Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! (18072 Views)

Discos Post 37 Apologies To Band A Customers In 1 Week / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Joylove2324(f): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:

Look at your horrible english and fine face.

Beauty without brains.

2 Likes

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ipodstinks: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

shut up!!! How can you be living in a slum and claim to be hosting someone living in VI? You de mad ni? Host gbakwa oku
Who is living in VI hehehehehe, chukwudi yaff started again. grin
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Deputy1111(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Joylove2324 post=68441426]
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa see morons correcting the word of ''Auto correct error''?hey idiot you wrote ''threatend''instead of threatened ......you now see why i labelled you guys as slave?[/q
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Walexddon20:

Your mumu nah first class... How does living in VI or VGC change that from the fact that he is still living in Yoruba land. So what you are saying now is that VI is located within Biafra?

sharaaapppp Is he a Biafran or a Nigerian?He is a Nigeria living in his country Nigeria.When you allow Biafrans go then he can go.For now he remains a fully fledged Nigerian. Make una chose one una no go gree.Bunch of confused and sophisticated morons
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa see morons correcting the word of ''Auto correct error''?hey idiot you wrote ''threatend''instead of threatened ......you now see why i labelled you guys as slave?

Oh!schmuck!so you've finally gotten back to your English notebook.
Don't worry darl, it has been in you"illiteracy","emptiness"!
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by NdiaraIGBO: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

shut up!!! How can you be living in a slum and claim to be hosting someone living in VI? You de mad ni? Host gbakwa oku

Look at this foolish old man? Is VI in igboland, Hausaland or Yorubaland? Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Look at this foolish old man? Is VI in igboland, Hausaland or Yorubaland? Agbaya!

It is in Nigeria according to Gowon and Awolowo tongue tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by NdiaraIGBO: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

sharaaapppp Is he a Biafran or a Nigerian?He is a Nigeria living in his country Nigeria.When you allow Biafrans go then he can go.For now he remains a fully fledged Nigerian. Make una chose one una no go gree.Bunch of confused and sophisticated morons

Confirmed f**king Biafran!
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by NdiaraIGBO: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

It is in Nigeria according to Gowon and Awolowo tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Sambisa is also in Nigeria......so are refugees (due to BOKO haram) and useless proud odious refugees (due to hunger and poverty in igboland)

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Confirmed f**king Biafran!

don't allow Buhari to catch you.He will say you are promotng terrorism.Even seun does not allow that in his site
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ipodstinks: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

There is nothing you can do.Online warrior I am sure you are typing from the slums of Ajegunle.Lagos indigene indeed!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are sure, you just give me another reason to tag you lazy thinker. He should do poo, why did he apologize since we can't do nothing. Who takes lazy coward like you serious. Go outside and do shit. Your eze wey won try shit for Akure no dare try shit again. The last flogging will be a preamble.

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Sambisa is also in Nigeria......so are refugees (due to BOKO haram) and useless proud odious refugees (due to hunger and poverty in igboland)

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx

yes but Nnanna is not a refugee.He is living in his house and is not been hosted by anyone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Mortiple(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
A gentleman made a publication in his PERSONAL CAPACITY and apologized for his errors but yet some bastkards want to turn it to tribal war. Shame on all of you!!!
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
ipodstinks:
You are sure, you just give me another reason to tag you lazy thinker. He should do poo, why did he apologize since we can't do nothing. Who takes lazy coward like you serious. Go outside and do shit. Your eze wey won try shit for Akure no dare try shit again. The last flogging will be a preamble.

grin grin grin Your yeye deji that has made a fool of himself.His attempt to remove the eze ndigbo or to change his title to onye ndu has failed woefully.You are not even current
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Mortiple(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
papparatzzi2013:

More industrious in criminality you mean
Yes, Offa robbers were Igbo.

Lazy people!!!

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by NdiaraIGBO: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

yes but Nnanna is not a refugee.He is living in his house and is not been hosted by anyone

His house? Where?
And an Eze is the traditional head of the area "his" house is?
Ok, no wahala, he should get ready to carry his house back to Igboland!

