Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

John Wick: Chapter 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / John Wick: Chapter 3 (4354 Views)

Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) / How To Watch John Wick Chapter 4 Online For Free Reddit / John Wick Chapter 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Wick: Chapter 3 by jerricho(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
The fact that John Wick: Chapter Three officially has a release date has made my year yummy to no end.

In case it's unclear, John Wick: Chapter 3 is currently in pre-production.

I utterly understand that Lionsgate will be releasing Summit's third installment of the Keanu Reeves shooter franchise on May 17, 2019. That's next year, but it's definitely gonna feel like—and look like—aeons and centuries and decades put together.

What sweetens my soul to the core the most is the completely concrete confirmation that the dynamic duo of Chad Stahelski and David Leitch, have rigidly reunited for nothing other than the dangerously dope direction of 2019’s John Wick: Chapter 3!

A whole lot of (seemingly) avid John Wick fans are absolutely, or rather utterly unaware that Chad Stahelski and David Leitch actually directed the very first John Wick movie together. Still and all, I haven't the foggiest idea why the latter wasn't credited.

David even started Chapter 2 together with Chad before leaving to go direct Atomic Blonde—which to me is the female version of Mr. Wick. The stunts were bananas. He really revealed his capabilities. That movie's pure proof that he sure can stand solo and hold his own. Not to mention Deadpool 2.

I want to reiterate that John Wick: Chapter 3 is already in pre-production. Currently! As I frigging type this! Literally!

On the flip side, I'm probably the only one who feels and thinks that the Atomic Blonde movie ought to have a sequel. David Leitch would do well to ensure the story isn't from the eighties anymore. Should be totally new school so Baba Yaga could fit in impeccably and with profound perfection too.

Yeah, you read that right, merging the two characters would bring bloody big beautiful badassery to the big screen. An Atomic Blonde / John Wick crossover can be done. Matter-of-factly, it should be pretty easy—considering David Leitch and Chad Stahelski are actually close friends.

Can't wait to see what my Auntie Halle Berry's involvement would be when John Wick: Chapter 3 drops next year.

Re: John Wick: Chapter 3 by meobizy(f): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2018
They should give it two more years. Chapter II was nice action-wise but the story had too many plot holes. I couldn't care for part 1 because I don't enjoy watching invincible protagonists.
They should change the angle and make a John Wick vs Jack Reacher -- John will need all the help he can get to annihilate all the assassins his movie world has to offer.
Re: John Wick: Chapter 3 by jerricho(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
meobizy:
They should give it two more years. Chapter II was nice action-wise but the story had too many plot holes. I couldn't care for part 1 because I don't enjoy watching invincible protagonists.
They should change the angle and make a John Wick vs Jack Reacher -- John will need all the help he can get to annihilate all the assassins his movie world has to offer.

Wait… “two more years”?!? That's a little too excessive, don't you think? I'm just gonna try to pretend I didn't see that irksome ish. Talk about an egregious exaggeration. Dude, seriously, from now till the official John Wick: Chapter 3 release date of May 17, 2019 largely looks like light years away and here you are agitating about “two more years”!! C'mon, Man! You gotta be compassionate in your yearnings. And I haven't the vaguest notion how John Wick: Chapter 2 “had too many plot holes”. I thought the plot was way too A-OK! Perchance you're the only one who thinks that.

In all candor, the John Wick vs. Jack Reacher spinoff you mentioned sounds super killer, but it doesn't seem feasible by a really long mile. Nevertheless, if an angle change is what you truly seek, then it surely should interest you to know that the upcoming John Wick: Chapter 3 will be frigging full of it—considering of course how John Wick: Chapter 2 ended. Someone apparently didn't pay particular, or rather absolute attention to the extremely excruciating ending of John Wick: Chapter 2.

Sequels aside for a little while, you did write off to nothing the prime predecessor, the original film that set in motion the John Wick universe. One question, though: HOW could you do such a thing, Bro!? That could only be viewed…as blasphemy, you know. Truth be told, Keanu Reeves was way far from being an “invincible protagonist” in 2014's John Wick movie. You might wanna watch it again assuming you have honestly seen it before. 'Cause I'm starting to think you haven't.

And yes, it is crystal clear Baba Yaga will really require all assistance he can cop come next year's John Wick: Chapter 3. My gorgeous guess is that Aurelio and the underground big wheel who writes under the handle of Bowery King, are actually on standby for Mr. Wick's SOS.
Re: John Wick: Chapter 3 by Machini(m): 5:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Please I need download link for chapter 1, preferably 480p. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Movie: Egg Of Ijele / Prime-time Africa, Soundcity Or Nigezie: / First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.