visit the Hospital.

1 Like

Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by Anas09: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Funnicator:

i have already been admitted. there are still pastors in my class who are unable to be promoted even as pius as they are. Basically the unanswered prayers are academically related and i still put in my effort, just need a little spiritual backup from God to climb over but he wont assist it.

Almost everything is crumbling. An appointment. Nothing works. And i do everything i have to do and pray.
That na beginning.

1 Like

Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anas09:
That na beginning.
thunder go fire u
Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by Anas09: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:
thunder go fire u
Hahahahahaha. You never see anything
Re: Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. by EricBloodAxe: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lol. Which god u talking about? Nobody ever answered ur prayers bro. The god u talking about is busy in hell roasting and torturing his dead subjects for not giving their lives to him when they were alive. It's more fun to him than answering ur boring prayers grin

(1) (Reply)

The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] / Photos: Girl Converts To Islam As Mufti Menk Preaches In Maiduguri / The Easy Route Of Grace + Disobedience ➞ Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.