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx vanguard chimpanzee

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

His house? Where?
And an Eze is the traditional head of the area "his" house is?
Ok, no wahala, he should get ready to carry his house back to Igboland!

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx vanguard chimpanzee

Mumu if by the end of this week he does not carry his house back to his home shame will be your portion.Empty threats.keypad warrior.There is nothing you can do about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Walexddon20(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Your mumu don upgrade...well done! So you guys can still claim Nigeria as your country? This is very gratifying. If your brother Nnana think of himself as a good citizen of Nigeria he will not have made that useless comment. Your trying to start a tribal war which you don't have the strength to champion.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by NdiaraIGBO: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Mumu if by the end of this week he does not carry his house back to his home shame will be your portion.Empty threats.keypad warrior.There is nothing you can do about that.

I didn't say I will do anything about "his" house na.

But slowly and surely we are moving closer and closer to the days of reckoning.....Igbo have had it too good in our land...nothing lasts forever.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Deputy1111(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
goldony:

Oh!schmuck!so you've finally gotten back to your English notebook.
Don't worry darl, it has been in you"illiteracy","emptiness"!

Yeeeeeee !!!!!!F-u-n-k-e,,,,goldony...aye re tie ba e....Joylove will kill you...can't you apologize like your boss did
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

I didn't say I will do anything about "his" house na.

But slowly and surely we are moving closer and closer to the days of reckoning.....Igbo have had it too good in our land...nothing lasts forever.

Olodo continue to rant.Nothing will happen.You are an empty noise maker.Most Sw states survive because of free oyel money.tAKE IT AWAY AND WATCH EKITI,OSUN,OYO DIE OF HUNGER
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by NdiaraIGBO: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Olodo continue to rant.Nothing will happen.You are an empty noise maker.Most Sw states survive because of free oyel money.tAKE IT AWAY AND WATCH EKITI,OSUN,OYO DIE OF HUNGER

I take Chineke beg una LEAVE OUR LAND OJUKWU PEOPLE!
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by spartanman007(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
WHAT AN IRONY..
PaChukwudi44:

God forbid.Imagine comparing The Illustrious nnanna to that tout you call oba.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by mangoman00: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
My love for the Igbos will never end,it may pain some people.The liberality and openess of the Igbos is what Nigerians always misunderstood.In my church come and see igbos putting everything to make the church succeed yet a Yoruba owned church but my friends will discriminate against the other church founded by an Igbo man and tag it Igbo church. In action Igbos hv proven that they love Nigerians more than any other tribe.keep it up that is mind of God
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by mangoman00: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You are mentally smaller than i think.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Deputy1111:

So you don't want to be part now...but when he was to write his rubbish and useless comment,,he referred it to all yorubas o....Guy ,whatever thing Joylove said is also for all of you...take it...sealed GBAM !!!!

Egbon,whatever I shared to Joylove extended to you!
And why ask me to apologise?its u she will kill!
Anyways!!my postcard!

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

We will leave your land when you leave our oyel money cool cool cool
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
ba7man:
You get 5 States and your own region.

That one no do una??

Na our region we dey oooo......we no come una side.

First commot for our region before we take you serious. undecided

Did we ever ask u to take us serious

It's one Nigeria man, everyone can live n invest anywhere they want. There's absolutely nothing u can do about it except wail publicly grin.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by NdiaraIGBO: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

We will leave your land when you leave our oyel money cool cool cool

Which Oyel? For igboland? Chineke where the oil dey?
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by NdiaraIGBO: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
mangoman00:
You are mentally smaller than i think.

Bleep off
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ipodstinks: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin Your yeye deji that has made a fool of himself.His attempt to remove the eze ndigbo or to change his title to onye ndu has failed woefully.You are not even current
grin I don't take online hawkhogan like you serious. He made fool of himself but your eze is calmed like a stagnant water. I love such. Make una come try poo again. The koboko still intact where we kept it. What concerns me with what is going on in your ndigbo, all I know is that you and your eze were seriously flogged in akure. And will receive another beating if you try nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain / South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit / Amaechi Officially Resigns As Transportation Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.