Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Beloveth I Need Your Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beloveth I Need Your Help (469 Views)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. / *** Beloveth, Let Us Love One Another *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beloveth I Need Your Help by Chariza: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good Evening Nairalanders,

I know this account is new but I have a active nairaland account I use this because I want to keep my identity a little discreet.
Pls I am a student of the university of Lagos. Due to some crises I had to deferred school for a session to sort out some problems now I have resumed school and I don't have a place to stay. My house is not close to school and I really don't have much to sponsor myself for tfare or rent an apartment around school.

I am pleading with any Christian lady Or family who has an apartment any where close to Unilag that can accommodate me for just five months I will be very grateful. I am a Christian be rest assured I will be well behaved.

I have explore all possible options to no avail. I tried getting a place to squat on campus but I found none and I was warned not to squat as student caught will be suspended . I was a living witness to a student who was suspended for harbouring a squatter last year.

I have asked friends who rent apartment around school but they already have more than one person they are helping out too. Pls and please if you can help me in your Good heart, God will bless you. As a prove that I am a christian and of good behaviour I am ready to give all my social media accounts even my active nairaland account that has neen existing since 2013, any other information you might need, just ask and I will provide them.

These are my contact if you to contact me to confirm any information.

Gracegraceys@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Beloveth I Need Your Help by blackpanthar: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
OK lets see

Chariza:
Good Evening Nairalanders,

I know this account is new but I have a active nairaland account I use this because I want to keep my identity a little discreet.
Pls I am a student of the university of Lagos. Due to some crises I had to deferred school for a session to sort out some problems now I have resumed school and I don't have a place to stay. My house is not close to school and I really don't have much to sponsor myself for tfare or rent an apartment around school.

I am pleading with any Christian lady Or family who has an apartment any where close to Unilag that can accommodate me for just five months I will be very grateful. I am a Christian be rest assured I will be well behaved.

I have explore all possible options to no avail. I tried getting a place to squat on campus but I found none and I was warned not to squat as student caught will be suspended . I was a living witness to a student who was suspended for harbouring a squatter last year.

I have asked friends who rent apartment around school but they already have more than one person they are helping out too. Pls and please if you can help me in your Good heart, God will bless you. As a prove that I am a christian and of good behaviour I am ready to give all my social media accounts even my active nairaland account that has neen existing since 2013, any other information you might need, just ask and I will provide them.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Beloveth I Need Your Help by Chariza: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Beloveth I Need Your Help by Chariza: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
These are my contact if you to contact me to confirm any information.

Gracegraceys@yahoo.com
Re: Beloveth I Need Your Help by Chariza: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Beloveth I Need Your Help by Chariza: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Greetings
Re: Beloveth I Need Your Help by Chariza: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Beloveth I Need Your Help by Chariza: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ezekiel's Valley Of Dry Bones: The True Meaning / Tantra / Challenge To Christians From Lucifer Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.